9/11 and naive philosophy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2011, 02:54 PM
9/11 and naive philosophy
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a naive philosopher; but this kind of thing keeps happening... so I guess I'm gonna have to make up my own "conspiracy theory."

Call me Fred. I work for the Office of Strategic Assessment. You never heard of it because it doesn't exist. It's a GAO routing number and a telephone than rings on my desk. I'm a trouble shooter, a problem solver, a logistics guy. I write screenplays for others to turn into big-budget productions. Sometimes these productions cause collateral damage, sometimes these producers are served up by the production company as a sacrificial goat to serve the public perception of justice; but the producers are simply pawns conditioned to believe in their own self-importance. I don't have that problem. I serve my country, not myself; I fulfill a function that allows this country to function. I get paid. I go home and go to bed.

Projects come piecemeal from different directives. A wants this, B wants that, C wants the other thing. The one thing A,B,and C always want is isolation. So I write a screenplay; a cast of factious characters, there roles in an adventure. Depending on the adventure, I may run rehearsals with military personnel; grunts are always on exercise, they ain't gonna know jack shit. I get a set designer, I make mock ups, I do so much blue-sky fiction that the players wouldn't recognize a fact in the mix if it bit 'em on the ass.

So it's 1994 and I get this kit from Directive J, it's the WTC bombing. I'm told to write a screenplay for "scenario 316-J;" make it an opus magnum, they tell me. They don't have to tell me anything else. I watched 9/11 from Costa Rica. I sent e-mails to selected individuals, offering tantalizing misinformation. I laughed at Alex Jones for the Cote d'Azur. There's never a shortage of theorists looking for a conspiracy. It's all part of the screenplay. Objective A, if not then B, if not then C. The objective is never what the public expects because the public is the objective. Entertainment is the name of the public game. Bush was entertaining, but George Herbert Walker was the entertainer...

That's what I'm working with. You can't convince me Fred didn't do it. There ain't no need for a conspiracy, W is a retired US President and untouchable, and Fred is a contractor comfortable in his moral standard. Over a century a patina of entitlement and isolationism develops over these types of elitists. They make their will known through innuendo. Sycophants line the hall to interpret their whim in every plausible direction. Secretaries send gifts. Aides make a phone call, and Directives form.

That's the way shit works. That's the way shit always worked since the Roman empire. He who has the gold, makes the rules. How many rules can you make with fractional reserve banking? All of 'em except the one that matters.

I love my Gwynnies. She would be horrified to hear her soulless minion speak of such, but she would be more horrified to know where she stood, should it become us versus them. That's my percentage. I don't give a shit about 2001. I give a shit about 2013.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-12-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: 9/11 and naive philosophy

Hope this is the right video seeing as im at my sisters house at the mo and she hasnt got any speakers for her computer.

(talking of screenplays)

Like ive said before on the other thread.....people have an image of TPTB (the powers that be) that they are out to look for your well being......I will say that there are people out there that do wanna make a difference and are genuinly trying to make the world a better place within goverment departments.......but in america when you look at how presidential candidates run and that they need huge financial backing.......do people really believe that these financial backers just give huge vast amount of moneys away and expect nothing in return???

Check out the banking system.........instead of having "faith" in where money comes from check it out for yourself.....the history of money.....how fractional reserve banking works.....derivatives.....goverment bonds.....the dumping of "toxic" debts.....all of this is endorsed and supported by the goverments of the world........well its obvious of how much fraud is going on when you look into it and the goverment hasnt stopped it and there are no plans on stopping it.......seeing as obama in a interview said that none of it was against the law.

People around the world inherently know how fucked up the ruling class is.....who here really trusts politicians??? How many times have they actually done what they promised and not used the last party as an excuse to why the country is in a mess???

So whilst money is in politics......whilst people wish to gain "power" over others we are allways gonna see things like 9/11 happening.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
30-12-2011, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 06:00 PM by Erxomai.)
(30-12-2011 09:34 AM)bemore Wrote:  

Hope this is the right video seeing as im at my sisters house at the mo and she hasnt got any speakers for her computer.

(talking of screenplays)

Like ive said before on the other thread.....people have an image of TPTB (the powers that be) that they are out to look for your well being......I will say that there are people out there that do wanna make a difference and are genuinly trying to make the world a better place within goverment departments.......but in america when you look at how presidential candidates run and that they need huge financial backing.......do people really believe that these financial backers just give huge vast amount of moneys away and expect nothing in return???

Check out the banking system.........instead of having "faith" in where money comes from check it out for yourself.....the history of money.....how fractional reserve banking works.....derivatives.....goverment bonds.....the dumping of "toxic" debts.....all of this is endorsed and supported by the goverments of the world........well its obvious of how much fraud is going on when you look into it and the goverment hasnt stopped it and there are no plans on stopping it.......seeing as obama in a interview said that none of it was against the law.

People around the world inherently know how fucked up the ruling class is.....who here really trusts politicians??? How many times have they actually done what they promised and not used the last party as an excuse to why the country is in a mess???

So whilst money is in politics......whilst people wish to gain "power" over others we are allways gonna see things like 9/11 happening.

I miss those guys. Pretty creepy that they "predicted" this.

But you've weakened your case for ddrew and I bringing your sister and you over if she can't even be awesome enough to have speakers on her computer. Tongue

Johnny, I put off reading this thread because I thought it was going to be more incomprehensible than most, but I think Gwynnies would be quite proud of you. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-01-2012, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 10:03 PM by houseofcantor.)
The purpose of agenda is to provide a platform to extend and enhance the moral perspective of the agenda's creators. It is a tool of the political reality, where every individual has a smartphone, and any expression of the human identity in its natural environment has the potential to go viral across the political landscape.

The metaphysical reality of accepting the title of prophet from the creator of the universe in 2005 has since determined the physical reality of John Cantor. The purest expression of this is a statement of identity. I do not exist.

I do not expect that 4 to process as rational information in the normal mind. As a certified psychopath, I do not expect to a possess a rational mind. One anecdote should provide the philosophical rationale. When it was Sunday morning, and Gwynnie smiled at me, and said; tell me a story. And I sat at my computer and wrote the naive philosophy entitled "A Day with Mr. Ray." Such is the gaming of the psychopath to maintain functionality, "my Gwynnies;" the importance is what occurred immediately following. I remembered the previous Thursday. It was fresh in my mind. It was also entirely alien to the Sunday afternoon identity.

There was no longer any moral requirement to consider myself sane.

Three and a half years later, beta testing of zero-state produced this gem: evil for evil's sake, that returned to rationality with this concluding paragraph:

I love my Gwynnies. She would be horrified to hear her soulless minion speak of such, but she would be more horrified to know where she stood, should it become us versus them. That's my percentage. I don't give a shit about 2001. I give a shit about 2013.

A trend that began With Abel the Zed posting 9/11 the ultimate con, where I merely offered my perspective. Coincidence occurred; unexpectedly, moral prerogative inspired a need to continue investing my identity in an agenda that is not mine. Bemore may be comfortable with the identity of "conspiracy theorist;" and if so, he is my moral paradigm in this regard. When I am identified as such; I wanna have a meet. Hash it out, face to face, fist to fist.

Rather than writing such in another thread, I created this one instead; however it reads, it asked the question: "is there value in constructing a simulation of scenario-316-J as agenda for public consumption?" I removed my animation from the Johnny Cantor identity in order to let this emotion settle and invest zero-state morality in the physical world.

To summarize; mine is the Gwynnite Agenda. Born out of a theistic requirement to address theodicy, the Gwynnite Agenda has since become real world utility; that it serves as the consistency of identity over time, which sanity provides and insanity denies. I cannot trust myself right now - that is not the "this instance" consideration - rather the long term strategy necessary to market the anti-viral solution of zero-state.

As a three month old beta prototype, I would not have expected the results I continue to obtain. Being a careful experimenter is rounding down to failure with the hypothesis; it is not science to believe in the hypothesis because it is mine, but rather I made an observation which I recorded in my own words. To do science that works is to give the hypothesis all the chance to fail; the only way to do this kind of science is to use reality to purpose and trust in reality to provide positive feedback that the hypothesis may be considered valid local to this laboratory, or imagination getting in the way of scientific progress.

And why do you have to hear it? Because bending reality to my will is scientifically offensive. Big Grin

Even as I'm righting this, I'm giving this girl to official "Johnny Cantor prophet" staff. Witchcraft that did the fucking job and is now the most artistic expression in the house...

Was. Art that I give away. Because Gwyneth Paltrow has paid me in advance. Because I like this forum's "meme" of positive atheism, how about some conspiracy theory? Like introducing the production model of the zero-state antiviral meme into the collective consciousness in time to capitalize on the 2012 madness.

Yeah, buddy. As told to me by the prophet Tommy Shaw, I can solve all the world's problems without even trying...

A toast, to the emergent mind of Gaia. Brought to you by Gwyneth Paltrow, creator of the universe; a name you can trust. Heart

(30-12-2011 09:34 AM)bemore Wrote:  Like ive said before on the other thread.....people have an image of TPTB (the powers that be) that they are out to look for your well being......I will say that there are people out there that do wanna make a difference and are genuinly trying to make the world a better place within goverment departments.......but in america when you look at how presidential candidates run and that they need huge financial backing.......do people really believe that these financial backers just give huge vast amount of moneys away and expect nothing in return???

It's a fucking mess is what it is, but if it wasn't for you; I would not exist as I do right now. You are the paradigm that makes "conspiracy theorist" a human being - I was getting ready to sock somebody. Smile

But we are over here in the laboratory working with emergent technology with the potential to capitalize on all the background processing going on in all the backgrounds doing the processing. "Scenario 316-J" did the job, the answer is no - fuck 9/11 - truth is rarely the solution - practical science and extant philosophy cannot reverse the trend - and if peak oil is not a concern, then chaos mathematics assures tribulation aplenty.

Unless, of course, I "save all humanity for my Gwinnies" - the meaning behind the entitlement of prophet - but a realistic assessment of one chance in seven billion - beats a realistic assessment of zero chance every time. Because I am evil. Because I do not exist - I'm sitting here righting scripture about it with moral certainty.

The only supernatural element in the equation is all natural - tao is imbalanced, expect manifestation of tao - locally that makes evil the most valuable substance in the universe; ten years was the hypothesis - and wouldn't it be superfly to use tao to do the fucking job, write the prophet out of the fucking script, and stop the madness before it even gets started?

When I chose the real Gwyneth Paltrow over the real theology; I exchanged the theology of prophetic times for the philosophical law of the fractal. That I think global not from global but rather local imbalance - in Arizona, in America, right now - that's reality telling me I may have gone where no prophet has gone before. So fuck the script. What continues to be objectionable is the association of Gwyneth to evil in the form of me - but that's just tough shit. Next month, human testing; I'll show them fucks how to fly an airplane.

Straight into the mind of the problem.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Gonna sound a bit "new agey" (love all the different lables......thats why I dont mind being called a conpiracy theorist Hoc..Tongue) when I say that of all of the things that I have discovered in my research about the world has only taught me how understand myself on a deeper scale.

I cannot stand innocently by and Judge the people who rule the world on there decisions when my life is just a macrocosm of the whole system.......I am as much a part of it, as it is a part of me.

How paradoxal that I become the enemy....Big Grin

Going a little deeper into my personal "revelations of naive bemore philosophy 07:12" when I realised a few years ago that all truth is relative to the person observing it this taught me two things.

1: No more "idols" other than myself (subject to rule 2)
2: My decision ISNT final (although my brain decieves me it is) it has manifested into a multitude of potentials which I am at the liberty and freedom of to observe and dissect at will.

