9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj...7TOCPJ.SGM

http://www.selectsmart.com/DISCUSS/read.php?16,692981

Opinions?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2012, 07:23 AM
(23-10-2012 06:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj...7TOCPJ.SGM

Opinions?
What conclusions are drawn from this discovery?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-10-2012, 07:56 AM
(23-10-2012 07:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 06:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  http://www.benthamscience.com/open/tocpj...7TOCPJ.SGM

Opinions?
What conclusions are drawn from this discovery?

Read it and see. Thats why im asking for opinions Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-10-2012, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2012 08:50 AM by Vosur.)
(23-10-2012 07:56 AM)bemore Wrote:  Read it and see. Thats why im asking for opinions Cool
If you want someone to comment on the science of the paper, you're asking the wrong people. As far as I know, we don't have an expert on the subject on TTA. I could be wrong. Consider

My mere opinion about it has no merit.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-10-2012, 09:11 AM
(23-10-2012 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 02:16 PM)bemore Wrote:  It doesnt actually say "fires die out over time" does it..... your saying that, not the article.

It says "fire becomes less severe after time"

Big difference.

Potato potato.

Quote:Why didn't the 9-11 commission investigate how building number 7 fell? Since there was no official investigation of this

Actually there was an investigation done by The National Institute of Standards and Technology who concluded it was by uncontrolled fires.

The fires were started on several floors (at least 10) because of falling shit from WTC 1 n' 2.
Due to 1 and 2 falling the city water supply was damaged and so the sprinkler system from WTC 7 didn't work.

It's hardly unreasonable to imagine 10floors at least worth of fire burning out of control bringing down a building. Especially consider prior experience of building fires didn't involve 2 of the worlds tallest buildings collapsing right next door...

Why didn't the 9-11 commission report have any study from the government on how building number 7 fell?

Statement 1. Buildings fell from the high heat of the jet fuel.

Statement 2. Buildings fell from a fire.

Are you stating that both of these happened in the same day?

Why do you think a fire in a building can make a building fall STRAIGHT DOWN at near free fall speed.

WHAT I AM NOT ASKING: I am not asking how a building can collapse from a fire. I am asking how it can fall STRAIGHT DOWN and NEAR FREE FALL SPEED.

Straight down would require equal damage on all sides miraculously and in order to fall near free fall speed would require very little resistance from the structure as it collapsed.

A section collapsing on another section PLAUSIBLE

A section collapsing on another, then on another etc etc and falling free fall speed due to random fire NOT PLAUSIBLE.

understand?
23-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Shut up about building 7. There is footage proving that it was collapsing internally; you can see the penthouse section collapsing downwards and falling into the building from left to right at least five seconds before the outer shell fell "straight down". There was also a simulation done demonstrating what likely happened, ie the huge fires inside the building weakened the steel supports, this combined with damage from falling debris from the towers caused critical structural members to fail and a portion of the interior collapsed, and this caused adjacent sections to also fail and collapse. They fell down, because, you know, gravity, into a heap in the middle of the building's footprint until the outer sections (the outermost 1-3 offices) remained standing with no supports, and fell straight down. The outer walls didn't fall inwards, or outwards, or upwards, because gravity pulls things down.

Someone on here has the videos I'm talking about. I looked for them on Youtube, but thanks to the 5000 stupid truther videos from the same two angles at normal speed, half speed, quarter speed, 1/6.022141x10^23 speed, and double speed set to Yakety Sax uploaded by mewling highschool dropouts who think things falling under the influence of gravity should go sideways... Thanks to that nonsense, it's rather difficult to find the information I'm talking about. Figure that, eh? The truth suppressed by the truthers, not through a conspiracy, but through the the incessant repetition of their sheep-like herd stupidity.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I like that word. "Mewling". I think I'm going to use it more often. It brings to mind something weak and powerless, like a kitten. Something that will attack a person fifty times its size, because it's been separated from mama and it's scared and frightened. Ineffectual. Pathetic.

