9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 09:21 AM
9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-...t-kills-9/

I have had enough of the bullshit from the makers and the NRA about how the big bad government wants to create a fascist state. These same assholes rightfully say they don't want a militarized police and this liberal agrees. But what would they have police show up with in a at the OK dumbass coral where 9 people end up dead, water pistols?

Here are what the right wing object worshipers are NOT getting. If one is willing to say to a kid or high school student it is not ok to beat others up over a disagreement, then why do these same assholes think it is ok for GROWN ADULTS to get into fights at bars and then end up shooting each other?

The right wing has no problem calling urban blacks "thugs" when it comes to crime, but so far today, not seeing any shit about right wing biker gangs. GET A CLUE YOU DIPSHITS........ Put a criminal in a suit, put him in NYC and call him a wise guy, he is still an asshole. Put him on a bike, in a gang, he is still a fucking asshole.

NO DIPSHITS my enemy being a liberal is not every single gun owner. I am NOT blaming gun owners say maybe outside of the fear they gullible to buy into. My enemy is the "no rules" fear mongering marketing by the makers and the NRA. My enemy is our bad economy with lack of investment which causes people to join any type of gang. My enemy is the flooded market of BOTH legal and illegal guns.

In a perfect world I would not give one fuck who owns one. But no, the worship of objects and our flooded market is unacceptable. The gun industry loves the fear of society, and pump guns out like candy, and biker gangs are just as much gangs as any other. These same hypocritical assholes would agree that our police force is way over armed, so where are these same assholes with this mass shooting?

THIS has nothing to do with liberals wanting to create a fascist state. This is the irresponsible marketing of guns as if they are candy. This is about a big business industry using the NRA as a heat shield to protect their market regardless of who dies as a result. They have gullible people so paranoid they even condemn smart guns.

It is way past time to end the "Heston western Ok Coral" "Cold dead hands" bullshit both the makers and NRA sell. Nobody is out to get you merely for pointing out our current climate is unacceptable. The makers and NRA love selling you fear and pit cops against society and sell to both, and pit the parties against each other and races against each other. It is the same scam of Daffy Duck pitting the beagle against Foghorn.

No more. This is not a fucking wild west movie and guns are not candy.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 09:51 AM
RE: 9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED
What the fuck are you ranting about?????

You do realize that the bikers involved were the fucking Bandidos and the Cossacks???

These are 1 percenter clubs -- guys PROUD of the fact that they're criminals.....

The majority of them have felony convictions -- this isn't stereotyping -- it's the kind of club they are.....

They don't follow the rules - they don't buy their guns legally.....

They steal them.

You can legislate from now till the end of time -- criminals still won't obey -- that's why they're criminals.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Did they kill each other or were innocent bystanders also injured?

(I have no access to link at the moment)

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-05-2015, 10:08 AM
No innocents killed. The bikers and the cops involved had decent marksmanship I guess Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
18-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Did you not read my post at all.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RIGHTS, this is not about legal vs illegal. THIS IS ABOUT THE MARKETING. Stop pulling that bullshit argument. This is about an industry that pumps guns out like candy. This is about their pitting society against each other using fear to KEEP and expand a flooded market.

Stop selling that bullshit that liberals are fascists. Australia managed to put it's foot down on their market after a mass shooting and they are still not a fascist state.

GUNS ARE NOT FUCKING CANDY, take your "Cold dead hands" childish masturbation fear mongering bullshit and shove it.

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY NOT RIGHTS, this is about using fear to keep profits up. GROW THE FUCK UP!

We have laws like speed limits and traffic lights. We regulate the size of vehicles so that they are NOT 5 lanes wide. Stop acting like a petulant brat when others say there is a problem. Stop buying the paranoid bullshit the makers and NRA sell.

Nobody is out to get you dipshit. "No rules" is not an argument. "Other bad shit happens" is not an argument. "Criminals don't obey laws" is not an argument. Legal or illegal, guns are still pumped out like candy and still far to easy to legally or illegally purchase and we still have far to many people ending up dead FROM BOTH legally and illegally purchased guns.

And that is a direct result of decades of MARKETING from the makers and NRA selling fear and treating guns like candy. They do that because it makes them money.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
18-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Yeah, I don't think the Bandidos give two shits rubbed together about gun laws and a safe society. I also don't think they got their guns because they were following NRA press handouts.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
18-05-2015, 10:17 AM
(18-05-2015 10:01 AM)kim Wrote:  Did they kill each other or were innocent bystanders also injured?

(I have no access to link at the moment)

Does not matter, if you belong to a criminal gang, it is no different to me than getting drunk and driving. They knew going into that bar they were criminals and or knowing their fellow gang members were criminals. If you try to rob a store and the clerk shoots your friend, you are responsible for your friends death. Self defense does not apply in this case.

And long term, is this what kind of society wants to live in? Love of an object is more important. None of these right wing criminals gave one shit that their bullshit could have gotten someone innocent killed. As far as I am concerned, all of those involved should be charged with 1rst degree murder then let the courts sort it out.

18-05-2015, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 10:34 AM by Nishi Karano Kaze.)
As one who wouldn't want US gun laws in Denmark I just want to say that Hells Angles, Bandidos, and what the hell all these gangs call themselves still does shit like this here in Denmark. As someone said it has nothing to do with gun laws or how much money the weapon industry want to earn. If a criminal organisation want guns they'll get guns.
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-05-2015, 10:32 AM
(18-05-2015 10:09 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Did you not read my post at all.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT RIGHTS, this is not about legal vs illegal. THIS IS ABOUT THE MARKETING. Stop pulling that bullshit argument. This is about an industry that pumps guns out like candy. This is about their pitting society against each other using fear to KEEP and expand a flooded market.

Stop selling that bullshit that liberals are fascists. Australia managed to put it's foot down on their market after a mass shooting and they are still not a fascist state.

GUNS ARE NOT FUCKING CANDY, take your "Cold dead hands" childish masturbation fear mongering bullshit and shove it.

THIS IS ABOUT MONEY NOT RIGHTS, this is about using fear to keep profits up. GROW THE FUCK UP!

We have laws like speed limits and traffic lights. We regulate the size of vehicles so that they are NOT 5 lanes wide. Stop acting like a petulant brat when others say there is a problem. Stop buying the paranoid bullshit the makers and NRA sell.

Nobody is out to get you dipshit. "No rules" is not an argument. "Other bad shit happens" is not an argument. "Criminals don't obey laws" is not an argument. Legal or illegal, guns are still pumped out like candy and still far to easy to legally or illegally purchase and we still have far to many people ending up dead FROM BOTH legally and illegally purchased guns.

And that is a direct result of decades of MARKETING from the makers and NRA selling fear and treating guns like candy. They do that because it makes them money.

I'll give you one thing sir -- you do "stick to your guns" --

But - I cannot see any possible connection between the NRA - the manufacturers marketing of guns -- and two rival criminal gangs shooting it out....

It's apples and anthracite.... (oranges are too similar)....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-05-2015, 10:39 AM
(18-05-2015 10:21 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  As one who wouldn't want US gun laws in Denmark I just want to say that Hells Angles, Bandidos, and what the hell all these gangs call themselves still does shit like this. As said it has nothing to do with gun laws or how much money the weapon industry want to earn. If a criminal organisation want guns they'll get guns.

THE FUCK IT DOESN'T

Nobody is fucking arguing criminals will do it anyway. STOP THAT BULLSHIT DODGE.

Go find a Florida waterway with one alligator then find another with 200. Swim in the waterway with one, the risk while still there would be less. Swim in the waterway with 200 it is more likely you will get injured or killed.

IT IS NOT LEGAL VS ILLEGAL SO FUCKING KNOCK IT OFF. Guns are made like candy and pumped out like candy. Legally purchased guns ALSO end up injuring or killing the people using them.

NOBODY is trying to blame all gun owners. I AM BLAMING the makers and the NRA for their marketing. They are still too easy to get no matter legal or illegal.

You have bought their bullshit. Nobody is out to create a fascist state for saying we have a flooded market. KNOCK IT OFF!

[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post