9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: 9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED
(18-05-2015 11:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 11:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And -- Shouldn't Harley Davidson be blamed as well??? If their marketing wasn't so strong --- and it's the most intensive in the industry - there wouldn't be biker gangs...... and this sort of thing wouldn't happen at all....

(just using your logic)..

STOP being a fucking childish brat. If Harley were making bikes with machine guns on them like tanks yes. Stop stupidly mixing apples and oranges.

Fuck off, no one is fooled by your childish fear mongering dodges.

NOBODY IS OUT TO GET YOU you childish paranoid gullible fuck.

I am not your fucking enemy. The makers marketing and greed in selling fear is OUR enemy. Daffy is playing you you gullible fuck.
What fear are you talking about. Is it about the big bad government? Do you seriously think that all pro gun people think in this way? (If it is indeed the defend against the big bad government thing)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-05-2015, 11:20 AM
(18-05-2015 11:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 11:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And -- Shouldn't Harley Davidson be blamed as well??? If their marketing wasn't so strong --- and it's the most intensive in the industry - there wouldn't be biker gangs...... and this sort of thing wouldn't happen at all....

(just using your logic)..

STOP being a fucking childish brat. If Harley were making bikes with machine guns on them like tanks yes. Stop stupidly mixing apples and oranges.

I am not your fucking enemy. The makers marketing and greed in selling fear is OUR enemy. Daffy is playing you you gullible fuck.

Kindly explain how this nefarious "marketing demon" is effecting me...

I don't see any gun marketing. So how am I being misled????

I see you simply making up a conspiracy that doesn't exist, and blaming it for all problems of society.

Again -- how would you fix this problem?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 11:25 AM
This worship of an object is the same bullshit fear that big oil and the Koch brothers use to justify pollution. The same fear religion uses to silence criticism.

You are one paranoid fuck when you wont accept that liberals own guns too. You are one paranoid fuck when you side with an industry that doesn't even want smart guns. You are one paranoid fuck when an ER doctor tells everyone "Please put me out of business" and blame that doctor for not wanting to see gun injury and death.

FEAR is what gullible paranoid fucks buy just like big oil doesn't want to face the damage it does to the planet. Just like religion sells even when you have no intent on outlawing it.

If you don't want to face that gun death IS a problem, I cannot help you, but also not going to be afraid of your bullshit either. Offer up solutions or get the fuck out of the way. What is not acceptable is more of the same.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Great solution!!!!

And so eloquent....

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 11:34 AM
(18-05-2015 10:59 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 10:45 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah, just read the NYTimes articles about it. Yep, they are (and were) all criminals who were killed & hurt... and 192 arrested. Good.

Round up all non-arrested, remaining gang members and garnished their wages in perpetuity, to pay for medical fees and property damages.

Oh, AND ... revoke their motorcycle licences and impound their bikes for a period of 5 years.

Make them all drive Ford Focuses until they learn how to be adults. Wink

Not enough. This wasn't merely fists, 9 people died. Those who fired guns are not the only ones responsible. The gang leaders should all be charged equally with the shooters even if the leaders didn't pull the trigger themselves. They set up that meeting and they knew it was a criminal activity. The rest of them need to grow up and leave those bullshit gangs. Crime is not glamorous nor should we be worshiping criminals.
---
----

Uh, I think I wrote,ALL arrested and ALL remaining gang members ... .

Oh, about the 9 dead criminals ... they were criminals. They are dead. Good. 9 less criminals to fuck shit up. Apply constructive ideas after that point.

Constructive ideas might be about what to do with remaining criminals. FYI ... If a member of a group is afforded "leader" status, it legitimizes power in the public eye. It would be unwise to make distinctions between who is prosecuted; prosecute all involved.

It might also be wise to refrain from using words like "we" and "should" when referring to one's personal opinion. In one's opinion. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-05-2015, 11:44 AM
(18-05-2015 11:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 11:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  STOP being a fucking childish brat. If Harley were making bikes with machine guns on them like tanks yes. Stop stupidly mixing apples and oranges.

