9/11: The Ultimate Con

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2012, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2012 05:31 PM by ClydeLee.)
RE: 9/11: The Ultimate Con
(24-03-2012 04:51 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 12:13 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I hope you are trolling.
Does it look like he's trolling? Here's a man who actually did some research into the subject instead of just blowing it off and saying 'there's no way! they can't even keep very low classified documents secret!' he even did research into the confession video (I didn't bother because I already knew it was fake) and found out certain things I didn't know. So no he's not trolling. And yet you want 'me' to get a grip on a reality that you have yet to poke at?

Good job Bemore, but I have to ask how are you going to get rid of these corrupt people? You know with your views on capital punishment and all.
You say that but all of those absurd parts of that have been debunked.. Bin Laden having the detailed history with the CIA is no great mystery trying to be hidden from the population.

You guys keep pointing to information but never respond to the ample equal amount of evidence on the side in front of the issue and the evidence and explanations that are on the counter/counter side.

The whole, no steel has ever melted before is BS. Bridges made of steel have collapses and sweat shop factories have been known to have collapsed from fires damaging the structure. All I know of NORAD is people claim Dick Chenny was running some scheme during 9/11 but he had only control of making there an operation to deal with weapons of mass destruction defense.

When someone just wants to throw out as many crazy problems with a story and not continue to back up on their data issues from where the information carries, it becomes a bit of picking and choosing.

Of course most governments on their grand scale don't care about people. That's in no way connected to any mass collaboration for destruction of it's own people having happen with every big catastrophic event.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2012, 05:22 PM
(24-03-2012 05:10 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  First of all, what Bemore has said is so very incorrect.

Second of all, you are the type of person who, despite all evidence, will deny it simply to look important. To be different. To get attention. You make funny and unfair comparisons of a skeptic of religion to a conspiracy theorist. You have supplied no evidence, for any of your arguments. You have simply supplied us with your speculations. Let me tell you, TheArcticSage, there is a difference between a skeptic of religion and a conspiracy theorist. There is absolutely no evidence supporting any religion that exists on Earth. There is tremendous conflict about conspiracy theories. There is a reason that the word "theory" is in the title. It is not a scientific theory, but in fact, in this case, just a theory.

I hope you do grip on reality, because quite honestly, I am tired of you. Your endless speculation, for whatever reason, whether it be denial, attention-seeking, or simply trolling, you quite obviously have something wrong with you. I know that the Islamic Extremists were responsible for the actions of 9/11.
"What Bemore said is so very incorrect"

Waiting... oh you were done? You weren't going to supply any evidence to support why he's incorrect? You were just saying he's wrong because you know he's wrong right?

First off I don't discount things just to be different or feel important, if you saw habenero-chan you would understand what I feel about being 'different' there are 32 pages on my subject, I'm sure there's evidence in there somewhere.

Do me a favor will you? Watch some visual evidence, since that's what mainly supports your belief in the two, I thought visual evidence would help you in your disbelief. They both have the same last name! Cole Big Grin Just give it a chance will you?

24-03-2012, 05:45 PM
(24-03-2012 05:22 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-03-2012 05:10 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  First of all, what Bemore has said is so very incorrect.

Second of all, you are the type of person who, despite all evidence, will deny it simply to look important. To be different. To get attention. You make funny and unfair comparisons of a skeptic of religion to a conspiracy theorist. You have supplied no evidence, for any of your arguments. You have simply supplied us with your speculations. Let me tell you, TheArcticSage, there is a difference between a skeptic of religion and a conspiracy theorist. There is absolutely no evidence supporting any religion that exists on Earth. There is tremendous conflict about conspiracy theories. There is a reason that the word "theory" is in the title. It is not a scientific theory, but in fact, in this case, just a theory.

I hope you do grip on reality, because quite honestly, I am tired of you. Your endless speculation, for whatever reason, whether it be denial, attention-seeking, or simply trolling, you quite obviously have something wrong with you. I know that the Islamic Extremists were responsible for the actions of 9/11.
"What Bemore said is so very incorrect"

Waiting... oh you were done? You weren't going to supply any evidence to support why he's incorrect? You were just saying he's wrong because you know he's wrong right?

First off I don't discount things just to be different or feel important, if you saw habenero-chan you would understand what I feel about being 'different' there are 32 pages on my subject, I'm sure there's evidence in there somewhere.

Do me a favor will you? Watch some visual evidence, since that's what mainly supports your belief in the two, I thought visual evidence would help you in your disbelief. They both have the same last name! Cole Big Grin Just give it a chance will you?

Well, any person who has any understanding of foreign affairs would know that Bemore's statements are false.

I have watched an unbelievable amount of truther videos concerning this topic. There is one problem with these videos though. These people are not engineers or scientists. This, however, is written by several engineers.

Again, since you are apparently incapable of grasping a simple concept of someone actually taking a plane and crashing it into a building.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
24-03-2012, 05:57 PM
(24-03-2012 05:45 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Well, any person who has any understanding of foreign affairs would know that Bemore's statements are false.
Care to highlight what I have said and what your opinion is on how I am wrong???

