9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2012, 07:39 AM
RE: 9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers.
(30-12-2012 02:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 02:32 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Bullshit. "No need to have it at home"? How do dryfire practice? Change parts? Clean it and keep from rusting?
You can do that at the shooting range (or wherever you store your firearm) as well.

(30-12-2012 02:32 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  A gun cant be stored at a house safely?
I didn't say that, did I?

(30-12-2012 02:32 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Have you even known someone who owns a gun, like, at all?
No. Does it matter? It's nearly impossible to acquire a gun in my country and it's demonstrably better that way.

(30-12-2012 02:32 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  Let my remind everyone once again that"eliminating life" is nor illegal, nor morally wrong. Hunting is legal and ethical, deer populations have to be kept in check, otherwise too many fight over the same resources. This happens every couple years in state parks and they have to bring in hunters to cull the numbers. Killing evil people who try to harm honest people is also well justified. People have the innate right of self defense.

[Image: your_opinion.jpeg]

(30-12-2012 02:32 AM)TheBlackKnight Wrote:  You dont have to right to tell me I cant use a firearm.
I never said that you don't have the right to use a firearm. You seem to be either misunderstanding or deliberately straw-manning my actual position. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that it is the former one. Anyway, I'm not for banning guns in the US, I'm for stricter gun control so that the number of irresponsible people who own guns is reduced. If you can handle a gun and are a mentally stable person, I don't mind you owning a gun. You would have to be absolutely delusional to deny that it is currently far too easy to acquire a gun in the United States.
Hear hear! I can't even understand the childish mentality of people who don't want strict gun control. It's as though they're 8 and we're trying to take away their bb gun. Gun should be controlled because it makes killing large numbers of people so much easier, faster and efficient. If you're happy with hunting rifles and handguns, no prob, but if you have rocket launcher like that bloke in LA, then I question your reasoning for owning them.

Do you own a gun to defend yourself or because it gives you power and authority or because it looks cool and therefore makes you look cool? If the former doesn't take precedence over the latter ones, you're a gun aficionado and gun control shouldn't even be a problem because you can still go to a shooting range and fire assault rifles/guns/whatever over there for a price. I simply don't understand the need for a gun in your house much less assault riffles. How many accidents and homicide that need to happen to other people before it happens to you or your family? THINK!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers. - yongkykun - 30-12-2012 07:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How the NRA killed the debate. witerat 23 984 17-01-2013 06:04 PM
Last Post: TheBlackKnight