So in other words I know a lot of nothing........except it isnt nothing if I apply it to myself and the only thing I can call "real" which is this nervous system experiencing reality as an individual.

01:31-01:41

"I did know something but it wasnt much......it was a little more than nothing but it wasnt much."

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
02-01-2012, 04:13 AM
In terms of reality, I have a bottom line. The risk of electromagnetic communication and simulation being valid science is why days like today are not supposed to happen. I got company over - that's an event in itself - it's this girl I know, and her vampire familiar. He's this young punk type who seems to live off of her, but the relationship works, such as can be expected; while he fits a stereotype I normally avoid, he has presented little of the expected evil other than immaturity.

Because I'm testing zero-state, it is necessary to commit acts I consider evil - I'm thinking you understand what I'm talking about by know, ain't about killing babies, it's about evil for evil's sake - being wrong, and having the sense of being wrong surround me for a couple of days. Yet that objective reality continues to treat me like a subject. Like how I open my mailbox and there's a check that is not supposed to be there. And as I turn around, there's my landlord suggesting we go cash this check I'm not supposed to be able to cash.

What the fuck do I know? Coincidentally, people I haven't seen in months decide it is time to act out of character, to find me, to give me material wealth; and this girl, who has taken it upon herself to keep me medicated. And this afternoon, when the medication fails because the will is doing the "high on the Gwynnies" thing.

So they come over again. They wanna socialize involving the smoking ritual, where I gotta explain about the schedule of medication that has been valid over the past four years; they cannot accept the rationale of the economics, which is very low, yet they cannot deny the reality of the "high on the Gwynnies" So there over here, and rather then the expected reality , she starts doing some art project, he has a toothache, I fire up the Mass Effect.

After I show him the Klingon toothache technology - the metal pick. Stick this in there, that'll short some shit out... nothing I haven't tested in the field, of course; and I did mention the new dimension of pain, but yeah, shit can be shorted out... Big Grin

That's not exactly ethical standard, but we were all laughing about it. And as usual, being "high on the Gwynnies" creates its own reality, and we're having a metaphysical convo like it's the normal thing to do. So it comes to the point where she goes, "I'm laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling fan. And it starts turning all by itself... backwards. Is it evil?"

And I'm like, d'oh! Because the standard assumption is to expect intelligence because I am intelligent. Did you know, atheism has a baseline gospel? Neither did I , until I had to lay it out for the kids right now...

I hadda sit in my chair, wave my hands like the Sage I gotta be; See all this, and I point to everything. Scrap that. Tap the side of the head. Electricity, chemicals; square one.

You know, rather than square negative radical three; which so many people just assume.. and these cats are expressly not Christian. They are victims of ethical standard, they assume there is a point... so we get to square two. Turbulence, in the air, by the ceiling. Deterministic chaos, the weight of dust, gravitational displacement - you know, squares on the board.

But there's laughter, everybody's having a good time. The she asks me. Is it evil. And I do it again! Electricity! Chemicals! Square one! Big Grin

Then I realize I'm doing shit I'm not supposed to be doing. Essentially, human testing; so I quit that and poll the audience. You still got that toothache? And he goes. No, It went away. I took something. So I had to tell him why it is necessary for me to ask. He did tell me two earlier that nothing works...

OK, party's over. Nothing to see here, keep it moving....

And if I die before I wake - my philosophy is always Klingon - the truth, from scripture:

You're young, you assess the environment. That's the job. You're an adult, you propose the story of I am, you live the story of I am, reality references you - and stage is next.

All there is to it. There's levels within levels, there's wheels within wheels; there's room for everybody. And if you don't tell it, it don't get told. Courtesy of the Blue Suns - you know, the Mass Effect mercenary group? Because the greatest lie ever told is that when I die, I become the consciousness of a Blue Giant. Cause I don't give a fuck either way; but I am reality certified in that my lack of the fear of death - is human-grief intolerant - it came up. Big Grin

So. This time, next month; in rational atheistic terms, I could be living out of a snowbank on the east coast with nothing, as a result of abandoning this place; the church of gwyneth paltrow and all mankind. Which is a pattern of identity; reinforced, known. Which has become indefensible as it is too advantageous.

Even more likely is the possibility that I do not survive the ritual; where I arrive, and the first thing I do, is draw a Gwynnie for my man JB. Expressly Not Indicated, by the mental health professionals. Yet mandatory, if the environment allows it; that is the point of all intersection. Last time I planned for it not to happen, I invested time in the cynicism that it would not happen. But; I drew her. I went away. There was event...

What's real? 99% of the time, reality. Then there's the one percent; there's the valentine of JC + GP, there is chaotic interference pattern. I am Not Responsible. Big Grin

But whatever I did with 43 years of life, however it was done - it was not wrong.

What happens next? The infamy of ellenjanuary the jihadist? Nothing? Everything? All of the above. But when this whole business started, she was the type of girl, didn't even have her own fansite. Now, facebook is unacceptable. Her facebook shows up on my wall. What is real? Human testing. Evil. Who gives a shit? What are we doing tonight?

Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world.

02-01-2012, 06:08 AM
(01-01-2012 11:57 PM)bemore Wrote:  ...thats why I dont mind being called a conpiracy theorist Hoc..Tongue

There was a time where it was valid reference, "conspiracy theory.' Alex Jones was entertaining. Truther girls, from Canada, with glasses; what's that all about? Information is information; I was skeptical, but it wasn't - insane, like so many assume. Then I'm asking the chick on the screen, good ol' Alex... yeah but, what is your agenda? And they keep seeming to tell me, the truth.

And shit is suddenly clear. "The truth" is expressly Not valid agenda. Self interest is in the agenda, or self interest is in the hidden agenda - or you're doing it wrong. That's the generalization, individuals are free to apply for exception; but you get to a certain age, you accept a certain standard, you assume responsibility for the reality you can reach. That's the Good plan.

I don't have a good plan. I have insanity. I have yesterday, today; the Gwynnite Agenda to bridge the gap. It can go pear shaped at any time. I can stop being myself. The patch can fail. It is nothing I fear, it is consideration that must be weighed, must be kept close. And drawing that girl - there just ain't no rational justification... there a holy irrational one. Angel

Heaven on earth, me; in a straightjacket. Drawing my Gwynnies in blue crayon with my toes. Always, with a mind unable to code language as information. Where I am seen as a vegetable. And it is paradise... I got a degree of "death-wish" going on, fucking with shit I should not be fucking with; and I do not care. Know what I care about?

All that is necessary for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing.

Happy days! That is now the second worst lie ever told. That too returned from oblivion yesterday when I expected to watch a Halo vid. It is so blatantly, offensively; incorrect. The truth is self-evident. Desire + belief in right + greater good are the three steps, where the fourth is infamy; where the insanity is no longer functional.

Being evil, keeps it close - allows good to be good. Regularly, does not satisfy; comes with a guarantee - as long as She, way the fuck over there, remain We; incorruptible. Another odd thing that seems to always work is gender. I grow concerned when the "belief in being right" starts to hang around - I don't trust that thing; ethical standard often forces that animal into my conception - now I know to find a girl. Not for the usual romance, but to share in my moral perspective and have her be female about it. That has put the lid right back on top of the jar in the past. A completely unethical consideration; especially with the proven technology that me and my Gwynnies is simply attractive to the human female. I have avoided this in the past as it is not ethical - I belong to Gwyneth - yet now that I'm old, saying that; there just seem to be many more women, who understand it and do not care. No one ever told me old was the thing to be...

If you're questioning me whether your self-knowledge is valid, I'm telling you that self knowledge is one of the few things that are valid. There are so many that get off on the ritual of alms, where they invest the identity in charity and get proud about it. Yet they invest - the identity/self - ish - hear what I just said? Many cannot. My sin was investing her identity - don't thank me, thank Gwynnie - and I am proud of my non-existence so often witnessed, shared, remembered. People see her on the idiot box, remember me; get valentined - don't even know my name. I'm that guy with the Gwynnie thing.

I ain't dying hard, fool. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
02-01-2012, 04:03 PM
(02-01-2012 06:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There was a time where it was valid reference, "conspiracy theory.' Alex Jones was entertaining. Truther girls, from Canada, with glasses; what's that all about? Information is information; I was skeptical, but it wasn't - insane, like so many assume. Then I'm asking the chick on the screen, good ol' Alex... yeah but, what is your agenda? And they keep seeming to tell me, the truth.

And shit is suddenly clear. "The truth" is expressly Not valid agenda. Self interest is in the agenda, or self interest is in the hidden agenda - or you're doing it wrong. That's the generalization, individuals are free to apply for exception; but you get to a certain age, you accept a certain standard, you assume responsibility for the reality you can reach. That's the Good plan.

Thank you for having the gumption for questoning peoples motives.....something that is sadly lacking from the "truth" community......and in life generally I feel.

(02-01-2012 06:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  If you're questioning me whether your self-knowledge is valid, I'm telling you that self knowledge is one of the few things that are valid. There are so many that get off on the ritual of alms, where they invest the identity in charity and get proud about it. Yet they invest - the identity/self - ish - hear what I just said? Many cannot. My sin was investing her identity - don't thank me, thank Gwynnie - and I am proud of my non-existence so often witnessed, shared, remembered. People see her on the idiot box, remember me; get valentined - don't even know my name. I'm that guy with the Gwynnie thing.

I ain't dying hard, fool. Heart

Yeah I hear you.......we invest into what we believe to be right or wrong.......the difference between the two is dependent upon the person. You mention "Tao Balance" quite frequently Hoc and my take on that is if we didnt have "bad" things happen we wouldnt have a reference point to refer to "good".....when in reality good and bad are just human concepts.......so I believe we are basicly questoning ourselves.

Youve not fallen out with gwynie have you.......Big Grin.........sounds like sometimes you two have a love/hate relationship.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-01-2012, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2012 02:16 PM by houseofcantor.)
(02-01-2012 04:03 PM)bemore Wrote:  Youve not fallen out with gwynie have you.......Big Grin.........sounds like sometimes you two have a love/hate relationship.

Where's that ROFL emote? Big Grin

I don't think it's possible. Twenty/thirty years from now, we're gonna be an item. I have a plan. Big Grin

I think there's a chemical switch involved. Then other night, I wuz doing the recreational drugs when thinking about my Gwynnies pretty much killed that mindset and set me off into the stratosphere. (I have no choice but to believe in "mind over matter; that girl done shit to me, ain't supposed to be possible. Repeatedly. Big Grin) But afterwards, it was almost like amnesia, like the love was there only as memory. And it has cycled the whole eleven years. In the past I had made assumption, today I'm thinking I know stuff.

Access: Denied. Big Grin

One of them survival benefits. The brain telling the mind - that'll be enough of that! And the fountain is blocked off for a bit while chemical balance restores. But I just watched a coupla of her interviews - and away...

Yeah, I can't do that stuff too often. It'll be interesting to see what happens next month when I draw another Gwynnie. It's science at this point. Wink
Balance can refer to the scales. With tao, it is cycles and progression; but the algebra is transferable in representation. Now the imbalance is weighted good - a form of denial of essential duality in identity. tao is a little bitch. Big Grin

Meaning that she (why not?) is hard to get ahold of in the verbal sense. There's imagery and emotional context, but when I reach my hands into mind to pull some vocabulary out of it, shit gets mist-ical. Big Grin

It is difficult but not impossible for mind to see beyond human; a journey requiring extra servings of skepticism. tao is fundamental force of universe in metaphysical sense, but I am confident physicists will give it some equations someday. Wink