9 Dead in SC church shooting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-06-2015, 02:57 PM
RE: 9 Dead in SC church shooting
(26-06-2015 12:42 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Let's look at a quick history of gun control (from Yahoo Answers)

1911: Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1929: Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 40-60 million citizens, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated or starved to death.

1935: China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1938: Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, Catholics and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

1956: Cambodia established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated."

1964: Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1966-1976: China still has gun control. Another 50-100 million civilians, unable to defend themselves, were killed in Mao Tse Tung's "Cultural Revolution".

1970: Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

1990s: Rwanda established gun control. In a span of 100 days in April 1994, 800,000 people who were unable to defend themselves were massacred to death - most by machetes. How many dead, hacked-up bodies do you think were found holding a loaded gun? (answer is less than one)

And if you think it's going to be different in your country????

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

Yes I do think it's going to be different in my country lol. I must be insane!!

Wide of the Mark agrees that animals change over time but thinks evolution is false. Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-06-2015, 03:36 PM
(26-06-2015 07:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 04:29 AM)Stevil Wrote:  What about the non law abiding citizens or those soon to be non law abiding ones? Do you trust them?
Do you trust them with guns?

Or do you feel that they present no danger to yourself as long as you are packing a gun yourself? Because obviously they are no match for your sharp shooting skills.

How about being realistic? Criminals don't give a fuck for laws. They already have guns illegally.
In societies where handguns are rare, it is rare for criminals to have handguns.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
26-06-2015, 05:35 PM
(26-06-2015 03:36 PM)Stevil Wrote:  In societies where handguns are rare, it is rare for criminals to have handguns.

Aye. But they're so innovative and motivated!

The debate about reducing stabbings among the capital’s young is following a predictably unsatisfactory course

And

Britain's knife crime capital revealed: Figures show hundreds are caught carrying blades every week

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
26-06-2015, 05:47 PM
(25-06-2015 05:30 PM)joben1 Wrote:  
(24-06-2015 02:43 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  I rather hope that most citizens here would bring a gun to that fistfight.

But you could always kindly petition Kate or Wills to borrow their security detail's weaponry, since all they allow for your self defense is your fierce widdle clenched hams. HOW. CHARMING.

You are a bit behind the times, joben1, because you seem to be the last to know how little your life is worth to those you allow to run it.

Survey says: SUBJECT!

...unless, of course, you prefer "SERF".

And there's the difference, a punch in the mouth or a bullet in the heart. I know which I'd prefer.

So you think that, if there was a revolt in this country, it would be against the Royalty? Fucking hell you are dumb.

As for the thing about what my life is worth; I'm not quite certain of what your point is, but if it's what I think it is, your dumbness has gone up a notch.

Serf? Yep, you are dumb.

Ahh.... can't beat me on the playing field so ambush me in the locker room and call me "dumb".

Well done, subject...serf....or sheep. You choose. A dolt by any other name lines up to bleat...

::bahbahbah::
26-06-2015, 06:08 PM
(26-06-2015 05:47 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 05:30 PM)joben1 Wrote:  And there's the difference, a punch in the mouth or a bullet in the heart. I know which I'd prefer.

So you think that, if there was a revolt in this country, it would be against the Royalty? Fucking hell you are dumb.

As for the thing about what my life is worth; I'm not quite certain of what your point is, but if it's what I think it is, your dumbness has gone up a notch.

Serf? Yep, you are dumb.

Ahh.... can't beat me on the playing field so ambush me in the locker room and call me "dumb".

Well done, subject...serf....or sheep. You choose. A dolt by any other name lines up to bleat...

::bahbahbah::

You never even set foot on the playing field. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-06-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2015 02:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-06-2015 03:28 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have asked twice now - going for one more try.

Those of you who are rabidly anti-gun but are also gamers - how many of you play first person shooter games?

[Image: whatchanged.jpg]

Niggers got the right to vote?

#sigh
27-06-2015, 03:20 PM
If guns make things so dangerous and prone to violence --

How come ---

Switzerland, Sweden and Norway -- are in the top ten per capita --- for gun ownership ---

and

They're also in the top ten (by several listings) as the safest places to live????

If guns cause violence - shouldn't their rate of crime be similar to the USA???

hmmmmmm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-06-2015, 03:44 PM
(27-06-2015 03:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  How come ---

Switzerland, ..

Not sure the Swiss are a good example to make your point. Fuckers off themselves regularly. Almost always with a gun.

#sigh
27-06-2015, 05:32 PM
(26-06-2015 03:36 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 07:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  How about being realistic? Criminals don't give a fuck for laws. They already have guns illegally.
In societies where handguns are rare, it is rare for criminals to have handguns.

[Image: misc-you-dont-say-l.png]

Thats like saying in states that don't normally have Brown Recluses, you won't find brown recluses. Its circular reasoning and is not a counter argument to anything.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-06-2015, 05:34 PM
(27-06-2015 05:32 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015 03:36 PM)Stevil Wrote:  In societies where handguns are rare, it is rare for criminals to have handguns.

[Image: misc-you-dont-say-l.png]

Thats like saying in states that don't normally have Brown Recluses, you won't find brown recluses. Its circular reasoning and is not a counter argument to anything.

Bullshit the #1 argument the gun nuts here are using is "If you outlaw guns only outlaws have them"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense