9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
I would have thought this forum was too intelligent for truthers.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2011, 02:13 PM
(29-12-2011 01:16 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I would have thought this forum was too intelligent for truthers.

Just dare to face the music, guys :

There are a lots of unanswered questions & serious doubts concerning the official version of the 9/11 :

Listen to the experts in that regard in the video below on topdocumentaryfilms.com : there a lots of 9/11 top docus in the same great site you can watch as well :

"9/11: Explosive Evidence : Experts Speak Out "

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explo...speak-out/

You cannot deny those facts proved as such scientifically

Happy new year
29-12-2011, 02:17 PM
(28-12-2011 11:02 PM)Bairny Wrote:  Whilst I don't believe that it was facilitated or actioned by the US Government, I certainly believe that knowledge of an attack was prevalant within the CIA, FBI and NSA and that it was essentially 'allowed to happen' by these agencies under direction of the Government. So, no, I don't believe the almighty conspiracy theory about controlled demolition, drone aircraft and missiles but I do believe that upon learning of the details of the impending attack (as revealed by Israeli and French forces) the Government did not act in order to allow the attack to occur.

In fact, I believe the same accusation has been made of the Pearl Harbour attack. It was known of, it was impending and no pre-cautions were taken. There were a lot of Americans unwilling to enter the war but the Government needed it. How else do you facilitate it?

"The Japs are coming? By jove, this might just be what the doctor ordered!"

I do, actually, hold the belief that the pentagon flight and pennsylvanian flight were most likely shot down by military aircraft and that fact has been covered up.

No, that's still conspiracy thinking. The Pearl Harbor accusation has been thoroughly debunked, and the 9/11 'they let it happen' has no real basis - it's easily explained by incompetence and lack of communication among agencies.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2011, 02:30 PM
(29-12-2011 02:13 PM)AbdelZ Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 01:16 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I would have thought this forum was too intelligent for truthers.

Just dare to face the music, guys :

There are a lots of unanswered questions & serious doubts concerning the official version of the 9/11 :

Listen to the experts in that regard in the video below on topdocumentaryfilms.com : there a lots of 9/11 top docus in the same great site you can watch as well :

"9/11: Explosive Evidence : Experts Speak Out "

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-explo...speak-out/

You cannot deny those facts proved as such scientifically

Happy new year

The entire truther consipiracy is centered around a controlled demolition of the north and south towers as well as WTC7. Since it is impossible to stage a controlled demolition that would require months of prep work inside the buildings during and after working hours the idea is completely debunked. If you want to go into camera quality, cell phone capabilites, etc we can. I haven't run across a truther CT yet that I couldn't debunk with just a little research.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
30-12-2011, 02:18 AM
Since it is so hard and demanding to do a professional demolition of buildings that size, how come that they collapsed perfectly, just like a demolition was taking place, how come not a single building around was even damaged? Some really crazy terrorists, precise to the max.

Smile

Oh, and what's the deal with those straight cut steel pillars? How did any scientist explain them?

Oh yeah, what about the Pentagon, there were never not a single piece of airplane ever near Pentagon, what's up with that? Anyone have ANY pictures of plane parts and Pentagon?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
30-12-2011, 09:43 AM
None of us are experts.......these guys have more knowledge in buildings and there structural integritys better than us.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

I know I say some very bold things sometimes and I really should watch what I say but if you really believe......even with all of the inconstistencies......that this is just a cut and shut case.......then you should start praying Tongue

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
31-12-2011, 12:44 AM
(26-12-2011 05:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I do have 2 questions about that day that still linger.

AA Flight 77
The hole in the Pentagon doesn't seem to me, an unqualified observer, to be large enough or shaped like an airplane hit it. And where was the wreckage? it all burned? Why don't other plane crashes vaporize like that?

Building 7
Pretty eery how it fell without being hit. Plausible, of course, but leaves lingering doubt in my mind.

In regards to the pentagon , google image search for yourself. You'd be surprised how many pictures of debris get left out by conspiracy theorists. Look up all the pictures from that day and see if there is debris or not for yourself. I saw plenty of pics with landing gear , plane seats , even an engine. But don't trust me , check for yourself.

As for building 7 , here is a model :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJa9WUy5QI

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes gaglamesh731's post
31-12-2011, 01:52 AM
(31-12-2011 12:44 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(26-12-2011 05:56 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  But I do have 2 questions about that day that still linger.

AA Flight 77
The hole in the Pentagon doesn't seem to me, an unqualified observer, to be large enough or shaped like an airplane hit it. And where was the wreckage? it all burned? Why don't other plane crashes vaporize like that?

Building 7
Pretty eery how it fell without being hit. Plausible, of course, but leaves lingering doubt in my mind.

In regards to the pentagon , google image search for yourself. You'd be surprised how many pictures of debris get left out by conspiracy theorists. Look up all the pictures from that day and see if there is debris or not for yourself. I saw plenty of pics with landing gear , plane seats , even an engine. But don't trust me , check for yourself.

As much as I personally lean toward agreeing with you, here's "proof" that your video was faked!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
31-12-2011, 02:07 AM
(31-12-2011 01:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

AA Flight 77

Building 7

As much as I personally lean toward agreeing with you, here's "proof" that your video was faked!

You mean like this :

The hoax the very same author made ?
:-p

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like gaglamesh731's post
31-12-2011, 02:13 AM
(31-12-2011 02:07 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(31-12-2011 01:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

AA Flight 77

Building 7

You mean like this :

The hoax the very same author made ?
:-p

Well played, sir. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ultimate crazy woo? Chas 9 876 01-06-2012 12:51 AM
Last Post: Mr Woof