9 Dead in SC church shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2015, 09:13 AM
RE: 9 Dead in SC church shooting
Is he actually mentally ill?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2015, 09:15 AM
(18-06-2015 09:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Is he actually mentally ill?

He's white so the default setting for the media is crazy, were he black it would be thug/gang member if he was middle eastern it would be terrorist.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-06-2015, 09:16 AM
I think it's a prerequisite to being "a lone gunman"....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-06-2015, 09:19 AM
(18-06-2015 09:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

He's white so the default setting for the media is crazy, were he black it would be thug/gang member if he was middle eastern it would be terrorist.

I think it's more of a motivational thing...

If he was doing it cuz his gang members told him to - it'd be "gang related".
If he was doing it to try to force political change - it'd make him a "terrorist".
If he was doing it because his dog was giving him instructions over a 1926 Philco AM radio -- he'd be "a crazy"

Ultimately - it really doesn't matter.... The outcome is the same.

A bunch of dead people who didn't deserve it and a live whacko who does....

I find it preferable when the perp "dies in a hail of gunfire".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-06-2015, 09:19 AM
Gotcha. Only madmen kill who are white. Blacks kill anything that moves for sport. And Arabs self destruct.

Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
18-06-2015, 09:21 AM
I saw a tweet that he was caught with responses of saying... Thank god and thank god is right!

Just... no people... no Facepalm

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Thank the same god that let his children be killed in his own house? No thanks. You'd think that alone would make people question whether their god was real or not.
18-06-2015, 09:30 AM
(18-06-2015 09:23 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Thank the same god that let his children be killed in his own house? No thanks. You'd think that alone would make people question whether their god was real or not.

Hardly. It's facetious to call the whole edifice a death cult, but those roots are there, and they are deep. That's what happens when you promise believers heaven.

I guarantee thousands upon thousands of reactive statements along the lines of "they are with God now". As always, this will be presented as a good thing.

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

... this is my signature!
[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
18-06-2015, 09:40 AM
(18-06-2015 05:25 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 04:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  The gun manufacturers are not the problem. Like any manufacturer, they meet a demand.

BULL FUCKING SHIT,

Leave guns out of this for a second. Blaming demand for the problem is like oil companies say "fuck our responsibility, not our fault".

When you make a product, and it causes problems, you don't use demand to avoid responsibility. This bullshit excuse is is the same reason climate change is affecting our planet. Ethics in business, isn't about blaming the buyer. Ethics is knowing that as a maker of ANY product, that you reduce any possible harm to the public. If you are not doing that you are a fucking selfish dick.

Nothing humans make should be given a taboo as far as business. And as long as humans seek to make a profit off of any product, demand cannot be used as a dodge. You are basically defending greed when you argue bullshit like this.

Just like religion, business has to be forced to do the right thing. Just like Nadar got government to make cars safer. All I am seeing you do with this bullshit is defend a free for all market. Morality is knowing that you also have a responsibility when you sell something as well. Just like we don't sell beer to 5 year olds.

The makers are responsible, just like oil companies are responsible for climate change.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm thinking cigarettes and the lie the manufacturers told to keep killing people. Their efforts to get people hooked on smoking even when they knew it caused cancer and death is disgusting.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
18-06-2015, 09:48 AM
(18-06-2015 09:12 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  He's not a thug or a terrorist. Hes just a crazy.

Funny the double standard huh?
Looking at his image, it's tough to argue. He looks barking mad to me. But I might just be conditioned to see it that way.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg