9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
People are too volatile to discuss this shit calmly; why I avoid this forum. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 09:38 PM
(04-11-2012 05:42 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  People are too volatile to discuss this shit calmly; why I avoid this forum. Tongue

It's the chemtrails, man. Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
You should review The Thinking Atheist podcast regarding conspiracy theory if you have not. Much time is spent on 9/11 and many things are very well debunked regarding truther's claims. I believe that the passport issue is addressed and debunked but I can't say with certainty as it's been some time since I listened to it.

Like many a conspiracy theory, so much bad info and lies have gotten out into the "webosphere" regarding 9/11 and retold and retold and placed in certain context to give an air of validity but that's why it's important to push past sites and people in the business (and there is a lot of money to be made petaling books and getting ad revenue from a website or selling a video) of promoting the 9/11 truth movement and research these people's sources and credentials. Just because one or a few "scientist" are calling foul and what have you it doesn't really hold water when investigated and that's usually a sign of quackery.
10-11-2012, 06:44 AM
All this 9/11 truther shit is making my testicles itch.

[Image: giphy.gif]
12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. You will not find a more biased website than this when it comes to conspiracy theories, unless it's the JREF conspiracy forum. Unfortunately the people who come to places like these, aren't interested in discerning truth from lies. All they really care about is rejecting evidence and laughing in your face. Then insulting you.
12-11-2012, 08:07 PM
It is pretty fun, you must admit. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
12-11-2012, 08:36 PM
(12-11-2012 08:01 PM)Heilo Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. You will not find a more biased website than this when it comes to conspiracy theories, unless it's the JREF conspiracy forum. Unfortunately the people who come to places like these, aren't interested in discerning truth from lies. All they really care about is rejecting evidence and laughing in your face. Then insulting you.

Yes, this site is a conspiracy against the truth. And we are sharing your information with JREF.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
12-11-2012, 08:53 PM
(12-11-2012 08:01 PM)Heilo Wrote:  Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay. You will not find a more biased website than this when it comes to conspiracy theories, unless it's the JREF conspiracy forum. Unfortunately the people who come to places like these, aren't interested in discerning truth from lies. All they really care about is rejecting evidence and laughing in your face. Then insulting you.
We are ass deep in conspiracy theorists...it's making some of us weary.

It's not you personally, at least not at this point.

I guess welcome...feel free to hate us all based on a handful of posts.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-11-2012, 09:21 PM
(12-11-2012 08:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Yes, this site is a conspiracy against the truth. And we are sharing your information with JREF.

Is that the one that Batman and Superman apart of, or is that the name of some new Rapper?

12-11-2012, 11:53 PM
*sarcasm mode intitiated*
My reality is better and more truer than your reality because I have done xx years of internet research.
*sarcasm mode disengaged*

People inherently know that the world is a fucked up, corrupt place.... because either in the past, currently or in the future most of us will do fucked up, corrupt things compared to other peoples views.

If your serious about spreading the "truth" then put forward some evidence and a case for people to review.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post