9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2011, 07:47 AM

RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
First of all, from pure irgornace....the host site of the video is not important, the contents of the video is important, if you would like the website its http://www.ae911truth.org/.

Secondly, there is countless witnesses, to valid it, your clearly haven't done any research into your claims or even watched the videos for that matter.

3rdly... the fact that this building (WTC7) did come down is a smoking gun onto why the offical "terroist" story is a unsolved problem. Plotted by terroists to fly planes into the trade Towers, why would building 7 also fall? Video and photo evidence, clearly shows the lack of resistance from the building resulting in the collapsing of it.

and yes, the war on Afganistan was because of 9/11, before the job was finished you also managed to invade Iraq, claim Saddam had your weapons of mass destruction, couldn't find the weapons, then claimed your gorvenement was "freeing Iraqi's" from Saddams control, which is purely racist, saying you killed over 1 Million civilivans in the bagdad bombings.

You might as well, put your fingers in your ears and yell la la la.... because your refusing to look at first hand evidence. (sounds fimiliar)

Lastly, don't judge my school system or take a personal attack that I have a low IQ or some crap, to try and convince yourself because thats just desperate.
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 08:05 AM by BnW.)
No, I have not watched the videos. I see no reason to. I've heard all these foolish arguments before and I've no interest in subjecting myself to their stupidity again.

And, you ignored my question as to why they would destroy WTC. Why do it? For what purpose? What does it gain? The building was evacuated, the damage was done, the country was outraged, so why blow up another building that was so obviously not damaged and will fall with a "lack or resistance" (whatever the fuck that means) and create a massive controversy from all these self-proclaimed "experts"? Why do it?

If you have not even considered this question, then your school system has completely failed you.
Sorry, I did ignore the "why did WTC fall" question and I did not mean to. When the towers came down, they threw a lot of debris and some of those hit neighboring buildings. WTC7 incurred structural damage that eventually caused it to fall over. It's really not that complicated or difficult to imagine. When 2 buildings over 100 stories come down like that, they tend to create a lot of havoc. I did not see the WTC7 go live, only on TV. What I did see afterwards, in real life and not on TV or on some stupid youtube video, is that the damage was pretty wide spread. A few building were condemned after that and had to be taken down. Building that were not structurally damaged were still physically damaged. Repairs went on for some time. I used to have a great picture of a building that had hole in the wall of it. The building in question was a central office for the local telco and the equipment as all smashed up. There are a lot of common sense explanations for why WTC7 fell and, the best part of them is, you don't have to come up with some wacky, unsubstantiated conspiracy theory that has zero witnesses to it to believe them.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 08:06 AM

"I have not watched the video, You have no reason to"
Gz.... your offically, refusing to look at evidence because of your own personal belief.

WTC7 (lack of resistance)...
What I mean by this, is the fact that if fire damage was the cause of this building failing, it would have fell with resistance, and not fell in a perfectly symmetrical.

"why they would destroy WTC. Why do it?"
I did not answer this question, because the question does not involve facts. What you are asking me to do is go into my personal opinion on why I think they would destory the building. You will then use my answer against me to try and justify that I am a "Conpriacy Nut"

On the answer to your question however, we must look at what Building 7 actually consisted of inside.

Tenant Square Feet Floor Industry
Salomon Smith Barney 1,202,900 GRND,1-6,13,18-46 Financial Institution
IRS Regional Council 90,430 24, 25 Government
U.S. Secret Service 85,343 9,10 Government
C.I.A. N/A N/A Government
American Express Bank International 106,117 7,8,13 Financial Institution
Standard Chartered Bank 111,398 10,13,26,27 Financial Institution
Provident Financial Management 9,000 7,13 Financial Institution
ITT Hartford Insurance Group 122,590 19-21 [Insurance]
First State Management Group, Inc 4,000 21 Insurance
Federal Home Loan Bank 47,490 22 Financial Institution
NAIC Securities 22,500 19 Insurance
Securities & Exchange Commission 106,117 11,12,13 Government
Mayor's Office of Emergency Mgmt 45,815 23 Government
01-09-2011, 08:09 AM
This may come as some surprise to you and it may prove to be a very difficult concept for you to grasp, but .. here it goes .. deep breath .... youtube videos are not "evidence".

As for not asking "why", I think "why" is a pretty important question to ask. It obviously requires a certain amount of critical thinking to formulate any answers, but I guess it's just easier to believe fantasies on the internet.

As for that tenant list, what exactly do you think that proves? I am dying to hear this explanation.

[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
01-09-2011, 08:14 AM

Lets say Building 7 took heavy damage from the falling debris of towers 1 & 2 like you said.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence...c3456.html

Above are pictures of WTC building 3 4 5 6. These are closer to WTC 1 & 2 and took sustainably more debris damage than building 7. However these buildings did not "collpase"

Building 7 Pictures
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence...c3456.html

As you can see, the damage to building 7 has alot less damage than the other buildings, it also collpased straight down, instead of falling into the weakened areas of the buildings...

Just watch this video please...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCo...r_embedded

Your just asking the same questions, I used to ask, and I used to be skeptical about, your not adding anything new. Take a look at evidence, or leave it. Cause i have been in your position.
Well if you would like to come over and do 9/11 research work with me, we can do experiments and sh*t, to get your proper "evidence"... because frankly I can't show you experiements other than from videos, because your not near me.

"As for that tenant list, what exactly do you think that proves? I am dying to hear this explanation."

I just told you you would say that....
01-09-2011, 08:32 AM
First, and again, these videos are not "evidence".

Second, while I'm not engineer I still think I'm intelligent to realize that structural damage is not necessarily damage that you can see. Buildings don't fall over because of damage to their external facade. A punch in the nose may end up looking a lot worse than a kick in the balls but from experience I can tell you that the kick in the balls hurts a lot worse.

Third, the WTC complex was very compact. The difference in distance was marginal. And, it doesn't matter how close you were, it matters where you got hit and what types of damage were incurred.

As for that last video, I got about 5 minutes into it until I realize it was a comedy act. Ed Asner? Seriously? You want me to believe a video because it was hosted by Ed Answer? Or, maybe in spite of the fact that old Ed is the narrator. Anyway, let's think this through: yes, it looks like a controlled demolition. But, that does not mean a controlled demolition is the only answer.

For this to be a controlled demolition that no one knew about, you need a few things to happen. First, you need to get into the building to plant explosives. A demolition qould require you to plant explosives, right? So, you need to buy them. those type of industrial explosives are only sold in so many places so someone would have a record of the sale, but no one - not even these whacky conspiracy theorists, has ever produced someone who claims to have sold those. Ok, it's the government so let's say they just "created them" or something. Problem solved.

Second, you would need to get into the building unseen. Given who the tenants were in that building, you can bet that they had 24/7/365 security. In fact, most, if not all, office buildings in New York have that type of security. So, you need to get past them. Do you bribe them? If you do, you'll have to pay them a lot of money to keep them from talking forever. Do you kill them? Someone would report them missing and someone would notice when the next shift came in that they were gone. If you replaced them, then you need to pay those guys off too because they would figure out what happened later. Or, maybe you need to kill them too, but this becomes and endless cycle of killing and paying. At some point, there is someone alive who knows something. And, they are probably pretty scared and ready to go to the press or something. But, that never happened. Anyway, let's say you get past security. What about the cleaning crews? There are crews that clean those buildings all night long. I guess if you wait late enough you can avoid them but that doesn't give you a lot of time. Figure the last cleaning crew leaves at 2AM and the building engineers show up around 6. That leaves you 4 hours to wire up the building with explosives. Are you doing it over a couple of nights? I suppose you could. But, then you have to hope no one sees the explosives in the bulding and says "Hey! Those are explosives!!". If you just blow up the foundation that may explain why no one who works in the building sees anything but building engineers and maintenance crews will absolutely see it. And, if you do it over a few days, then the cleaning crews will see it too as all the cleaning stuff is generally going to be stored in the basements of these buildings. And, what about the people outside. No one sees you pull in and unload all these explosives? Not one person? Finally, you think no one else noticed that WTC7 was further away than some of the other buildings? Why blow that up if you want a subterfuge for war? Why not blow up a building closer to the main targets?

