9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
I love the direction some people take as if you don't believe in a conspiracy theory, you are then on par to a religious believer in a false truth.

Few things were ever looked into it for myself but looked at some ludicrous ideas from both sides and I don't think anyone ought to say the truthers ideas or the just official story are all true.

From the Pentagon plane about the plane missing obstacles in the way.. it didn't. There is photos and damage of multiple streetlamps knocked over and a bit out outside damage to a path and generator from where the plane was said to have traveled over the highway.

Parts I've never quite believed to be legit happened with the plane allegedly taken down by passengers in Pennsylvania. Apart from Donald Rumsfeld "mistakenly" saying it was shot down numerous times in speeches. People from the Langley Air Force Base have said they were sent out to take down the plane.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 01:12 PM
(03-02-2012 12:56 PM)bemore Wrote:  The americans would never think of doing "false flags" ever to justify going to war would they????

Oh shit........I forgot........Rolleyes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

"Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated in 1962 within the United States government, and which the Kennedy administration "
rejected."

And none of them ever happened. Do you have any idea how many scenarios the military and intelligence community come up with? The mission is to be prepared against threats, and coming up with scenarios, trying to think what an adversary would do, is part of that.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 01:17 PM
(03-02-2012 01:12 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Parts I've never quite believed to be legit happened with the plane allegedly taken down by passengers in Pennsylvania. Apart from Donald Rumsfeld "mistakenly" saying it was shot down numerous times in speeches. People from the Langley Air Force Base have said they were sent out to take down the plane.

It's possible that Rumsfeld gave the order to shoot down the plane but it went down before a bullet was fired. If I were the SecDef and knew the a plane was about to be intentionally flown into a building like the Pentagon or White House I'd order it shot down too. The lives are already lost and at that point national security becomes top priority.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
03-02-2012, 02:04 PM
(03-02-2012 07:02 AM)bemore Wrote:  No....what I find silly is the fact that your rationally logical yet you put all of your faith into a few grainy pictures.......why else would the authorites remove every single scrap of evidence and refuse to give it back???

Also if you check old google maps you will see that the "crater" from the crashed/shot down plane was actually there years before the crash.....or maybe the plane crashed into the crater???

There are photographs of airplane debris at the Pentagon - especially large engine parts which are primarily titanium. The rest of the airplane is plastic and aluminum, both of which will ignite at low temperature and burn efficiently. You can burn aluminum in a wood fire - I have.

And there were eyewitnesses - including my brother. The idea that a plane did not hit the Pentagon is simply false.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Just to interject; If a plane is in the air already, much of it is altitude and steering. After autopilot servo is off, hydraulic systems are going to be your biggest problem if you're nervous -flaps, elevator feel, nose wheel and body gear steering can be touchy, with or without hydraulics. If you want to land, you'll have to get someone who has done that - a lot.

I stay away from a lot of this conspiracy stuff -not my thing. But I am from Kansas -we take our flying seriously. In my high school, many of us took avionics & aviation as an elective science course. Through the aviation part of the course, one could continue on through flight school and many did graduate with their wings.

During aviation, my group was frequently taken up in various planes to learn about and handle the controls, just to see how it felt. Pilots were right there, of course, and no fancy maneuvers were even possible in those few short minutes of flight. Every other week, for a few minutes, anything from a very small, single prop plane to a massive airliner, was at the command of a random, 17 year old, dork. Now, that is terrorism.

All I'm saying is; if someone went through ground school, flight school, passed and received multi-engine and then jet ratings, and logged a couple of hours of flight time, yea - they could probably do some shit damage to just about anything they wanted. Get me up there, and even I know I probably could "fly" an airliner pretty well for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2012, 03:55 PM
(03-02-2012 03:48 PM)kim Wrote:  Just to interject; If a plane is in the air already, much of it is altitude and steering. After autopilot servo is off, hydraulic systems are going to be your biggest problem if you're nervous -flaps, elevator feel, nose wheel and body gear steering can be touchy, with or without hydraulics. If you want to land, you'll have to get someone who has done that - a lot.

I stay away from a lot of this conspiracy stuff -not my thing. But I am from Kansas -we take our flying seriously. In my high school, many of us took avionics & aviation as an elective science course. Through the aviation part of the course, one could continue on through flight school and many did graduate with their wings.

During aviation, my group was frequently taken up in various planes to learn about and handle the controls, just to see how it felt. Pilots were right there, of course, and no fancy maneuvers were even possible in those few short minutes of flight. Every other week, for a few minutes, anything from a very small, single prop plane to a massive airliner, was at the command of a random, 17 year old, dork. Now, that is terrorism.

All I'm saying is; if someone went through ground school, flight school, passed and received multi-engine and then jet ratings, and logged a couple of hours of flight time, yea - they could probably do some shit damage to just about anything they wanted. Get me up there, and even I know I probably could "fly" an airliner pretty well for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Shy

--agreed-- flying while in the air is pretty simple-- I've let my neice who was 6 at the time take the yoke.. ( with 2 other pilots in the plane - in a bonanza ) she of course couldn't reach the pedals and was on my lap-- but with education, which we know these guys had, -- this is def far from an impossible task.

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
04-02-2012, 07:44 AM
(03-02-2012 01:12 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I love the direction some people take as if you don't believe in a conspiracy theory, you are then on par to a religious believer in a false truth.

It is interesting to contrast the religous believer with the 911 conspiracy believer. As I see it, religious believers grew up in a context of believing, surrounded by other believers, being taught to believe from when they were infants. Their problem is one of never shaking off their indoctrination and waking up.

911 conspiracy believers, on the other hand, are guilty of active stupidity and stubborn ignorance. It's hard to do, but the 911 conspiracists are actually beneath the religous believers on the scale of using reason and avoiding stupidity.
04-02-2012, 08:31 AM
Well I look at the world........I look at corporations and how they are treated more importantly than the people......I look at the results of the actions behind these events and I see a pattern emerging.

Much like NORAD running a drill on planes being hijacked the day 9/11 happened and also the "coincidence" that the metropolitan police were running a drill on buses and tubetrains getting blown up on the day of 7/7.

I look at the Iraq war and how Saddam was helped, financed and armed by the west to attack Iran.....nobody stopped him, they only got pissed with him when he invaded Kuwait......the fact that he was said to have had weapons of mass destruction that could hit the UK within 45 minutes and the person who wrote that dossier (Dr David Kelly) mysteriously "killed himself" after it came out they had no weapons.

Is it a coincidence that Saddam was going/had started to stop trading his oil in the petrodollar....which would of slowly eroded the economic hold of america......pretty much like coincidence that Qadaffi was in the process of making the "Gold Dinar" which was going to empower the african nations and he was going to use it to share the wealth to the people (pretty much like he did in his own country) and he was stopped by being invaded......even though approx 4 million of his people marched to the capital to show support to there much loved leader (something the mainstream media failed to mention surprisingly)

So you can call me paranoid.....you can call me delusional if I think that there was more to 9/11 than what the official report says.......and its only since the internet (aka free speech) has been around that there has been an increase in peoples knowledge and them saying "WTF"......but that isnt going to last for very much longer seeing as they made big noises about SOPA which got knocked back but people dont realise they are in the process of bringing in something much worse which is ACTA and that many countries have signed up to it........without the "mainstream media" nor any politicians talking about it.

Im sorry if you think im delusionsal that the the Federal Reserve Act was brought in on a holiday when nobody gave a fuck at that moment and were spending time with there familys......pretty much the same as the indefinite detention act by obama....how your american history is steeped in many famous american people in power saying that the Fed was a bad thing (woodrow wilson in particular who said he was given funding to get into power if he agreed to the fed reserve.....something he later said he regretted).......that recently it came out that they had secretly given trillions away and that trillions are still unaccounted for.....im sorry if history paints a picture that our goverments dont give a fuck about the people but are rather more inclined to push for power and profit.

If that makes me paranoid then so be it.......but history is cyclical......we have the recession and pretty much soon we are going to have the war (to drive us out of reccesion)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
04-02-2012, 09:57 PM
(03-02-2012 01:12 PM)Chas Wrote:  And none of them ever happened. Do you have any idea how many scenarios the military and intelligence community come up with? The mission is to be prepared against threats, and coming up with scenarios, trying to think what an adversary would do, is part of that.

I know that the intelligence and military community like to run scenarios.....if you watch the discovery documentary "When aliens attack" apparently they mention that they have even run many different simulations on that scenario.

You make it sound almost "acceptable" that the people in charge of advising the president would even consider something like this......that TPTB would consider this then.........you can understand why I believe that they would consider it today.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
26-02-2012, 06:27 PM

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.