9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2013, 11:21 AM
RE: 9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers.
(18-01-2013 08:58 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  But by all means, why did Piers Morgan have him on his show? I can only assume there is another conspiracy here to let lose upon the world?

I mean, all he did was let him spout off his babble on his show instead of how he normally spews it forth. And he used some of the same attempts at an argument that have been used here!
Morgan had Jones on because he is a paranoid tin foiler who is always rambling about the buildaburgs,chem trails, iluminati and pre-set demolition charges etc etc. He's a paranoid nut so most idiots out there who are ignorant to firearms just assume thats what gun owners are.

Quote:It only takes about one second (literally) to change a mag in a rifle

Thats a huge negative. From last shot to 1st shot, the fastest I've ever done a bolt lock reload was 2.10. Get a shot timer, have someone else load 2 mags with 10 rounds between then so you cant game it. Now run 10 rounds with the reload as fast as you can and you'll be humbled.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9,146 gun homicides in US. 16,885 killed by drunk drivers. - TheBlackKnight - 18-01-2013 11:21 AM