The truther religion is an interesting phenomenon, a group made of millions of people all pretending to be rugged individualists and dissidents, yet conforming to their religion's conformist brainwashing almost without hesitation. Millions of people who will believe anything if it matches what they want to hear. Like Edward Current's experiment, where he (badly) photoshopped explosions into WTC7 collapse footage and made a video claiming to have proof of demolition. It was re-tweeted and re-blogged faster than the cutest lolcat ever was, or the most convincing Jesus Toast. Not one in ten truthers realized, "Wait a minute, this looks fake... really fake... like bad photoshop fake..." At least tens of thousands of truthers fell for an obvious, intentional hoax. Why? Because they're tough, smart political dissidents sticking it to the man? Because they're so good at using critical thinking to dissect government propaganda? Because only a TRUTHER knows the TRUTH?????

Or because they're a group of bleating, mewling sheep following whatever smiling wolf comes along with some carrots or something shiny. Just like a religion.

Hell, you've even got a holy trinity! The magical 737 / fighter jet / cruise missile that hit the Pentagon! Three weapons, ONE TRUTH!!!!!!

idiot

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
23-10-2012, 10:48 AM
(23-10-2012 10:26 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I like that word. "Mewling". I think I'm going to use it more often. It brings to mind something weak and powerless, like a kitten. Something that will attack a person fifty times its size, because it's been separated from mama and it's scared and frightened. Ineffectual. Pathetic.

The truther religion is an interesting phenomenon, a group made of millions of people all pretending to be rugged individualists and dissidents, yet conforming to their religion's conformist brainwashing almost without hesitation. Millions of people who will believe anything if it matches what they want to hear. Like Edward Current's experiment, where he (badly) photoshopped explosions into WTC7 collapse footage and made a video claiming to have proof of demolition. It was re-tweeted and re-blogged faster than the cutest lolcat ever was, or the most convincing Jesus Toast. Not one in ten truthers realized, "Wait a minute, this looks fake... really fake... like bad photoshop fake..." At least tens of thousands of truthers fell for an obvious, intentional hoax. Why? Because they're tough, smart political dissidents sticking it to the man? Because they're so good at using critical thinking to dissect government propaganda? Because only a TRUTHER knows the TRUTH?????

Or because they're a group of bleating, mewling sheep following whatever smiling wolf comes along with some carrots or something shiny. Just like a religion.

Hell, you've even got a holy trinity! The magical 737 / fighter jet / cruise missile that hit the Pentagon! Three weapons, ONE TRUTH!!!!!!

idiot

I very rarely do this (and I should really know better)... so I apologise to anybody but Phaedrus reading this to what I am about to say.

Phaedrus.... you are a fucking pathetic cunt witch.... I say this because you offended me by one of your statements on this very thread... I presume it was me you was refering to (with regards to the fire) seeing as at that time only me, earmuffs and Chas were discussing it.

Firstly how fucking dare you presume that I was going to go on about aluminum... I have made simple thermite myself with rust and aluminum filings, lit with some magnesium ribbon.

Secondly how fucking hippocritical your last post is.... you mention religion as in beliefs yet you are the one that is pushing your viewpoint that everything discussed here may be wrong, like you are the grand fucking daddy of all knowledge.

You know fuck all.... in fact no one on here knows fuck all and we all never will (re: any possible alterior motives... if any at all).... people like to think they know and I do think "I and I" is out of order the way he is so condescending in the way he talks to people.... but so are you yet you wont see the hippocrisy.

Go and fucking do one you prick.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-10-2012, 10:52 AM
Actually I was talking more to I and I. We have a thing going. Sorry for offending you.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
23-10-2012, 12:07 PM
How did this get to 10 pages?

"Water is wet". Yep. "Mountains are big". Yep. "Kittens are cute". Yep. "Fire is hot". Yep. "9/11 Truthers are Crazy". Yep.

I saw the thread title and thought "Yep. Talk about stating the obvious, no need to post there since everyone will agree". I figured it would get 2 or 3 posts confirming how crazy the Truthers are and and how everybody knows they're crazy and that would be it. Short thread, nobody home.

Now it has 10 pages. What could possibly be said that adds meaning to "9/11 Truthers are Crazy"? What could possibly be said that makes this obvious statement more obvious? What could possibly be said in opposition to this obvious statement that doesn't simply serve to confirm it instead?

Why am I posting here?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein