9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2011, 12:41 PM
9/11: The Ultimate Con
"The Ultimate Con "

Source : topdocumentaryfilms.com

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-ultimate-con/

What do you think about the 9/11 , guys ?

Do you still believe the official version ?

Thanks, appreciate
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2011, 12:47 PM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
Moved to proper forum. have fun with it ~_^
25-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I have to admit. There is a lot of strange things surrounding 9/11. whether or not they all mean something well..............I don't care either way. It's over with. The war has been fought and the government has been further corrupted. Just another day in the U.S.A.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
25-12-2011, 01:26 PM
(25-12-2011 12:41 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  "The Ultimate Con "

Source : topdocumentaryfilms.com

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-ultimate-con/

What do you think about the 9/11 , guys ?

Do you still believe the official version ?

Thanks, appreciate

Oh, goody! Another stupid, fucking conspiracy theory.

I watched it unfold - the events are consistent. No conspiracy except a gang of insane Muslims.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
25-12-2011, 02:13 PM
As far as I know, scientists have thoroughly debunked the conspiracy theory in this case. They submitted their findings to peer review and their explanations have not been debunked until today. "It didn't look right to me" is not a valid argument and certainly not better than the scientific method. Until you do the science (or somebody else does it) and find something different, that's the explanation we have right now.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
[+] 5 users Like Malleus's post
25-12-2011, 05:30 PM
The only expert I trust in a clusterfuck such as this is myself. I'm a strategist. 9/11 was enabled. I never had a reason to think otherwise.

[Image: maine.jpg]

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]

Project for a New American Century

You can believe what you want, but this kind of bullshit is as old as history.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
25-12-2011, 07:33 PM
(25-12-2011 05:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  9/11 was enabled. I never had a reason to think otherwise.

Meaning what, exactly?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
25-12-2011, 09:23 PM
(25-12-2011 05:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[14]

Project for a New American Century

You can believe what you want, but this kind of bullshit is as old as history.

Uhm...isn't that argument shit, seeing as how the attack on Pearl Harbour was, in fact, an act of aggression by a foreign nation against the US, and not some ploy cooked up by the government to get them into the fight? It doesn't make for the best example, does it?
25-12-2011, 10:02 PM
(25-12-2011 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 05:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  9/11 was enabled. I never had a reason to think otherwise.

Meaning what, exactly?

Shhh...Gwynnies had a hand in it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
25-12-2011, 10:04 PM
People in power would never think up something like this.........

Quote:Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post