9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-10-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-10-2015 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Just wondering if any one is ever actually read Psyk's actual point of view of what they think transpired on the day. Popcorn

Does he have one ? Give me the link I'd love to see it I've been trying to get him to answer that question for ages!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2015, 02:39 PM
(17-10-2015 12:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 09:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  You are never, ever going to accept any evidence. You are going to always find reasons it's not enough. And, it's because you are insane.

Again: get professional help.

The evidence that professionals cannot discuss the center of gravity of the tilted top portion of the south tower in FOURTEEN YEARS, even though the NIST admitted that it tilted "20 to 25 degrees"?

Nah, that couldn't have anything to do with whether or not it should have fallen down the side of the south tower. Truly "sane and intelligent" people do not even consider such things. Laugh out load

psik

All these issues were resolved by experts. You just refuse to accept the answers and instead ask for a different standard of proof. Your a conspiracy theorist, and you're completely irrational.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
17-10-2015, 02:42 PM
(17-10-2015 12:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Just wondering if any one is ever actually read Psyk's actual point of view of what they think transpired on the day. Popcorn

Does he have one ? Give me the link I'd love to see it I've been trying to get him to answer that question for ages!!!

He refuses to say it, but it's obvious he believes it was a demolition. Those are the only choices. I don't know why he won't own up to it, but I suspect it's because getting repeatedly attacked by us over the total lack of evidence to support the demolition theory is something he's trying to avoid at all costs. His world view can't withstand scrutiny, so he just dodges the topic.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
17-10-2015, 02:43 PM
(17-10-2015 12:31 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Just wondering if any one is ever actually read Psyk's actual point of view of what they think transpired on the day. Popcorn

As far as I can tell it was the Jews. It's always the Jews.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-10-2015, 04:03 PM
(17-10-2015 02:42 PM)BnW Wrote:  He refuses to say it, but it's obvious he believes it was a demolition. Those are the only choices.

Oh, you poor, naive fool.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
17-10-2015, 04:12 PM
(17-10-2015 12:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 09:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  You are never, ever going to accept any evidence. You are going to always find reasons it's not enough. And, it's because you are insane.

Again: get professional help.

The evidence that professionals cannot discuss the center of gravity of the tilted top portion of the south tower in FOURTEEN YEARS, even though the NIST admitted that it tilted "20 to 25 degrees"?

Nah, that couldn't have anything to do with whether or not it should have fallen down the side of the south tower. Truly "sane and intelligent" people do not even consider such things. Laugh out load

psik

Go learn some actual physics. Facepalm

The center of gravity remained within the footprint of the building.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-10-2015, 04:25 PM
(17-10-2015 12:23 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The evidence that professionals cannot discuss the center of gravity of the tilted top portion of the south tower in FOURTEEN YEARS, even though the NIST admitted that it tilted "20 to 25 degrees"?

The building construction was relatively symmetrical was it not? That would put the center of gravity roughly at the geometric center of the mass. If so, it would take a lot more than 25 degrees to move the center of gravity over the edge of the lower portion. The tilted section would still be expected to fall primarily on the floor beneath.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
18-10-2015, 02:59 AM
The problem with the design of the Twin towers was that the outer skin was its support structure. The buildings used a novel construction technique which used the outer walls as structural support so when they were badly compromised by the impact and then by heat, the building went down. It is dealt with in an MIT report: http://web.mit.edu/istgroup/ist/document...nbul04.pdf
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
18-10-2015, 03:01 AM
The building was like a metal tube. Imagine taking a blow torch to the middle of a long pipe. It would bend as it collapsed.
18-10-2015, 03:05 AM
At work.

Tube analogy, yes.

Any thing else as a fitting analogy? No.

Your 'Pipe and welding torch' kind of misses all the 'Load bearing' aspects of said walls/tube.

Still Thumbsup to you. Smile