9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
(03-02-2012 07:02 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-02-2012 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Because WTC7 was hit by debris from the towers. There are pictures that show it.

So damage to the outside of the building that created a hole can cause a steel structured building to collapse at almost freefall speed???

Damage to the outside? No, the damage was severe and structural.

Quote:Also I wonder how the BBC knew that the building had collapsed.....seeing as they actually said it had collapsed before it actually did.

One reporter's mistake is the foundation of a conspiracy? That explains a lot.

Quote:
(03-02-2012 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  This is just silly. So 2 planes hit the WTC towers, 1 crashed in Pennsylvania, but something else happened at the Pentagon on the same morning?

No....what I find silly is the fact that your rationally logical yet you put all of your faith into a few grainy pictures.......why else would the authorites remove every single scrap of evidence and refuse to give it back???

And eyewitnesses. The Pentagon is the center of the military - why wouldn't they try to keep knowledge of the structure and the damage secret? And to whom are you proposing they should give the evidence?

Quote:Also if you check old google maps you will see that the "crater" from the crashed/shot down plane was actually there years before the crash.....or maybe the plane crashed into the crater???

Please provide a link to pictures of the alleged crater.

Quote:
(03-02-2012 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  Flying an airliner in clear weather is easy. Taking-off, landing, severe weather, instrument-only flying are not easy.

There are very few professional architects or engineers who hold that opinion.

Well I think a lot of airline pilots will disagree with what you are saying with regards to flying the plane.

The pilots I have talked to agree that an intelligent 12-year-old could fly an airliner in clear weather.

Quote:Also I think you will find there are thousands of different architects and engineers from all over the world who disagree with what has been said.

Thousands who have actually studied the evidence? I doubt it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 10:39 AM
just one thing to chas
if u believe the "official version" of 9/11 you are the same as a christian or any other faith believer, you cling to a myth, when all the evidence, and reality shows its wrong
go get baptized, or join the military you can skip the brain washing phase.
P.D. i dont mean to offend you, just to clarify the absurd of your position
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 11:17 AM by Chas.)
(03-02-2012 10:39 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  just one thing to chas
if u believe the "official version" of 9/11 you are the same as a christian or any other faith believer, you cling to a myth, when all the evidence, and reality shows its wrong

Don't be absurd. Your statement "when all the evidence, and reality shows its wrong" is so ignorant and paranoid that it beggars belief.
A minority of conspiracy theorists, who give no reason for a nefarious plot, no way that so many people could keep such a secret, and with 'evidence' so flimsy does not constitute reality - it is a conspiracy theory on the level of chemtrails.

And your statements are offensive.

03-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote:A minority of conspiracy theorists
a minority, like us atheists.
Quote:who give no reason for a nefarious plot
??? the reasons are obvious, a casus belli, the excuse to invade iraq and afghanistan (that had nothing to do with 9/11), the perfect show to demonized muslims, and all that to impulse the agenda of the militay industrial complex...as it happened, thats the reality, but it seems u are a believer of CNN and the justice of the war and genocide in the middle east.
by the way all the "evidence" of the official version"
Quote:is so ignorant and paranoid that it beggars belief.
go get elementary books of phisics and engineering and u'll see why...if your beliefs allow you to see it.
P.D. if i offended you, think why someone would resort to offensive commentaries about your position and arguments (think further than: hes a indecent, conspirator, U.S hater and muslim lover) maybe theres something wrong in it, cause all over the world the official version is discredited, to say the least.
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
(03-02-2012 10:39 AM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  just one thing to chas

[Image: Implied-facepalm.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-02-2012, 12:46 PM
another believer?
keep believing whatever u want, that doenst make it true
but please do not support another absurd, genocidal war.
just that
03-02-2012, 12:49 PM
(03-02-2012 12:05 PM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  
Quote:A minority of conspiracy theorists
a minority, like us atheists.

No, I'm an atheist and I'm not caught up in your conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Quote:who give no reason for a nefarious plot
??? the reasons are obvious, a casus belli, the excuse to invade iraq and afghanistan (that had nothing to do with 9/11), the perfect show to demonized muslims, and all that to impulse the agenda of the militay industrial complex...as it happened, thats the reality, but it seems u are a believer of CNN and the justice of the war and genocide in the middle east.

