9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
(23-10-2012 12:07 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  How did this get to 10 pages?

"Water is wet". Yep. "Mountains are big". Yep. "Kittens are cute". Yep. "Fire is hot". Yep. "9/11 Truthers are Crazy". Yep.

I saw the thread title and thought "Yep. Talk about stating the obvious, no need to post there since everyone will agree". I figured it would get 2 or 3 posts confirming how crazy the Truthers are and and how everybody knows they're crazy and that would be it. Short thread, nobody home.

Now it has 10 pages. What could possibly be said that adds meaning to "9/11 Truthers are Crazy"? What could possibly be said that makes this obvious statement more obvious? What could possibly be said in opposition to this obvious statement that doesn't simply serve to confirm it instead?

Why am I posting here?
Willful ignorance is what keeps this thread going. That and the refusal to look at the evidence. I and I is very prominent for that. He asserts that the government has not investigated the collapse of WTC 7 and it took me about two minutes to find an elaborative investigation report on the collapse of WTC 7 hosted by a government website. He's either stupid or incompetent. Or both.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-10-2012, 12:25 PM
(23-10-2012 10:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 10:26 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  I like that word. "Mewling". I think I'm going to use it more often. It brings to mind something weak and powerless, like a kitten. Something that will attack a person fifty times its size, because it's been separated from mama and it's scared and frightened. Ineffectual. Pathetic.

The truther religion is an interesting phenomenon, a group made of millions of people all pretending to be rugged individualists and dissidents, yet conforming to their religion's conformist brainwashing almost without hesitation. Millions of people who will believe anything if it matches what they want to hear. Like Edward Current's experiment, where he (badly) photoshopped explosions into WTC7 collapse footage and made a video claiming to have proof of demolition. It was re-tweeted and re-blogged faster than the cutest lolcat ever was, or the most convincing Jesus Toast. Not one in ten truthers realized, "Wait a minute, this looks fake... really fake... like bad photoshop fake..." At least tens of thousands of truthers fell for an obvious, intentional hoax. Why? Because they're tough, smart political dissidents sticking it to the man? Because they're so good at using critical thinking to dissect government propaganda? Because only a TRUTHER knows the TRUTH?????

Or because they're a group of bleating, mewling sheep following whatever smiling wolf comes along with some carrots or something shiny. Just like a religion.

Hell, you've even got a holy trinity! The magical 737 / fighter jet / cruise missile that hit the Pentagon! Three weapons, ONE TRUTH!!!!!!

idiot

I very rarely do this (and I should really know better)... so I apologise to anybody but Phaedrus reading this to what I am about to say.

Phaedrus.... you are a fucking pathetic cunt witch.... I say this because you offended me by one of your statements on this very thread... I presume it was me you was refering to (with regards to the fire) seeing as at that time only me, earmuffs and Chas were discussing it.

Firstly how fucking dare you presume that I was going to go on about aluminum... I have made simple thermite myself with rust and aluminum filings, lit with some magnesium ribbon.

Secondly how fucking hippocritical your last post is.... you mention religion as in beliefs yet you are the one that is pushing your viewpoint that everything discussed here may be wrong, like you are the grand fucking daddy of all knowledge.

You know fuck all.... in fact no one on here knows fuck all and we all never will (re: any possible alterior motives... if any at all).... people like to think they know and I do think "I and I" is out of order the way he is so condescending in the way he talks to people.... but so are you yet you wont see the hippocrisy.

Go and fucking do one you prick.

Dude, you got an apology; go thou and do likewise.Angel

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Just to let people know I have apologised to Phaedrus and I am ashamed of my previous ranting post.

Sorry again Phaedrus.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-10-2012, 04:36 PM
No problem mate. Smile We went over it in PMs.

Anyway, where's I and I?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-10-2012, 07:16 PM
(23-10-2012 09:11 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(23-10-2012 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Potato potato.

Actually there was an investigation done by The National Institute of Standards and Technology who concluded it was by uncontrolled fires.

The fires were started on several floors (at least 10) because of falling shit from WTC 1 n' 2.
Due to 1 and 2 falling the city water supply was damaged and so the sprinkler system from WTC 7 didn't work.

It's hardly unreasonable to imagine 10floors at least worth of fire burning out of control bringing down a building. Especially consider prior experience of building fires didn't involve 2 of the worlds tallest buildings collapsing right next door...

Why didn't the 9-11 commission report have any study from the government on how building number 7 fell?

Statement 1. Buildings fell from the high heat of the jet fuel.

Statement 2. Buildings fell from a fire.

Are you stating that both of these happened in the same day?

Why do you think a fire in a building can make a building fall STRAIGHT DOWN at near free fall speed.

WHAT I AM NOT ASKING: I am not asking how a building can collapse from a fire. I am asking how it can fall STRAIGHT DOWN and NEAR FREE FALL SPEED.

Straight down would require equal damage on all sides miraculously and in order to fall near free fall speed would require very little resistance from the structure as it collapsed.

A section collapsing on another section PLAUSIBLE

A section collapsing on another, then on another etc etc and falling free fall speed due to random fire NOT PLAUSIBLE.

understand?

I assume that the 9/11 commission didn't investigate WTC7 because it wasn't part of the terrorist attacks.
Yes it fell as a result but it obviously wasn't a target. It was struck by falling stuff from 1 and 2. It was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
To say the 9/11 commission should investigate it is like saying the 9/11 should investigate the small shop owner who had his windows smash as a result of the buildings collapse.

Not saying someone shouldn't investigate, just you got the wrong people.

And again, you people obviously have never seen a house fire. After a complete house fire when you look at the remains the roof is flat on the ground. It isn't at the neighbors, it isn't in the backyard, it's flat on the floor below it.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-10-2012, 12:34 AM
....ya know, there are a LOT of highly technically trained and educated individuals across the planet that have picked the 'official' story apart into very tiny pieces. Unfortunately, the proof has long since been disposed of. My opinionated opinion is at BEST, the US Government was exceptionally incompetent leading up to, during, and after 911; and at worst, directly involved in its happening. Both thoughts are horrifying to comprehend - which is likely why the immediate reaction is to dismiss it. And, if one is anything of a historical buff, one notes that the American government HAVE allowed themselves to be attacked to get their populace into a mood of war.

But. We will never know, and I suspect many of those responsible will never see justice for their actions/inactions.
[+] 1 user Likes AlexInYT's post
25-10-2012, 12:38 AM
there are a LOT of highly technically trained and educated individuals

Name them, por favor.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
25-10-2012, 01:00 AM
(25-10-2012 12:38 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  there are a LOT of highly technically trained and educated individuals

Name them, por favor.

http://ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41...n-pee.html

http://www.ae911truth.org/

Quite a few here bro. Some interesting reading in the first link in an interview with the Chief Electrical Design Engineer of the World Trade Center complex,

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Reading the electrical engineer's report, there are several errors and interesting editing choices. Sentences that don't fit together, seems like they were edited together. Mr. Engineer makes several basic mistakes that lead me to believe he doesn't have much experience at all will explosives or fires -- "...even smoke wouldn't go down", no shit, smoke rises. "...thermite explosive", it's not an explosive, it's an incendiary. He also talks about detonating thermite with a blasting cap. Doesn't work that way, thermite will not detonate with a blasting cap, it requires a specialized magnesium or other high-temperature fuse to get the required ignition heat. Anyone who mixes that up with a blasting cap knows less about explosives than I do.

The appearance of exploding windows has been explained for years, the impact caused the exterior surface of the building to vibrate, and this essentially caused warping of the window frames, which has been known for 50 years will cause windows to explode into fragments. Evidence of explosions in the lobby and basement -- not heard anything about that and wonder what the hell type of evidence they'd expect to find at the bottom of a collapsed building.

Building 7 free-fall acceleration has been addressed, there is video footage proving it was collapsing for a full 8 seconds before the exterior shell collapsed. And asking him for his opinion on Building 7 to begin with is asinine since he didn't have anything to do with WTC7.

The guy's an electrical engineer, not a structural engineer or an explosives expert. His opinion is about as relevant (and informed) to this as a physicist's opinion on evolution.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
25-10-2012, 01:27 AM
(25-10-2012 01:14 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Reading the electrical engineer's report, there are several errors and interesting editing choices. Sentences that don't fit together, seems like they were edited together. Mr. Engineer makes several basic mistakes that lead me to believe he doesn't have much experience at all will explosives or fires -- "...even smoke wouldn't go down", no shit, smoke rises. "...thermite explosive", it's not an explosive, it's an incendiary. He also talks about detonating thermite with a blasting cap. Doesn't work that way, thermite will not detonate with a blasting cap, it requires a specialized magnesium or other high-temperature fuse to get the required ignition heat. Anyone who mixes that up with a blasting cap knows less about explosives than I do.

The appearance of exploding windows has been explained for years, the impact caused the exterior surface of the building to vibrate, and this essentially caused warping of the window frames, which has been known for 50 years will cause windows to explode into fragments. Evidence of explosions in the lobby and basement -- not heard anything about that and wonder what the hell type of evidence they'd expect to find at the bottom of a collapsed building.

Building 7 free-fall acceleration has been addressed, there is video footage proving it was collapsing for a full 8 seconds before the exterior shell collapsed. And asking him for his opinion on Building 7 to begin with is asinine since he didn't have anything to do with WTC7.

The guy's an electrical engineer, not a structural engineer or an explosives expert. His opinion is about as relevant (and informed) to this as a physicist's opinion on evolution.

You make some good points.

The way I see things is if people are disputing the facts (wether right or wrong).... if they begin to get a following could be quite potentially damaging to some degree to the reputation and trust towards goverment.

I have seen on websites in the past that apparently the number of Americans who dont believe the official accounts is meant to be growing slowly. Now how true this is I cannot tell. If this is the case then I really wish that the goverment would address the issues raised and simply quash them once and for all.

I imagine there could be a number of reasons why they dont do this (not neccesarily nefarious)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.