9/11 Rant (Short)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: 9/11 Rant (Short)
(13-09-2012 05:41 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 04:29 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  I don't like religion. But on 9/11 I bite my tongue for them, only because they have trouble copping and moving on. If they need someone/thing to cling to for them to get through the day, fine.

However on my facebook, I post what I WANT. (pictures, I rarely comment) If you have a problem with it, you should just unfriend me because I don't give a fuck. My respect only goes so far.

Just like I have the freedom to comment on whatever you post (this is all hypothetical). If you don't like my commenting on the shit you post on your wall, then you unfriend me. Won't hurt me, in both reality and social networking, most of my family has done so already.

Kinda makes me want to go back to Facebook so I can unfriend you too. Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: 9/11 Rant (Short)
(13-09-2012 05:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 05:41 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Just like I have the freedom to comment on whatever you post (this is all hypothetical). If you don't like my commenting on the shit you post on your wall, then you unfriend me. Won't hurt me, in both reality and social networking, most of my family has done so already.

Kinda makes me want to go back to Facebook so I can unfriend you too. Evil_monster

Bring it on, yo. I can take it. Drinking Beverage You're gonna need to friend me first though.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
13-09-2012, 08:52 PM
9/11 Rant (Short)
(13-09-2012 07:03 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 05:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Kinda makes me want to go back to Facebook so I can unfriend you too. Evil_monster

Bring it on, yo. I can take it. Drinking Beverage You're gonna need to friend me first though.

Aye, and there's the rub. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post