9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 01:15 AM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
Use precision in your terms.

Ignorant -- Lacking in knowledge

Stupid -- Unable to understand new knowledge

Ignorant is not a politically correct replacement for stupid. It has a different meaning. If you want to call me stupid, call me stupid.

I have an honesty policy. I'll be polite and well-mannered to someone, until they show themselves to be willfully ignorant and/or stupid, that is they know nothing, are incapable of learning more, and are proud of it. At that point I cease to be polite, and speak my mind.

I've shown I and I the evidence, and he persists in his stupidity. "Melts" indeed. He's an honest troll at least. He believes the garbage he spouts, he isn't putting on airs just for kicks. It's his method of posting and his willful stupidity that makes him a troll. I could do a dissection of it, but honestly I'm rather tired and I have shit to do tomorrow.

AlexInYT, I don't know you well, and I don't want to judge you. If you're not a sockpuppet or sheep-like clone of I and I, then I encourage you to consider that you could be wrong. Contrary to your possible perception, I consider that possibility constantly, and the conclusions I come to are the result of careful weighing of the evidence, of the facts and figures and of my knowledge of the relevant subjects. This is opposed to blind denial of anything the government says, followed by blind belief of things posted on a website with a black background and twenty fonts. Give being self-skeptical a shot, why don't you?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
26-10-2012, 06:32 PM
(26-10-2012 01:15 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  *snip*

AlexInYT, I don't know you well, and I don't want to judge you. If you're not a sockpuppet or sheep-like clone of I and I, then I encourage you to consider that you could be wrong. Contrary to your possible perception, I consider that possibility constantly, and the conclusions I come to are the result of careful weighing of the evidence, of the facts and figures and of my knowledge of the relevant subjects. This is opposed to blind denial of anything the government says, followed by blind belief of things posted on a website with a black background and twenty fonts. Give being self-skeptical a shot, why don't you?

My stance simply is this - the reports filed by the US government are ridden with lies. 3000+ people were murdered that day - and a HELL of a lot more since then - in one act. What brought those towers down? Well, lemme put it this way - If I ever become a multi billionaire, I intend to build those towers, buy a pair of 767s, rig em up, and see what happens. At this point in history, barring the USS Enterprise (any of the 6 ((I personally dont count the ent series, but that's simply nerd raaaage speaking)) ) or the TARDIS showing up, No One will never know for 100% certain - aside of the fact there are a lot of BS about the whole topic. Also - as I noted, The US government has a history of letting themselves - or rather, their people, civilians and armed forces - get slaughtered to motivate the masses to war. To simply dismiss the possibility is equal to simply dismissing the given story.

And, I assure you; you'll find me a highly unique individual as I get around to posting here. And I will likely piss a lot of people off. Wink
26-10-2012, 06:37 PM
(26-10-2012 06:32 PM)AlexInYT Wrote:  

My stance simply is this - the reports filed by the US government are ridden with lies. 3000+ people were murdered that day - and a HELL of a lot more since then - in one act. What brought those towers down? Well, lemme put it this way - If I ever become a multi billionaire, I intend to build those towers, buy a pair of 767s, rig em up, and see what happens. At this point in history, barring the USS Enterprise (any of the 6 ((I personally dont count the ent series, but that's simply nerd raaaage speaking)) ) or the TARDIS showing up, No One will never know for 100% certain - aside of the fact there are a lot of BS about the whole topic. Also - as I noted, The US government has a history of letting themselves - or rather, their people, civilians and armed forces - get slaughtered to motivate the masses to war. To simply dismiss the possibility is equal to simply dismissing the given story.

And, I assure you; you'll find me a highly unique individual as I get around to posting here. And I will likely piss a lot of people off. Wink

Fuck off, role of pissing people off is taken.Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
26-10-2012, 06:53 PM
(26-10-2012 06:32 PM)AlexInYT Wrote:  

And to assert because people are arguing about nitpicked details that actually do add up scientifically, that they accept the given story 100% is the horrid generalizations people have done in this section way too often the last year. It's also why it seems the same person may be popping up in another forum name but it's likely just a similar mentality.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-10-2012, 07:15 PM
(26-10-2012 06:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  And to assert because people are arguing about nitpicked details that actually do add up scientifically, that they accept the given story 100% is the horrid generalizations people have done in this section way too often the last year. It's also why it seems the same person may be popping up in another forum name but it's likely just a similar mentality.

Ah, so, the automatic assumption - based on faith - is that i am another poster here eh? Brilliance.
26-10-2012, 08:27 PM
You see, it's statements like that -- "based on faith" -- which actually don't make any contextual sense and seem like they were thrown in for pure provocation, which make it seem like you're a sockpuppet or troll. Honestly I don't know at this point. The main evidence that makes me think you might have a link to I and I at this point is that you've "liked" almost exclusively his posts and he's "liked" a great many of your posts. Which is usually a tell-tale sign of a sockpuppet. But it could just be coincidence. Or maybe you're friends. I have insufficient evidence, so I'm not calling it yet. But if you don't want to seem like a sockpuppet, don't act like one. Which means don't act like I and I. Which means don't act like an asshole.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
26-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Asshole? not so much. Bitch? Ive been known to do that. Prick? sure. Sarcastic lil bastard? Yup.
26-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Not calling you one. Just saying don't be one, or things will go downhill, at least with me.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
One of the biggest problems with this whole argument is that everyone, including the truthers (on whose side I'm on), believes what the government says about their technological capability. I'm fairly certain that they have technological marvels of the likes that we can't even imagine up their sleeves, in which case the possibility of a conspiracy becomes FAR more likely. You have to remember that the Bush Administration had a lot to gain from the 9-11 attacks, as demonstrated by this graph of the public approval of Bush:
[Image: 478-1.gif]
His approval rating spiked by a large amount after 9-11. That's what is called a "motive." Evidence has already been shown prior in the thread. The debunking of the said evidence is in a large amount of cases completely reliant on the government's technological capabilities being the same as they tell us they are (obviously not true as most technological discoveries would likely be classified for the purpose of "national security").

"I know one thing, that I know nothing." —Plato
04-11-2012, 05:11 PM
Oh right, the government gets technology from alien UFOs. Of course, it all makes sense now. How obvious.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post