9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-10-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-10-2015 09:29 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Is that a tube-in-tube design?

It only demonstrates principles, not enough detail to match the original event. Schools that charge more than $100,000 for four years of EDUCATION should be able to make much better models than that if they can give degrees in civil engineering that are worth a damn.

Of course they could. No one cares to, because the only people who say that we don't know enough about what happened on 9/11 are absolute nutters like you who won't accept any explanation but their own delusions.

Which, by the way, you still haven't bothered explaining. If you are so convinced that the towers could not have collapsed as a result of the known stresses that they were under, what is your alternative?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
16-10-2015, 10:04 PM
(16-10-2015 09:53 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  If you are so convinced that the towers could not have collapsed as a result of the known stresses that they were under, what is your alternative?

[Image: ALIENS-guy.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
16-10-2015, 10:13 PM
(16-10-2015 09:29 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 09:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's already been done. Drinking Beverage

Is that a tube-in-tube design?

psik

It's your viddie, you tell me.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-10-2015, 10:33 PM
What a stupid thread. Swiss-Re had to pay Larry Silverstein 4.5 billion dollars in insurance claims. If there was any possible way any model or any other possible explanation could have demonstrated the demolition of the towers, they would have paid out the nose to construct such a model, or pay for the proof, which would have cost far far less.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-10-2015, 02:37 AM
This thread needs to die, not only because you cannot argue with insane and deluded individuals but out of respect for the victims. Let the thread die even if it means giving our little friend the last word and the sense that he has won some sort of pyrrhic victory I mean its not like he has, he's been debunked thoroughly, we should ignore him and hopefully the thread will suffocate.
17-10-2015, 03:17 AM
(17-10-2015 02:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  This thread needs to die, not only because you cannot argue with insane and deluded individuals but out of respect for the victims.

Out of all the many, varied, and extremely compelling reasons to let this thread die, this is not the one that I would have chosen. We don't shut down JFK assassination conspiracy threads out of respect for him.

The victims and their families don't give a damn about a niche thread in a niche subforum of a niche forum community. If we're going to let this thread die, let it be because we're just done with psikey and his nonsense.

As it is, so long as he provides some brief relief from the irrepressible boredom of our collective existence, the victims don't care.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-10-2015, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 05:08 AM by adey67.)
(17-10-2015 03:17 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 02:37 AM)adey67 Wrote:  This thread needs to die, not only because you cannot argue with insane and deluded individuals but out of respect for the victims.

Out of all the many, varied, and extremely compelling reasons to let this thread die, this is not the one that I would have chosen. We don't shut down JFK assassination conspiracy threads out of respect for him.

The victims and their families don't give a damn about a niche thread in a niche subforum of a niche forum community. If we're going to let this thread die, let it be because we're just done with psikey and his nonsense.

As it is, so long as he provides some brief relief from the irrepressible boredom of our collective existence, the victims don't care.
Consider
JFK has been dead for many more years than the victims of 9/11 and most of his nearest and dearest are gone also, so I'm not convinced of your argument in that respect.
While I cannot argue with any of your logic really, 9/11 has had a profound effect on many many more people (including folks on this forum) and I feel that to diminish it to the level of a paper exercise is too soon.
I hope that we wont fall out over our differences my friend but I have to say I profoundly disagree with you on this although I accept that I probably am not being at all logical. Big Grin:
17-10-2015, 09:53 AM
(16-10-2015 09:29 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 09:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's already been done. Drinking Beverage

Is that a tube-in-tube design?

It only demonstrates principles, not enough detail to match the original event. Schools that charge more than $100,000 for four years of EDUCATION should be able to make much better models than that if they can give degrees in civil engineering that are worth a damn.

psik

You are never, ever going to accept any evidence. You are going to always find reasons it's not enough. And, it's because you are insane.

Again: get professional help.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
17-10-2015, 12:23 PM
(17-10-2015 09:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  You are never, ever going to accept any evidence. You are going to always find reasons it's not enough. And, it's because you are insane.

Again: get professional help.

The evidence that professionals cannot discuss the center of gravity of the tilted top portion of the south tower in FOURTEEN YEARS, even though the NIST admitted that it tilted "20 to 25 degrees"?

Nah, that couldn't have anything to do with whether or not it should have fallen down the side of the south tower. Truly "sane and intelligent" people do not even consider such things. Laugh out load

psik
17-10-2015, 12:31 PM
At work.

Just wondering if any one is ever actually read Psyk's actual point of view of what they think transpired on the day. Popcorn