9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
(25-12-2011 01:18 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I have to admit. There is a lot of strange things surrounding 9/11. whether or not they all mean something well..............I don't care either way. It's over with. The war has been fought and the government has been further corrupted. Just another day in the U.S.A.
Smooth, very smooth, not caring... that's going to fix everything isn't it?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 06:46 AM by Bucky Ball.)
I used to think "oh come on, the government is way to stupid and inept to actually pull off anything, much less an actual conspiracy like this". I slowly came to think .. well maybe.

First, I DO believe the government WAS changed out from under Americans, when JFK was shot. Why ?

a. my great aunt's husband was a top executive/founder at the then prominent Control Data Corp. She said to him that morning, (he was going to a meeting in Dallas), ... "oh, you're not really going down there today are you" ? (Many top corp people KNEW something was in the works, and had been talking about it, and were NOT suprised).

b. The power/lights in Washington DC went off for an hour at 12:00 noon. Hmm. Coincidence ?

c. The security unit that is responsible for doing building sweeps, and making sure windows were closed, was called during the week prior by someone in the military, and was told, "we won't be needing you folks on this one".

d. Allen Dulles was the Director of the CIA. He was one of THE most arrogant ass holes ever to grace the halls of power. He was on the Warren Commission, which covered up the assassination. He was told by JFK to get out of Viet-Nam, and that he could not re-invade Cuba. He could not accept that. I believe some day, HE will be found to be the master-mind, or one of two or three master-minds of of the Dallas fiasco. I used to think Johnson was involved, due to the things he said to his secretary the night before. Now I think he was a passive, but aware, non-participant.

re 9/11. If you read the official 911 report, it FULL of amazing idiots, (especially NORAD and the FAA), who were totally incompetent. If you think ANYTHING changed..think again. A few years ago, there was an incident where a Northwest plane "overflew" Minneapolis by a few hundred miles as the pilots were either asleep, or busy with their lap-tops, and inattentive, ((most likely asleep, as the entire air-traffic system, (including my older brother) listened in for AN HOUR, while controllers tried to contact them)). The rules put in place after 911 state the Director of the control center which first becomes aware of a situation like this has 5, (FIVE) minutes to notify the military. It took her 55 minutes in this case. If they HAD been headed towards the Sears Tower, it would have happened. "Good enough for government work".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

24-03-2012, 07:13 AM
People who claim 9/11 was a conspiracy gives the government far too much credit. They cannot even keep most of their classified documents off stupid leak sites like Wikileaks, so what makes you think they can organize the largest cover-up in history?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-03-2012, 07:38 AM
(24-03-2012 07:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  People who claim 9/11 was a conspiracy gives the government far too much credit. They cannot even keep most of their classified documents off stupid leak sites like Wikileaks, so what makes you think they can organize the largest cover-up in history?

Agree. There is a known trail of the recruiting, and training of the hijackers. There were laptops found in the caves in Afghanistan with evidence. Conspiracy in this one is too easy. It' s just stupid Americans, who were told MANY MANY times in the weeks leading up to it, that the security at Logan was FAR to weak.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

24-03-2012, 08:08 AM
(24-03-2012 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 07:13 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  People who claim 9/11 was a conspiracy gives the government far too much credit. They cannot even keep most of their classified documents off stupid leak sites like Wikileaks, so what makes you think they can organize the largest cover-up in history?

Agree. There is a known trail of the recruiting, and training of the hijackers. There were laptops found in the caves in Afghanistan with evidence. Conspiracy in this one is too easy. It' s just stupid Americans, who were told MANY MANY times in the weeks leading up to it, that the security at Logan was FAR to weak.
Well you guys just made one of the biggest mistakes in human history, you just underestimated your enemy. You do realize that the CIA was behind the original attack on the twin towers which happened back in the early 90's... you realize that right? And I hope to god you realize that there are different levels of classified information. The Majority they don't care if people find out about those, but the important ones?... they will kill to keep those secret.

But I'm glad to know you guys think giving fish food (very low level classified information) to the fish (wikileaks and anonymous) in the fish tanks (society) is the equivalent as to giving them the stuffed pigs.

And to logica, I don't even believe the holocaust happened so 9/11 compared to that is fucking easy cheese. The real question is why do you still believe in these two things when the fails in the official stories are so epic that even a blind person could spot them?
24-03-2012, 10:00 AM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 10:04 AM by Logica Humano.)
(24-03-2012 08:08 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 07:38 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Agree. There is a known trail of the recruiting, and training of the hijackers. There were laptops found in the caves in Afghanistan with evidence. Conspiracy in this one is too easy. It' s just stupid Americans, who were told MANY MANY times in the weeks leading up to it, that the security at Logan was FAR to weak.
Well you guys just made one of the biggest mistakes in human history, you just underestimated your enemy. You do realize that the CIA was behind the original attack on the twin towers which happened back in the early 90's... you realize that right? And I hope to god you realize that there are different levels of classified information. The Majority they don't care if people find out about those, but the important ones?... they will kill to keep those secret.

But I'm glad to know you guys think giving fish food (very low level classified information) to the fish (wikileaks and anonymous) in the fish tanks (society) is the equivalent as to giving them the stuffed pigs.

And to logica, I don't even believe the holocaust happened so 9/11 compared to that is fucking easy cheese. The real question is why do you still believe in these two things when the fails in the official stories are so epic that even a blind person could spot them?

The U.S government is incompetent in keeping anything a secret. Do you have any family in that duty? I do.

I would recommend getting a brain, because you are clearly lacking the ability to process evidence.

I hope you get a fucking grip on reality, shit stain.

Poonjab
24-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA..... his name was Tim Osman. Google it.

His supposed "confession" tape that Osama did was fucked.... the person was wearing jewelery that is against the muslim faith, something that osama was never seen wearing before.... the persons beard was a different colour and the shape of his face (nose in particular) was wrong.... the person on the tape also wrote with there right hand.....when Osama was left handed. Watch the tape yourselfs.

Al-qaeda translates to "database". It was a database created by the CIA of every single soldier that they trained to fight the russians in afghanistan in the 80s.

People misunderestimate the secret services...... every person who played a part in it would of been told there role..... nothing more. Its not like they would of said the whole "plot" to every single person would they??? The way the secret service runs is you could be enlisted into something and you wouldnt even know it...... you would just carry out an order for your superior that came from there superiors...... on a strictly need to know basis.

Again I mention how "coincidental" that NORAD was running a drill of the very same incident happening on the day that it happened..... causing much confusion...... google it.

Just Like 7/7 and the bombings of the london underground and buses.... guess what???? The metropolitan police were running the very same drill of that happening on the day it happened.

WTC 7 is the only steel structure in history to collapse by fire.

Some say that Mossad was involved in this as well....... Israel..... those cunts that go hand in hand with America.

America...... apparently standing up for the freedoms of people and who fight wars for alleged freedoms...... even though there bestest of buddies with Israel who persecute and fuck up the palestinians on a daily basis.

Just look at the bigger picture........look at what has come from all of these wars....... they make shed loads of money creating all of these deadly weapon they use to smash people to bits then they give the contracts to re-build the infrastructures to western companies. Google it.

After afghanistan was invaded they "conveniently" found huge mineral resources....... also the majority of the worlds opium comes from afghanistan..... much like it did at the time of the vietnam war. The quantity of opium hasnt reduced since.

Your goverments dont give a fuck about you....... if they did then they would have your back and not the corporations......... letting them off with stupid fines they could easily afford and massive tax breaks.

So people think they couldnt pull it off???

There doing a fucking good job of taking over everything with all of the military bases they have stationed globally.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-03-2012, 12:13 PM
(24-03-2012 11:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA..... his name was Tim Osman. Google it.

His supposed "confession" tape that Osama did was fucked.... the person was wearing jewelery that is against the muslim faith, something that osama was never seen wearing before.... the persons beard was a different colour and the shape of his face (nose in particular) was wrong.... the person on the tape also wrote with there right hand.....when Osama was left handed. Watch the tape yourselfs.

Al-qaeda translates to "database". It was a database created by the CIA of every single soldier that they trained to fight the russians in afghanistan in the 80s.

People misunderestimate the secret services...... every person who played a part in it would of been told there role..... nothing more. Its not like they would of said the whole "plot" to every single person would they??? The way the secret service runs is you could be enlisted into something and you wouldnt even know it...... you would just carry out an order for your superior that came from there superiors...... on a strictly need to know basis.

Again I mention how "coincidental" that NORAD was running a drill of the very same incident happening on the day that it happened..... causing much confusion...... google it.

Just Like 7/7 and the bombings of the london underground and buses.... guess what???? The metropolitan police were running the very same drill of that happening on the day it happened.

WTC 7 is the only steel structure in history to collapse by fire.

Some say that Mossad was involved in this as well....... Israel..... those cunts that go hand in hand with America.

America...... apparently standing up for the freedoms of people and who fight wars for alleged freedoms...... even though there bestest of buddies with Israel who persecute and fuck up the palestinians on a daily basis.

Just look at the bigger picture........look at what has come from all of these wars....... they make shed loads of money creating all of these deadly weapon they use to smash people to bits then they give the contracts to re-build the infrastructures to western companies. Google it.

After afghanistan was invaded they "conveniently" found huge mineral resources....... also the majority of the worlds opium comes from afghanistan..... much like it did at the time of the vietnam war. The quantity of opium hasnt reduced since.

Your goverments dont give a fuck about you....... if they did then they would have your back and not the corporations......... letting them off with stupid fines they could easily afford and massive tax breaks.

So people think they couldnt pull it off???

There doing a fucking good job of taking over everything with all of the military bases they have stationed globally.

I hope you are trolling.

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-03-2012, 04:51 PM
(24-03-2012 12:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I hope you are trolling.
Does it look like he's trolling? Here's a man who actually did some research into the subject instead of just blowing it off and saying 'there's no way! they can't even keep very low classified documents secret!' he even did research into the confession video (I didn't bother because I already knew it was fake) and found out certain things I didn't know. So no he's not trolling. And yet you want 'me' to get a grip on a reality that you have yet to poke at?

Good job Bemore, but I have to ask how are you going to get rid of these corrupt people? You know with your views on capital punishment and all.
24-03-2012, 05:10 PM
(24-03-2012 04:51 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 12:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I hope you are trolling.
Does it look like he's trolling? Here's a man who actually did some research into the subject instead of just blowing it off and saying 'there's no way! they can't even keep very low classified documents secret!' he even did research into the confession video (I didn't bother because I already knew it was fake) and found out certain things I didn't know. So no he's not trolling. And yet you want 'me' to get a grip on a reality that you have yet to poke at?

Good job Bemore, but I have to ask how are you going to get rid of these corrupt people? You know with your views on capital punishment and all.
First of all, what Bemore has said is so very incorrect.

Second of all, you are the type of person who, despite all evidence, will deny it simply to look important. To be different. To get attention. You make funny and unfair comparisons of a skeptic of religion to a conspiracy theorist. You have supplied no evidence, for any of your arguments. You have simply supplied us with your speculations. Let me tell you, TheArcticSage, there is a difference between a skeptic of religion and a conspiracy theorist. There is absolutely no evidence supporting any religion that exists on Earth. There is tremendous conflict about conspiracy theories. There is a reason that the word "theory" is in the title. It is not a scientific theory, but in fact, in this case, just a theory.

I hope you do grip on reality, because quite honestly, I am tired of you. Your endless speculation, for whatever reason, whether it be denial, attention-seeking, or simply trolling, you quite obviously have something wrong with you. I know that the Islamic Extremists were responsible for the actions of 9/11.

Poonjab