9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: 9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED
(18-05-2015 10:11 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I don't think the Bandidos give two shits rubbed together about gun laws and a safe society. I also don't think they got their guns because they were following NRA press handouts.
I have no doubts that the criminals in USA get their hands on guns so easily because guns are everywhere. Makes it easy to steal them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 02:06 PM
(18-05-2015 01:44 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 10:11 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, I don't think the Bandidos give two shits rubbed together about gun laws and a safe society. I also don't think they got their guns because they were following NRA press handouts.
I have no doubts that the criminals in USA get their hands on guns so easily because guns are everywhere. Makes it easy to steal them.

It's extremely difficult to get weapons in Mexico, legally or illegally.

What is their murder rate? And how does it compare to ours?

And what does such data say about your assumption?
18-05-2015, 02:12 PM
(18-05-2015 02:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 01:44 PM)Stevil Wrote:  I have no doubts that the criminals in USA get their hands on guns so easily because guns are everywhere. Makes it easy to steal them.

It's extremely difficult to get weapons in Mexico, legally or illegally.

Most weapons used in Mexico can be traced directly back to the states. So that data point is pretty useless as the majority of crime in Mexico happens in the border area by drug cartels. Easy access to American guns does increase the violence but it is drug money that fuels it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-05-2015, 02:19 PM
(18-05-2015 02:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 02:06 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's extremely difficult to get weapons in Mexico, legally or illegally.

Most weapons used in Mexico can be traced directly back to the states. So that data point is pretty useless as the majority of crime in Mexico happens in the border area by drug cartels. Easy access to American guns does increase the violence but it is drug money that fuels it.

Most of the "guns from the United States" in Mexico are stolen from their police and military ----- they don't come out of US gun shops or gun shows --- as some people would like you to believe......

do you really think we should quit supporting the Mexican government????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-05-2015, 02:22 PM
(18-05-2015 02:19 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 02:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Most weapons used in Mexico can be traced directly back to the states. So that data point is pretty useless as the majority of crime in Mexico happens in the border area by drug cartels. Easy access to American guns does increase the violence but it is drug money that fuels it.

Most of the "guns from the United States" in Mexico are stolen from their police and military ----- they don't come out of US gun shops or gun shows --- as some people would like you to believe......

do you really think we should quit supporting the Mexican government????

I've explained that to you before dumbfuck, the problem is the insane drug laws in the US, the free flow of weapons in the southern US just helps to escalate the problem.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
18-05-2015, 02:41 PM
And yet you have more to complain about the weaponry than the drug laws.

Trying to kill two birds with one stone, eh???

I agree with changing the drug laws.

But you don't remember that part...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-05-2015, 03:04 PM
(18-05-2015 02:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Most weapons used in Mexico can be traced directly back to the states. So that data point is pretty useless as the majority of crime in Mexico happens in the border area by drug cartels. Easy access to American guns does increase the violence but it is drug money that fuels it.

According to whom? It was my understanding that a significant proportion of the arms used by cartels were actually stolen from the military, both in Mexico itself and also from the militaries of its neighbors, including our own.

Obviously civilian gun control laws would not be able to address that source.
18-05-2015, 03:39 PM
(18-05-2015 03:04 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

According to whom? It was my understanding that a significant proportion of the arms used by cartels were actually stolen from the military, both in Mexico itself and also from the militaries of its neighbors, including our own.

Obviously civilian gun control laws would not be able to address that source.

The ATF, why do you think they started the Gun walker program under G.W.?

18-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Ooh... the judge is asking for a million dollars each for bail with 172 finally charged.

Dang! Waco is gonna be a boomtown. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
18-05-2015, 04:32 PM
They'll probably use the RICO laws and string those guys up....

They should....

I know a guy - I went to high school with... good guy..... Did 25 years and retired as a Navy Air Structural Mechanic.......

Rode bike in California ---

Joined an "affiliated" club (a club that affiliates with the H.A.'s)

Got into a bar fight with some bozo -- and kicked bozo's ass....

First offense...

He got 5 years for the fight --
and
20 years under RICO for being "affiliated" with a known gang......

So much for being "affiliated".....

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post