9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
(25-03-2012 10:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  I think you will find we are on equal ground seeing as everything you research.... every link you post.... every video you quote is from the internet.

Pretty much like everything I have researched and every video I have watched.

You claim you dont know everything yet you also claim that allmost everything AS says is bullshit. That to me indicates that you DO believe you know.... or are privvy to certain "knowledge" that we may not be aware of.

(paradox Evil_monster )

This is just a forum..... with inert words that are wrote with meaning that you interpret yourself in your own way.... it is MY opinion that stooping down to name calling is pathetic. Normally when somebody begins to SHOUT (in real life) or refer to name calling in my experience its because they are reflecting either a loss of arguement or they are reflecting outwards inner turmoils and maybe a testing of beliefs.

Im not saying this is the case with you..... im just elaborating on why I think name calling is wrong.

You keep mentioning the planes flying into the two towers as some kind of proof...... Yes the planes flew into the buildings but it goes WAY beyond that.

Anyway ive had enough of de-railing this thread now discussing this with you and I politley back off....... I have expressed my opinions on the matter and you can interpret it in whatever way you please.......as is your right to.
Yes, because the current conspiracy theories are bogus.

For instance, the supposed "demolition" of the structures. A plane crash would have completely destroyed any demolition equipment inside the structure.

I could understand suspicion that perhaps a small segment of the CIA had some (minuscule) involvement in it. But a massive cover-up involving the government is ridiculous. The CIA knew that terrorists were planning to do something, they didn't know when or where until it was too late (at the time, the intelligence agencies could not communicate with each other quickly or freely). I have researched the event several times.

Watch this if you want to know my stance and the facts.

P.S: The book I recommended is not internet-based.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2012, 07:18 PM
(24-03-2012 06:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  What does surprise me is that this forum is about atheism....... It has a lot of people who come here and see it as a "sanctuary" and somewhere they can talk openly. At one point I imagine some people would of believed in god because they had it rammed down there throats....... until one day they probably thought "This is all bullshit".

That in itself is one MASSIVE lesson in life and also in free thinking. Stepping back from what you know and daring to look in other directions. This lesson once learned in my opinion should be applied to other areas....... open up your mind and form your own opinion on things...... why stop at just god???
The connection that people have awakened from this message being told as the truth may be the reason some people are here and turn to atheism, yet it's not the only skeptical pathway that leads people to it.

The connections that are really build between Religious belief and "Conspiracy Theory belief"(for lack of a better term) is they both follow the same fill in the blank pattern. Just right from the steel weakening and bending from the fires argument that gets skewed to burning steel structures and the whole, "How can you explain that!?" attitude comes out... the ones who belief there is some secret involvement postulate various methods that must of been the answer that explains the situation. It's the same as God of the gaps argument that Christians will use to attack the yet to be discovered or "too complicated" areas science.

It connects to throwing out a whole bunch of extra situations and if it comes to level talking like every major event that happens has an intended purpose behind it for more power and gain. Artice Sage's constant growing ideas of this going even to all major assassinations in recent US history as part of a plot. Not just a couple of lone men who feel the way many others due but acting in their own accord.
25-05-2012, 02:31 AM
(24-03-2012 06:34 PM)bemore Wrote:  What does surprise me is that this forum is about atheism....... It has a lot of people who come here and see it as a "sanctuary" and somewhere they can talk openly. At one point I imagine some people would of believed in god because they had it rammed down there throats....... until one day they probably thought "This is all bullshit".

That in itself is one MASSIVE lesson in life and also in free thinking. Stepping back from what you know and daring to look in other directions. This lesson once learned in my opinion should be applied to other areas....... open up your mind and form your own opinion on things...... why stop at just god???

I see the mainstream media everyday ramming shit down peoples throats...... people who through no fault of there own believe it all..... take it as complete and utter truth and dont even think to question it.

Pretty much like religion. Cool
I've applied that lesson in life to everything I think I know >.> I also don't watch the mainstream media, ever. I watch the John Stewart show, Colbert isn't as funny.
26-05-2012, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 06:43 AM by DeepThought.)
(25-05-2012 02:31 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I've applied that lesson in life to everything I think I know >.> I also don't watch the mainstream media, ever. I watch the John Stewart show, Colbert isn't as funny.
Your conspiracies are more ridiculous that the story provided by the media. You are still at that age where you think you know it all. Hope you snap out of it soon.

Muslim extremists flying some planes into buildings vs a massive cover-up planting explosive charges all over a building without anyone noticing and getting suspicious. Not to mention the thousands of people that would need to be involved in the operation - not one of them talking or leaking information. How the hell can you keep that many people quiet? Bill Clinton's blow job had fewer people involved and that couldn't stay buried...

That's what makes all conspiracy theories ridiculous. I'm just gonna cut through the crap and side with Occam's razor on this.

I can understand your obsession - wanting to make sense of the world by having all the worlds wrongs caused a secret organisation. Creating an enemy mastermind that's behind everything. Having something to hate and focus your energy. It really doesn't exist anywhere but in your mind.

Our biggest enemy is and always has been ourselves. Human stupidity and greed are more that enough to explain all the fucked up shit in the world. Humanity has a solid, empirically proven track-record for stupidity and greed. No need for secret clubs.

Also... There is not one powerful club in the world. There are lots of clubs and many have conflicting interests.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post
26-05-2012, 07:15 PM
(26-05-2012 04:48 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  
(25-05-2012 02:31 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I've applied that lesson in life to everything I think I know >.> I also don't watch the mainstream media, ever. I watch the John Stewart show, Colbert isn't as funny.
Your conspiracies are more ridiculous that the story provided by the media. You are still at that age where you think you know it all. Hope you snap out of it soon.

Muslim extremists flying some planes into buildings vs a massive cover-up planting explosive charges all over a building without anyone noticing and getting suspicious. Not to mention the thousands of people that would need to be involved in the operation - not one of them talking or leaking information. How the hell can you keep that many people quiet? Bill Clinton's blow job had fewer people involved and that couldn't stay buried...

That's what makes all conspiracy theories ridiculous. I'm just gonna cut through the crap and side with Occam's razor on this.

I can understand your obsession - wanting to make sense of the world by having all the worlds wrongs caused a secret organisation. Creating an enemy mastermind that's behind everything. Having something to hate and focus your energy. It really doesn't exist anywhere but in your mind.

Our biggest enemy is and always has been ourselves. Human stupidity and greed are more that enough to explain all the fucked up shit in the world. Humanity has a solid, empirically proven track-record for stupidity and greed. No need for secret clubs.

Also... There is not one powerful club in the world. There are lots of clubs and many have conflicting interests.
No my know it all age was 17 not 20.

And again it would only take a few hundred to pull off an operation like this, maybe even a few dozen :/

Yes Bill Clinton was a fuck up, he attacked a chinese embassy, got caught getting head, and even failed to demolish the twin towers way back when. George Bush on the other hand, demolished the twin towers, was not caught getting head, and had better intelligence in the middle east than an elephant knows about the local watering holes.

The thing is, people did notice a strange group of people who came very early in the morning to the twin towers for a few months leading up to the attack, and they did get suspicious. But they had clearance. And I do not hate, hatred is what blinded me before, I will not be foolish enough to let hatred control my sight again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ultimate crazy woo? Chas 9 876 01-06-2012 12:51 AM
Last Post: Mr Woof