It is impossible for this to have happened. The number of people who would have to be involved in this conspiracy to avoid all those problems would be in the tens of thousands. You would have to be an idiot to believe that, period.

01-09-2011, 08:39 AM
When you look at everything from a bigger perspective is it just coincidence that saddam hussien stopped trading oil in dollars shortly before he got invaded......and that qaddafi was about to launch his own currency based on gold??? Im open minded because thats all we can be, the chances of us actually knowing or being told the "truth" are miniscule.

How nato first said that they would not arm the rebels and limit airstrikes......to at the end fully arming the rebels and airstriking even though the rebels said stop.

Here a more "believeable" mainstream source

BBC:Rebels ask but NATO say 'NO' to stopping airstrikes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBzGh6b3w7M

Nato have a checklist they want to achieve in libya.

Probably a bit of coincidence that in 2007 this guy outlined what we see happening today in the middle east Sad

Wes Clark - America's Foreign Policy "Coup"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY2DKzastu8

Plus the biggest scam going worldwide........money.

The CHANGE Your Founders Believed In - Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXgUBxqBQI (out of any please watch this one most for info)

Ever had a solid belief changed in your life??? What did it teach you and do you still value its lesson today??? I have no answers only certain possibilities but after a while you start to see trends.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-09-2011, 09:04 AM

Do you know how many people where involved in the Manhattan Project? Over 100,000 people. Not even the vice president new about this project until he became President.

If you think its irlogical WTC7 came down by fire damage, welcome to the truth movement.
You even managed to add in your own wee conpriacy theory...

There are many of the witnesses from govrnement and civilians, that went to the media, but they refused to listen...some of them are even dead.

- William Rodriguez
- Susan Lindauer
- Barry Jennings
- Beverly Eckert
- Kenneth Johannemann

Why was people arrested for having a van of explosives at the geroge washington Bridge on 9/11? If it was done by Terroists hijackers?

bemore... Libya

the UK gorvenment told us that are miltary would never set foot in Libya.... and we get a report 1 week ago, that the "British SAS" as been dressed up in rebel clothing, and helping the rebels for weeks lol.
Another Example, is the fact that the UN are adding a figure to represent the Rebels in Libya after gadaffi surrenders or dies... but quite honestly, the UN selecting a Leader is not Decmocarcy for the Libyan people.
01-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Of what relevance is Saddam's currency of choice prior to the invasion to 9/11? Of what relevance is Libya?

You're actually starting to make my point here. The US and most of the western European governments have seemingly been involved in some shady things and there needs to be accountability for it. While I'm happy to see that asshat in Libya gone, I cannot understand what the US national interest was that we had to involve ourselves in it. The world is full of despots and we continually look the other way so why this one was worthy of our attention - especially after we made nice with him a few years ago - is beyond me. I think there are a lot of questions about 9/11 that have never been satisfactorily answered, and really should be.

However, when you wrap yourself up in idiotic conspiracy theories that have zero basis in fact and require millions of people to be in on the conspiracy, you completely distract from the actual issues and questions and give accountable people a plausible way to completely duck the real issues and questions. There was no "inside job" on 9/11. A bunch of maniacs hijacked 4 airliners, crashed 2 into the Twin Towers, 1 into the Pentagon, and 1 was overtaken and crashed into a field in Pennsylvania, and killed thousands of innocent people. That's what happened. It's an established fact. This need to pretend those are not the facts is lunacy and the people who perpetuate these fables as if they are true and there is some grand scheme involving everyone on the planet but them are really a bunch of idiots. If you don't want to see that, that's fine. But, you really need to start asking some critical questions about "how" and "why" before you get all hung up on washed up old actors with too much time on their hands.

01-09-2011, 09:22 AM

BnW

Why were people aressted on 9/11 at the geroge washington bridge with a truck load of explosives?