9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-10-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(03-10-2015 03:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 07:22 PM)BnW Wrote:  I can't believe this stupid argument is still going on.

That's cause there ain't any argument. Peeps counter psik's BS for the random audience, I come in here to post a meme or two and get a laugh. Undecided

Yeah, they counter with, "You don't need to know that." and "You don't need to test that." Just believe!!!

The NIST could not specify the amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages but why wonder about that in a straight down building collapse?

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2015, 03:23 PM
(08-10-2015 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 03:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's cause there ain't any argument. Peeps counter psik's BS for the random audience, I come in here to post a meme or two and get a laugh. Undecided

Yeah, they counter with, "You don't need to know that." and "You don't need to test that." Just believe!!!

The NIST could not specify the amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages but why wonder about that in a straight down building collapse?

psik

It's a reflection that you have some issue with logical pattern recognition or bad social communication if you believe that.

It's not that it's not needed to know, nothing is needed to be known, or to believe. It's a matter of, why do you think your personal feeling, believe, and motivation are or should reflect that of as you say, "experts?" You case is never made, you get asked routinely and you dodge direct questions or burst out into irrationality. That's not the way to make a rational case of some false case that motivates someone to care.

You also work on fallacy, because you don't know said experts/colleges haven't created models, doesn't mean they haven't. It doesn't mean it would be shown or put out there publicly if it were done. REMEMBER, Motivation for these events would be needed. People who don't give a damn about what some rambling internet disbeliever says aren't motivated to proof those rambling folks wrong.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
08-10-2015, 05:40 PM
(08-10-2015 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 03:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That's cause there ain't any argument. Peeps counter psik's BS for the random audience, I come in here to post a meme or two and get a laugh. Undecided

psik

Here's the thing, though: the reality is that there is absolutely no evidence you are going to accept. And, the reason for that is, at least on this topic, you are insane. Don't believe me? Ok, I'll prove it to you.

First, your requirement for a burden of proof is something that no expert or actual engineer requires. And, a model where we can recreate the exact conditions is probably not possible. We can't fly a jet plane loaded with jet fuel into a model, so even if we can build one to some kind of scale that is relevant, it won't matter. You've created an expectation that cannot possibly be met.

Second, although you are not willing to admit it, you are a conspiracy theorist who believes the US government did this. There are only two options here: either planes flew into the building and the resulting carnage caused the buildings to collapse or there was a controlled demolition. A demolition that killed almost 3,000 people would take a large entity, like the US government, to pull off.

But, here's the problem: while you are complaining and feeling smug about the fact that no one has, in 14 years, met your impossible (and scientifically unnecessary, TYVM) burden of proof, there has not been one single witness to what would have to be the greatest conspiracy of all time. Unless you believe that Dick Cheney donned his cloak of invisibility and personally planted all those explosives himself (which completely ignores the question of where they came from, but let's park that for now), you have a serious problem with your alternative theory. A very serious problem. But, you don't focus on that because that way lays (further) madness. So, instead you focus on the fact that no one met your believe requirement - which is not based on any reasonable engineering or scientific standard - of building a physical model. You are happy to reject the use of computer models and understanding of the building and the laws of physics and instead focus on this one theory of yours, all the while ignoring the complete and total lack of evidence for what has to be your alternative theory.

No sane person would do this.

You need help. Seriously, you need help. You need fresh air, and sunshine, and professional help. Normal, sane people don't focus on these abstractions like this and ignore all other aspects of reality.

You are going to read this and think I'm just messing with you, but I'm not. I feel really bad for you.

Finally, I said this before but it bears repeating: I am from central NJ and grew up in the shadows of NYC. My parents where born there (specifically in Brooklyn). I spent larger portions of my childhood, and even my adulthood, in New York. This was not just something that happened on TV to me. I saw the smoke from the fires. I see the wreckage of the towers that night when I drove my brother-in-law to Jersey City to pick up his car (before they sealed that area off). I felt the heat from the fires. I knew people who ran down those stairs and got out. I also knew people who never had a chance and died there. It is not an abstraction to me. I was closer to it than most people you will ever meet (and I'm still pretty far removed in all honesty). If there was a chance there was something other than a terrorist attack that did this, I would be all over it. But, there is no chance. There is no evidence.

Get help dude. Walk away from the laptop and get help.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 7 users Like BnW's post
08-10-2015, 11:05 PM
(08-10-2015 05:40 PM)BnW Wrote:  Get help dude. Walk away from the laptop and get help.

He'll just argue with the shrink with such monotonous persistence that the shrink will go mad himself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-10-2015, 08:25 AM
(08-10-2015 05:40 PM)BnW Wrote:  First, your requirement for a burden of proof is something that no expert or actual engineer requires. And, a model where we can recreate the exact conditions is probably not possible. We can't fly a jet plane loaded with jet fuel into a model, so even if we can build one to some kind of scale that is relevant, it won't matter. You've created an expectation that cannot possibly be met.

Your entire accusation is BULLSH!T!!!

A virtual simulation of the north tower is all that is necessary.

Completely remove levels 91 through 95 inclusive. That would be a 60 foot gap which is more damage than airliner impact and fire could do. This would eliminate all argument about amount of heat and weakening steel.

Simulate the drop of 15 stories onto the intact 90 levels. But the simulation would require accurate simulations of steel and concrete distributions. Supposedly climatologists can simulate the Earth accurately enough to have relevant climate models 100 years into the future but we can't do a 30 second skyscraper collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS. That is hilarious!!!

The atmosphere is more than a billion cubic miles, and that is only the bottom 5 miles of it. How many cubic mils of ocean are there? What does a cubic mile of ocean weigh? A bit more than the WTC. Laugh out load

It is all the dummies that don't expect decent models of simple problems who don't have enough brains to qualify as what they call insane that are the trouble.

psik
15-10-2015, 08:26 AM
(15-10-2015 08:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(08-10-2015 05:40 PM)BnW Wrote:  First, your requirement for a burden of proof is something that no expert or actual engineer requires. And, a model where we can recreate the exact conditions is probably not possible. We can't fly a jet plane loaded with jet fuel into a model, so even if we can build one to some kind of scale that is relevant, it won't matter. You've created an expectation that cannot possibly be met.

Your entire accusation is BULLSH!T!!!

A virtual simulation of the north tower is all that is necessary.

Completely remove levels 91 through 95 inclusive. That would be a 60 foot gap which is more damage than airliner impact and fire could do. This would eliminate all argument about amount of heat and weakening steel.

Simulate the drop of 15 stories onto the intact 90 levels. But the simulation would require accurate simulations of steel and concrete distributions. Supposedly climatologists can simulate the Earth accurately enough to have relevant climate models 100 years into the future but we can't do a 30 second skyscraper collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS. That is hilarious!!!

The atmosphere is more than a billion cubic miles, and that is only the bottom 5 miles of it. How many cubic mils of ocean are there? What does a cubic mile of ocean weigh? A bit more than the WTC. Laugh out load

It is all the dummies that don't expect decent models of simple problems who don't have enough brains to qualify as what they call insane that are the trouble.

psik

How do you know said models have not been made?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Scale models of structural problems are not done because they are not possible. Virtual models have been done and they have shown that critical stress was reached. That's all. We don't need to see the entire collapse, just see that critical loading was reached sufficient to begin the chain reaction of collapse.

I'm with BnW here. My dad worked in tower one. We moved a year before the attacks but this still hit us hard. The days after were filled with my family calling to friends and colleagues to see if everyone was all right. Hint: they were not.

You are a sick fuck who wants to believe he's smarter than the average bear. You know nothing about structures yet you PRESUME to present yourself and your opinions as the ultimate rationality. You are determined to bask in your own false sense of superiority fed by your willful ignorance of the subject.

You are not willing to admit that you might be wrong. You are not willing to view reality as it is. You are a dishonest little troll and you're not fun anymore.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
16-10-2015, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2015 06:39 AM by adey67.)
(15-10-2015 01:56 PM)natachan Wrote:  Scale models of structural problems are not done because they are not possible. Virtual models have been done and they have shown that critical stress was reached. That's all. We don't need to see the entire collapse, just see that critical loading was reached sufficient to begin the chain reaction of collapse.

I'm with BnW here. My dad worked in tower one. We moved a year before the attacks but this still hit us hard. The days after were filled with my family calling to friends and colleagues to see if everyone was all right. Hint: they were not.

You are a sick fuck who wants to believe he's smarter than the average bear. You know nothing about structures yet you PRESUME to present yourself and your opinions as the ultimate rationality. You are determined to bask in your own false sense of superiority fed by your willful ignorance of the subject.

You are not willing to admit that you might be wrong. You are not willing to view reality as it is. You are a dishonest little troll and you're not fun anymore.
Natachan I brought up the disrespecting of the victims many pages back in this thread and psik said that he "didn't give a shit about the victims" and was only interested in the physics (the physics of conspiracy in my view) So I reckon you are right he's either a conspiracy troll or has some kind of problem, Aspergers perhaps, either way his single issue fixation and lack of humanity means he is not the voice of rational thought he thinks he is and I don't need to be a physics grad to see that and nor does anyone else do they psik ?
16-10-2015, 09:58 AM
(15-10-2015 08:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Supposedly climatologists can simulate the Earth accurately enough to have relevant climate models 100 years into the future but we can't do a 30 second skyscraper collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS. That is hilarious!!!

It's already been done. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
16-10-2015, 09:29 PM
(16-10-2015 09:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-10-2015 08:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Supposedly climatologists can simulate the Earth accurately enough to have relevant climate models 100 years into the future but we can't do a 30 second skyscraper collapse in FOURTEEN YEARS. That is hilarious!!!

It's already been done. Drinking Beverage

Is that a tube-in-tube design?

It only demonstrates principles, not enough detail to match the original event. Schools that charge more than $100,000 for four years of EDUCATION should be able to make much better models than that if they can give degrees in civil engineering that are worth a damn.

psik