9/11 truthers "are crazy"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2011, 09:23 AM
RE: 9/11 truthers "are crazy"
(01-09-2011 09:04 AM)leetbh Wrote:  Why was people arrested for having a van of explosives at the geroge washington Bridge on 9/11? If it was done by Terroists hijackers?

Good question. I've got a good answer: it didn't happen. It was reported, but the story was wrong and it was retracted.

And, think about this: the day of the attacks guys with trucks full of bombs were first heading to the scene to blow things up? And, despite the fact that this was a grand government conspiracy the government did not arrange for them to get there and do ... whatever they were planning to do?

Really?

If this is not idiocy, I don't know what idiocy is.

In fact, I can't believe I'm wasting time having this idiotic discussion.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 09:27 AM

How do you falsly acusse someone of having a truck load of explosives, Call it a FBI B Treat Level, close of shit loads of the roads... and then say it didnt happen?
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2011, 10:04 AM
It was not a false accusation by the FBI, it was an incorrect media report. The media reported they pulled over a truck full of explosives but it was not true and the story was eventually retracted. Of course, I'm sure that retraction was all part of the grand conspiracy.

Btw, the FBI does not actually have any jurisdiction over the New York bridges and tunnels and would not have arrested anyone.

01-09-2011, 10:07 AM

Why did the US gorvenment refuse to invesigate the biggest crime ever in american history?
01-09-2011, 10:44 AM
(01-09-2011 10:07 AM)leetbh Wrote:  Why did the US gorvenment refuse to invesigate the biggest crime ever in american history?

Are you considering 9/11 the biggest crime? They did, that's what the 9/11 Commission Report was for.

9/11 Commission Report

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2011, 10:48 AM

(01-09-2011 10:44 AM)Glaucus Wrote:  
(01-09-2011 10:07 AM)leetbh Wrote:  Why did the US gorvenment refuse to invesigate the biggest crime ever in american history?

Are you considering 9/11 the biggest crime? They did, that's what the 9/11 Commission Report was for.

Yes...but do you understand the origin of the 9/11 comission report, it came out in 2004. Why did it come out? Because the "Jersey Girls" as there known for now, aka the victims of lost husbands on the 9/11 demanded for explantions and invesigation into 9/11.

Originally the gorvenment did not want to do a invesigation into 9/11. 3 Years after 9/11, the comissions report, refuses to look at evidence, as it has been removed from the site, and has been proven to have lied in the offical report.

Gorvenment to this day, still refuses to do a public trial of 9/11.
01-09-2011, 10:56 AM
The commission was set up in late 2002, and spent a year and a half looking into the data before giving their final report. I'm sorry that the government didn't immediately think to look further into it, I would guess because it seemed like an open and shut issue ("baddies" crashed planes into buildings, buildings fell). What evidence do you have that they did not look at? Preferably from some independent source.

Of all the ideas put forth by science, it is the principle of Superposition that can undo any power of the gods. For the accumulation of smaller actions has the ability to create, destroy, and move the world.

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." -W. E. Henley
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Actually, the Bush administration did not want to do a post-event investigation and it took a lot of arm twisting and screaming for the families for it to happen. That much is true. I read the 9/11 report cover to cover. Every single word, including the foot notes. If it was missing something, I have no idea what it was. I'm a natural cynic, especially when it comes to government, and I find it difficult to believe all the questions were fully answered that day. That, however, is a far, far cry from believing this "inside job" nonsense or that it was anything but a terrorist attack. But, making the leap that because they resisted having an investigation they were in on the whole thing is just ... well, nuts.

And that, to me, is part of the problem. If there are any legitimate questions to still be addressed, it is a pretty safe bet that they never will get any attention as long as we have the idiotic conspiracy theorists out there clouding the issues.

01-09-2011, 12:16 PM

The 9/11 Comission Report was finalized and released in 2004. The Commission report is nothing more than a Political Evluation, instead of a Scienctific one.

NIST - 9/11 COMISSION REPORT
First of all, NIST is part of the agency of commerce therefore part of Bush/Cheney administration. None of switch have taken a scienctific theory into the 9/11 events, but instead twisted and distorted facts for political reasoning.

FIRES:
--------------------

The 9/11 Comission Report states that 2 aeroplanes, caused the collapse of 3 buildings on 9/11. They also state that the "super heated jet fuel fires" weakened the steel which led to the collpased of the 3 buildings. The report however, does not even discuss the basic facts, of the melting point of steel, or the maxium temperature of hydro carbon fires.

Nist 9/11 report says "the steel coloums in the core of the towers, buckled before they were heated to over 1000'c which at this point lost 90% of there strength.

However, Nist scientists state "none of the recovered steel had ever reached points over 250'c, coloums around the perimeter were there was oxygen".

Explosions
------------------------------------------------
a simple google search, you can discover over 280 witnesses and testimonies, stating that they heard explosions, from fire fighers, and police orders, videos evidence and audio recording of explosions.

9/11 Report, does not mention anything about explosions in the offical report as if these testimonies do not exist.

Motlen Metal
----------------------------------------------
Report does not even mention molten steel.
Lee Hamilition states in the NIST Report, that there were no evidence, or eye witnesses of this "molten steel". Then claims to say on a live report, "that the "molten steel" in these photographs are actually molten glass and other materials, burning at a lower temperatue"

"Peter Tully, of Peter Tully construction, part of the clean up states that he seen motlen steel in the pile"

Popular Mechanics claim answer to this states: "there may of well been molten steel at the bottom of the wreckage pile, as a result of the fires getting increasingly hotter due to the fires being confined and lost mimeral heat to the atmosphere".... this is funny because fire requires oxygen...

But appently, this is an offical science report.

Nano Thermite
---------------------------------------------------------
Thermite particals were discovered in the dust at WTC. Jeff Farrer a Physicists discusses the study of thermite in the WTC and how it could of got there... (look back at page 1 facts..)

The offical report does not even mention this.

World Trade Center Building 7
-------------------------------------------------

The report states that building 7 fell, by structural failure as a result of fire damage destorying single building colum 79 which led to a 9 second freefall speed collpase.

A single coloum cannot cause a full perfecly symetrical free fall building collpase, thats just goes against physics.

Phone Calls
-------------------------------------------------
Lee Hamilition was asked about the cell phone calls on the planes, and that the fact they do not work over 10,00 feet. The planes were flying at 30,000 - 40,000 feet according to the 9/11 comission report. However, the 9/11 report refused to do experiments on weather phone calls would of been able to have had a singal flying that high.

Barbara Oslen was on flight 77, and rang her husband Ted Oslen twice... in his first statement, he claimed he wasn't sure it was cellphone or plane seat phone, his second statement said it was a cell phone, and his 3rd claim after hearing that cell phones don' work above 10,000 feet, that it was a seat phone. However Flight 77 did not have Seat phones onboard. There is also no evidence, that these "Plane Phones calls records even exist.

Can you honestly accpet the Offical 9/11 Comission Report, as a non-fraudualent, accurate scienctific invesigation to what happened on 9/11.

... Go check what i stated if you want.
and BnW... I have not stated anything about 9/11 being an inside job, I have clearly stated some facts and questions of the day, which you are impleying yourself as an inside job.
01-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Proof from the Onion news.

"Why would they kill 3000 of their own infidels?"

"Why is Osama bin Laden safe in...... eh, somewhere?"

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."