9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2012, 07:16 AM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
(12-11-2012 08:01 PM)Heilo Wrote:  All they really care about is rejecting evidence and laughing in your face. Then insulting you.
What evidence are you talking about? Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2012, 08:00 AM
(13-11-2012 07:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-11-2012 08:01 PM)Heilo Wrote:  All they really care about is rejecting evidence and laughing in your face. Then insulting you.
What evidence are you talking about? Consider
The evidence indicates that Heilo is an assmunch. Undecided

I mean, I'd be more of a conspiracy theorist - at least about some things - if they weren't such fucking dirtbags. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
16-11-2012, 06:29 AM
So if someone doesn't believe it's an inside job, does that mean they believe the official version of events?
16-11-2012, 07:07 AM
(16-11-2012 06:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  So if someone doesn't believe it's an inside job, does that mean they believe the official version of events?
You just love dichotomies, don't you? Life is not that simple.

Almost nothing is a black and white issue. Maybe the official version is pretty close to the truth with some facts concealed for good or bad reasons. There are many, many possible truths.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-11-2012, 01:48 PM
i don`t believe in the inside job

but there is one thing that bugs me it could be my lack of understanding of the physics involved in such a event
but i was always thought that energy always takes the path of least resistance and when a plane hits from one side is not one side of the structure weaker than the other side and should not the tower lean over more at the point of collapse

if you know why it collapsed the way it did could you please share the physics involved thank you
20-11-2012, 02:47 PM
(16-11-2012 07:07 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 06:29 AM)I and I Wrote:  So if someone doesn't believe it's an inside job, does that mean they believe the official version of events?
You just love dichotomies, don't you? Life is not that simple.

Almost nothing is a black and white issue. Maybe the official version is pretty close to the truth with some facts concealed for good or bad reasons. There are many, many possible truths.
The official story might be the half truth, or 3/4 of the truth, but its almost certainly not the full truth.

There is only one side to facts, and only one truth.
I am not sure where you are getting this multiple truth shit at, unless you are talking about multiple universes.
20-11-2012, 03:02 PM
(20-11-2012 02:47 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  There is only one side to facts, and only one truth.
Oh really? In that case you should have no problem solving the Münchhausen trilemma.
20-11-2012, 03:08 PM
(20-11-2012 03:02 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 02:47 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  There is only one side to facts, and only one truth.
Oh really? In that case you should have no problem solving the Münchhausen trilemma.
And that is evidence of what? You are a moron who just wants to argue about semantics?
Don't you have some circle jerking to do somewhere else?
20-11-2012, 03:11 PM
(20-11-2012 03:08 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  And that is evidence of what? You are a moron who just wants to argue about semantics?
Don't you think attacking me instead of answering my challenge is a little, you know, immature?

Anyway, if you claim that there is only one truth, you have to be able to solve the trilemma. In other words, what method do you use to determine that truth?
20-11-2012, 03:14 PM
(20-11-2012 03:11 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 03:08 PM)Diablo666 Wrote:  And that is evidence of what? You are a moron who just wants to argue about semantics?
Don't you think attacking me instead of answering my challenge is a little, you know, immature?

Anyway, if you claim that there is only one truth, you have to be able to solve the trilemma. In other words, what method do you use to determine that truth?
So I only have to solve some semantics puzzle thats unsolvable, because its nonsense.
Maybe we are living in the matrix....so I can shoot you in the head, and you actually wake up. You want to test that truth out? No? I didn't think so.