Also in response to your question ArticSage on what I would do with these "psychos" given my views on capital punishment.

Once there crimes have been proven I would lock them up with a fairly decent standard of living..... they would be open for anybody to safely go and visit and be used as a constant reminder of how NOT to run the world...... Killing them would bring no satisfaction to me.

Learning and moving on to a better world would.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-03-2012, 06:03 PM
(24-03-2012 05:45 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Well, any person who has any understanding of foreign affairs would know that Bemore's statements are false.

I have watched an unbelievable amount of truther videos concerning this topic. There is one problem with these videos though. These people are not engineers or scientists. This, however, is written by several engineers.

Again, since you are apparently incapable of grasping a simple concept of someone actually taking a plane and crashing it into a building.

Wow... nice way of avoiding answering why Bemore is incorrect, now you'll have to provide evidence of why anyone with a knowledge of foreign affairs would know so. Also the foreign affairs for themselves.

Your little book might be written by several engineers. But thousands of engineers have signed a consensus disagreeing with the 'official version'.

Since you are apparently incapable of giving any evidence for your side of the argument except besides saying Bemore is wrong and giving me a link to a book which will cost me money which I will not spend on it, or giving me a youtube link that shows a plane crashing into a building. I'm going to have to assume you really don't know anything at all and therefore your reluctance to show any evidence.

[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
24-03-2012, 06:34 PM
What does surprise me is that this forum is about atheism....... It has a lot of people who come here and see it as a "sanctuary" and somewhere they can talk openly. At one point I imagine some people would of believed in god because they had it rammed down there throats....... until one day they probably thought "This is all bullshit".

That in itself is one MASSIVE lesson in life and also in free thinking. Stepping back from what you know and daring to look in other directions. This lesson once learned in my opinion should be applied to other areas....... open up your mind and form your own opinion on things...... why stop at just god???

I see the mainstream media everyday ramming shit down peoples throats...... people who through no fault of there own believe it all..... take it as complete and utter truth and dont even think to question it.

Pretty much like religion. Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
25-03-2012, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 03:58 AM by Logica Humano.)
(24-03-2012 11:00 AM)bemore Wrote:  Osama Bin Laden worked for the CIA..... his name was Tim Osman. Google it.

His supposed "confession" tape that Osama did was fucked.... the person was wearing jewelery that is against the muslim faith, something that osama was never seen wearing before.... the persons beard was a different colour and the shape of his face (nose in particular) was wrong.... the person on the tape also wrote with there right hand.....when Osama was left handed. Watch the tape yourselfs.

Al-qaeda translates to "database". It was a database created by the CIA of every single soldier that they trained to fight the russians in afghanistan in the 80s.

People misunderestimate the secret services...... every person who played a part in it would of been told there role..... nothing more. Its not like they would of said the whole "plot" to every single person would they??? The way the secret service runs is you could be enlisted into something and you wouldnt even know it...... you would just carry out an order for your superior that came from there superiors...... on a strictly need to know basis.

Again I mention how "coincidental" that NORAD was running a drill of the very same incident happening on the day that it happened..... causing much confusion...... google it.

Just Like 7/7 and the bombings of the london underground and buses.... guess what???? The metropolitan police were running the very same drill of that happening on the day it happened.

WTC 7 is the only steel structure in history to collapse by fire.

Some say that Mossad was involved in this as well....... Israel..... those cunts that go hand in hand with America.

America...... apparently standing up for the freedoms of people and who fight wars for alleged freedoms...... even though there bestest of buddies with Israel who persecute and fuck up the palestinians on a daily basis.

Just look at the bigger picture........look at what has come from all of these wars....... they make shed loads of money creating all of these deadly weapon they use to smash people to bits then they give the contracts to re-build the infrastructures to western companies. Google it.

After afghanistan was invaded they "conveniently" found huge mineral resources....... also the majority of the worlds opium comes from afghanistan..... much like it did at the time of the vietnam war. The quantity of opium hasnt reduced since.

Your goverments dont give a fuck about you....... if they did then they would have your back and not the corporations......... letting them off with stupid fines they could easily afford and massive tax breaks.

So people think they couldnt pull it off???

There doing a fucking good job of taking over everything with all of the military bases they have stationed globally.
This is so stupid. First of all, if you mean the U.S got almost 8 trillion dollars in debt as a result of the war and subsequent search for "weapons of mass destruction", sure, you are correct.

Quote: In 2000, the Taliban had issued a ban on opium production, which led to reductions in Pashtun Mafia opium production by as much as 90%. Soon after the 2001 U.S. led invasion of Afghanistan, however, opium production increased markedly. By 2005, Afghanistan had regained its position as the world’s No. 1 opium producer and was producing 90% of the world’s opium, most of which is processed into heroin and sold in Europe and Russia. In 2009, the BBC reported that "UN findings say an opium market worth $65bn (£39bn) funds global terrorism, caters to 15 million addicts, and kills 100,000 people every year."While U.S. and allied efforts to combat the drug trade have been stepped up, the effort is hampered by the fact that many suspected drug traffickers are now top officials in the Karzai government. Recent estimates by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime estimate that 52% of the nation's GDP, amounting to $2.7 billion annually, is generated by the drug trade. The rise in production has been linked to the deteriorating security situation, as production is markedly lower in areas with stable security.The extermination of the poppy crops is not seen as a viable option because the sale of poppies constitutes the livelihood of Afghanistan's rural farmers. Some 3.3 million Afghans are involved in producing opium. Opium is more profitable than wheat and destroying opium fields could possibly lead to discontent or unrest among the indigent population. Several alternatives to poppy eradication have been proposed, including controlled opium licencing for poppy for medicine projects.
I am glad you came to the conclusion that everyone else has come to concerning how much the governments care about their people.

No, they could not have pulled it off.

What the fuck are you talking about? Most foreign bases are being shut down.

(24-03-2012 06:03 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  

Wow... nice way of avoiding answering why Bemore is incorrect, now you'll have to provide evidence of why anyone with a knowledge of foreign affairs would know so. Also the foreign affairs for themselves.

Your little book might be written by several engineers. But thousands of engineers have signed a consensus disagreeing with the 'official version'.

Since you are apparently incapable of giving any evidence for your side of the argument except besides saying Bemore is wrong and giving me a link to a book which will cost me money which I will not spend on it, or giving me a youtube link that shows a plane crashing into a building. I'm going to have to assume you really don't know anything at all and therefore your reluctance to show any evidence.

I see how it goes. When you supply your side of the argument, you are the smart hero, but when I provide mine, it is just a silly little book.

You have now regained you fucktard title of "The Arctic Asshole".

P.S: As I said, there is a difference between a skeptic of a conspiracy theory, and a skeptic of a religion.

I looked it up. Al = "the", Qaeda = "Law"

Poonjab
25-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Before his death British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons exactly what "Al-Qaeda" was...... that is it is a "database" (literal translation can also mean "the law" or "the plan" amongst many others) of international arm smugglers and soldiers created and used by the CIA to funnel arms and money into soviet occupied afghanistan.

As for resorting to namecalling of TheArticSage im sorry but in my opinion that is just fucking pathetic..... It bears absoloutley no relevance to this conversation.

Its about time you realised Logica Humano that you dont know everything..... that I dont know everything...... that we are in fact all on common and equal ground because we get all our resources of information off the internet..... it just depends on where you want to look and what you bias is that decides you opinion.

Grow up.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-03-2012, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 09:54 AM by Logica Humano.)
(25-03-2012 06:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  Before his death British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons exactly what "Al-Qaeda" was...... that is it is a "database" (literal translation can also mean "the law" or "the plan" amongst many others) of international arm smugglers and soldiers created and used by the CIA to funnel arms and money into soviet occupied afghanistan.

As for resorting to namecalling of TheArticSage im sorry but in my opinion that is just fucking pathetic..... It bears absoloutley no relevance to this conversation.

Its about time you realised Logica Humano that you dont know everything..... that I dont know everything...... that we are in fact all on common and equal ground because we get all our resources of information off the internet..... it just depends on where you want to look and what you bias is that decides you opinion.

Grow up.

And no person will deny that the intelligence agencies of the entire globe had/have ties with Al-Qaeda. I am simply pointing out that Al-Qaeda does not mean "the database", but rather, "the law".

How is calling TheAssholeSage a name pathetic? This moron believes in some of the most asinine conspiracies that have been disproved countless times.

I never claimed I know everything, and you never claimed you know everything, and no we are not on equal ground. You are making the extraordinary claim here.

I have. Watching planes fly into buildings tends to make people do that.

Poonjab
25-03-2012, 10:25 AM
I think you will find we are on equal ground seeing as everything you research.... every link you post.... every video you quote is from the internet.

Pretty much like everything I have researched and every video I have watched.

You claim you dont know everything yet you also claim that allmost everything AS says is bullshit. That to me indicates that you DO believe you know.... or are privvy to certain "knowledge" that we may not be aware of.

(paradox Evil_monster )

This is just a forum..... with inert words that are wrote with meaning that you interpret yourself in your own way.... it is MY opinion that stooping down to name calling is pathetic. Normally when somebody begins to SHOUT (in real life) or refer to name calling in my experience its because they are reflecting either a loss of arguement or they are reflecting outwards inner turmoils and maybe a testing of beliefs.

Im not saying this is the case with you..... im just elaborating on why I think name calling is wrong.

You keep mentioning the planes flying into the two towers as some kind of proof...... Yes the planes flew into the buildings but it goes WAY beyond that.

Anyway ive had enough of de-railing this thread now discussing this with you and I politley back off....... I have expressed my opinions on the matter and you can interpret it in whatever way you please.......as is your right to.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.