It is simply not credible that this would be concocted as a casus belli. The U.S. has invaded other countries on far less pretext. It is, of course, perfectly believable that they would use this as a casus belli.

Quote:by the way all the "evidence" of the official version"
Quote:is so ignorant and paranoid that it beggars belief.
go get elementary books of phisics and engineering and u'll see why...if your beliefs allow you to see it.

I have looked at the analyses of the evidence and at who was doing the analysis. My knowledge of physics is sufficient to understand these analyses.

Quote:P.D. if i offended you, think why someone would resort to offensive commentaries about your position and arguments (think further than: hes a indecent, conspirator, U.S hater and muslim lover) maybe theres something wrong in it, cause all over the world the official version is discredited, to say the least.

Discredited all over the world? I think you may be a little too immersed in the conspiracy community.

To believe this was done and successfully kept a secret is absurd. The U.S. government can't keep the simplest secrets - My Lai, Iran-Contra, Watergate, etc.

03-02-2012, 12:54 PM
(03-02-2012 12:46 PM)iluvatar77 Wrote:  another believer?
keep believing whatever u want, that doenst make it true
but please do not support another absurd, genocidal war.
just that

[Image: tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Chas Im struggling to find the exact co-ordinates to show you....but I will, leave it with me. If you decide to look for yourself if you use google earth you will find a tab that shows older google maps.....thats how I know.

I have a relative who is an airline pilot for easyjet.....he seems to disagree about the ease of flying airliners.....he has also studied the flight path that I showed him of the plane hitting the pentagon and he wonders how they did it with such precision and managed to avoid all of the obstacles in the way (seeing as airliners are not exactly the most manouvarable of air vehicles) things like telegraph poles and other obstructions etc etc.

Look at the bigger picture.....democracy has been dead for ages......you guys over in america should have rioted when Bush called the constitution a "piece of paper"....now you have the indefinite detention act ......based on what???

The taliban which was created by the CIA??? Or Al-Queda which translates to "database" of all the people that they trained up to fight the russians???

Its a funny coincidence how Vietnam used to produce a lot of opium when the war went on over there.......pretty much like now with afghanistan.

Its funny how they smash the infrastructures of foreign countrys then they profit from certain corporations that rebuild it......war is just a racket and we are going to head for another one with Iran........a cycle of history (recession-War)

The americans would never think of doing "false flags" ever to justify going to war would they????

Oh shit........I forgot........Rolleyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-02-2012, 01:08 PM
(03-02-2012 12:56 PM)bemore Wrote:  Chas Im struggling to find the exact co-ordinates to show you....but I will, leave it with me. If you decide to look for yourself if you use google earth you will find a tab that shows older google maps.....thats how I know.

I have a relative who is an airline pilot for easyjet.....he seems to disagree about the ease of flying airliners.....he has also studied the flight path that I showed him of the plane hitting the pentagon and he wonders how they did it with such precision and managed to avoid all of the obstacles in the way (seeing as airliners are not exactly the most manouvarable of air vehicles) things like telegraph poles and other obstructions etc etc.

Look at the bigger picture.....democracy has been dead for ages......you guys over in america should have rioted when Bush called the constitution a "piece of paper"....now you have the indefinite detention act ......based on what???

The taliban which was created by the CIA??? Or Al-Queda which translates to "database" of all the people that they trained up to fight the russians???

Its a funny coincidence how Vietnam used to produce a lot of opium when the war went on over there.......pretty much like now with afghanistan.

Its funny how they smash the infrastructures of foreign countrys then they profit from certain corporations that rebuild it......war is just a racket and we are going to head for another one with Iran........a cycle of history (recession-War)

The americans would never think of doing "false flags" ever to justify going to war would they????

Oh shit........I forgot........Rolleyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

A nation's willingness or ability to throw up false flags and go to war doesn't mean that it happened in this case. Every 9/11 CT has been debunked. Just google any individual point and see for yourself. Add up all the points and you build a conspiracy that is completely impossible to pull off, much less cover up.

-Mark Twain