9 Dead in SC church shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: 9 Dead in SC church shooting
It was racially motivated. He is a racist, and the attack should and is being reported as an act of racial terrorism. White on black crime is national news while black on white and black on black is generally ignored by the media. This double standard is fuel for the fire of those out there who are racist toward blacks.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but there must be some reason the more common statistics of black on black and black on white violence is ignored by the media.

The hate mongers have plenty to fill their bellies on.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 05:04 PM
(19-06-2015 03:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not the guns - they are a means, not a cause.

I respectfully disagree. They are both a means and a cause. Most of these horrors do not happen if there are no guns. This terrorist doesn't kill 9 people in that church with a knife. Maybe 1. Maybe, worst case, 2. Then he's tackled and it's over. Guns didn't turn him into an animal but they made it possible for him to murder 9 innocent people. No gun, it does not happen.

Regarding the confederate battle flag flying over the South Carolina state capitol. It's an absolute fucking disgrace. That flag was not hung to celebrate southern history. It was hoisted in the 60s to send a very clear message to the civil rights movement. Given the circumstances under which it was raised, it's a national embarrassment it is still there.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
19-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Hate crime..... What's the fucking point????

Like you'd really feel better if the person who chopped you up with a machete LOVED you...................

Sure you would....

Not...........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-06-2015, 05:08 PM
(19-06-2015 05:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 03:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's not the guns - they are a means, not a cause.

I respectfully disagree. They are both a means and a cause. Most of these horrors do not happen if there are no guns. This terrorist doesn't kill 9 people in that church with a knife. Maybe 1. Maybe, worst case, 2. Then he's tackled and it's over. Guns didn't turn him into an animal but they made it possible for him to murder 9 innocent people. No gun, it does not happen.

Regarding the confederate battle flag flying over the South Carolina state capitol. It's an absolute fucking disgrace. That flag was not hung to celebrate southern history. It was hoisted in the 60s to send a very clear message to the civil rights movement. Given the circumstances under which it was raised, it's a national embarrassment it is still there.

Like you couldn't kill a shitload of people with a Chevy Tahoe.................................

Should you need to undergo psychiatric counseling before buying a vehicle with four wheel drive????????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-06-2015, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 05:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-06-2015 05:06 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Hate crime..... What's the fucking point????

It's usually used to get a harsher sentence I think. No point in this case.

(19-06-2015 05:08 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Like you couldn't kill a shitload of people with a Chevy Tahoe.................................
Should you need to undergo psychiatric counseling before buying a vehicle with four wheel drive????????

Unless you're paying with cash you need to be compos mentis to sign the loan agreement. Seems like a reasonable requirement for getting a gun.

#sigh
19-06-2015, 05:27 PM
(19-06-2015 05:08 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 05:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  I respectfully disagree. They are both a means and a cause. Most of these horrors do not happen if there are no guns. This terrorist doesn't kill 9 people in that church with a knife. Maybe 1. Maybe, worst case, 2. Then he's tackled and it's over. Guns didn't turn him into an animal but they made it possible for him to murder 9 innocent people. No gun, it does not happen.

Like you couldn't kill a shitload of people with a Chevy Tahoe.................................

Sorry, but the car argument is ridiculous. The purpose of a car is transportation. The purpose of a gun is to kill living things. That is why it was created. That is its utility. It has no other purpose. That cars can be used to kill people is beside the point of their utility.

And, you are not running down 9 people in a church with a Chevy Tahoe. Or driving it through an elementary school to murder 20 children and 8 adults. Or through a movie theater.

That other things exist that can take life is just a pathetically stupid argument. You're better than that.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-06-2015, 05:34 PM
(19-06-2015 05:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  

The flag when taken down off the capital while I was living in SC. But it is still on the grounds. Many people in SC are still fighting the Civil War. It's the main reason that I wanted out of that state so badly. I was in SC from 1987 till 2006 - not a day went by that I wasn't astounded by how backward and deeply racist things were/are.

One of my son's classmates, as well as a teammate, stopped me after a game one night to tell me that I shouldn't 'let' my son date his bi-racial girlfriend. Racism is deeply ingrained and passed from generation to generation there. We were threatened because my military brat kids had lots of black friends. And (gasp) they were allowed in my house. Black boys allowed in the house of a white girl was nearly unheard of...to the point that some would not enter our house.

Try being an ex-Catholic, non-racist in BuFu SC for a while. It's scary, depressing, and embarrassing. Seeing Klan members, in full robes, walking down the highway with their flags would shock the shit out of most of the people on this forum.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-06-2015, 05:46 PM
It seems simple to me; less guns, less people killed by guns. Am I wrong?

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm
19-06-2015, 06:17 PM
(19-06-2015 05:04 PM)BnW Wrote:  This terrorist doesn't kill 9 people in that church with a knife.

Regarding the confederate battle flag flying over the South Carolina state capitol. It's an absolute fucking disgrace.

Excl Joke: Don't get panties in a knot! Excl

If you'll go cut that flag down with your knife, I'll defend you from being strung up by a mob of ignorant douche-bags, with my shotgun, in our fighting retreat!
Otherwise you on ya own! Confused
Tongue

19-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Yeah, cause guns are the only way to take out a bunch of people.

cough, cough...Timothy McVeigh...cough, cough

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post