Kindly explain how this nefarious "marketing demon" is effecting me...

I see you simply making up a conspiracy that doesn't exist, and blaming it for all problems of society.

MONEY YOU FUCKWAD, regardless of you refusing to see it. The injury and death from both legal and illegal guns costs everyone long term. Injury costs the private sector for those who have heath insurance, and also costs tax payers for those who dont.

How would I fix it? Allow the makers to be sued, not to get rid of all guns, but to force them to be responsible about how many they make and where they end up. Ban military style riffles and big clips. Intensive background checks to insure neither criminals or mentally unstable people don't get their hands on them.

Public education from a young age about conflict resolution, both with kids and even with domestic partners. And more investment in better worker pay and mental health care.

Now sorry but you have no fucking case. Other countries have far better regulations fewer guns and less gun death and those countries are also NOT fascist states.

That is what I would do. That is what most of other first world countries do. That is what Australia did. And Japan also is not a fascist state and nobody feels even the need to own guns there, and very few cops there have them.

You can help yourself by stop being paranoid.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
18-05-2015, 12:07 PM
You might wish to lay off the energy drinks, Brian.

In seriousness -- define "military-style rifles", please.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-05-2015, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 12:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
Somebody go down there and get EscapeArtist the fuck out of WACO pronto.

#sigh
18-05-2015, 12:22 PM
(18-05-2015 11:44 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 11:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Kindly explain how this nefarious "marketing demon" is effecting me...

MONEY YOU FUCKWAD, regardless of you refusing to see it. The injury and death from both legal and illegal guns costs everyone long term. Injury costs the private sector for those who have heath insurance, and also costs tax payers for those who dont.

How would I fix it? Allow the makers to be sued, not to get rid of all guns, but to force them to be responsible about how many they make and where they end up. Ban military style riffles and big clips. Intensive background checks to insure neither criminals or mentally unstable people don't get their hands on them.

Public education from a young age about conflict resolution, both with kids and even with domestic partners. And more investment in better worker pay and mental health care.

Now sorry but you have no fucking case. Other countries have far better regulations fewer guns and less gun death and those countries are also NOT fascist states.

That is what I would do. That is what most of other first world countries do. That is what Australia did. And Japan also is not a fascist state and nobody feels even the need to own guns there, and very few cops there have them.

You can help yourself by stop being paranoid.

Breathe, jebus Tongue Smile I agree with you--guns are way too easily accessible. I read an article that said guns are much easier to come by than mental health services--which is scary. A mentally ill person with one gun is much scarier to me than a responsible gun owner with 12 guns. That said, I do think there needs to be heftier regulations re: gun ownership. However, I also agree with the other posters who said if criminals want to get their hands on guns--they will get their hands on guns one way or the other. I am actually in the process of looking into *a gun* for myself just for safety purposes. I do like that as a single woman living alone I live in a country where I can do that.
18-05-2015, 12:37 PM
(18-05-2015 11:44 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  MONEY YOU FUCKWAD, regardless of you refusing to see it. The injury and death from both legal and illegal guns costs everyone long term. Injury costs the private sector for those who have heath insurance, and also costs tax payers for those who dont.

You keep asserting MARKETING and MONEY, yet you provide no evidence.

Quote:How would I fix it? Allow the makers to be sued, not to get rid of all guns, but to force them to be responsible about how many they make and where they end up.

Manufacturers are not responsible for what consumers do with their products. They can only be held liable for defects.

Quote:Ban military style riffles and big clips. Intensive background checks to insure neither criminals or mentally unstable people don't get their hands on them.

Define "military style riffles [sic]".

And it is "magazine", not "clip".

We have background checks done by the FBI.

Quote:Public education from a young age about conflict resolution, both with kids and even with domestic partners. And more investment in better worker pay and mental health care.

Those are excellent ideas.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post