9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: 9 dead in Biker gang shootout in Texas and OP/ED
(18-05-2015 11:44 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ... Allow the makers to be sued, not to get rid of all guns, but to force them to be responsible about how many they make and where they end up. ...

An emotionally driven, unrealistic and absurd position.

Besides, that would effect my significant overtime and quarterly bonus'.

[Image: EagleW-Android.jpg]

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Gotta love Ruger........

If I were required to pick up any weapon - and go to war with it, without first testing it ---- Just about any Ruger would fit my requirement....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-05-2015, 04:45 PM
I have been hearing about this all day. I have yet to hear that the NRA sponsored this brawl.

I can't believe some of the shit people post.

FFS - it was a gang fight. Gangs by definition don't tend to follow laws.

Take away all the guns and they would have beat one another to death with chains or clubs or someone would have cut a bitch.

Go listen to some ABBA and calm the fuck down.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
18-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Ya gotta admire the passion though....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-05-2015, 04:53 PM
(18-05-2015 04:48 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ya gotta admire the passion though....

There's a fine line between passion and a raving mental breakdown.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

18-05-2015, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 05:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Go listen to some ABBA and calm the fuck down.

Think EscapeArtist might want to take a bit more precautions. I mean I would if I were her. She's like in a gang staging area.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-05-2015, 05:29 PM
(18-05-2015 05:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 04:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Go listen to some ABBA and calm the fuck down.

Think EscapeArtist might want to take a bit more precautions.

From what the news around here is saying, Waco is pretty much covered. The whole thing took place at one bar/restaurant that had been asked to not allow the event in the first place. Their liquor license has been pulled for now and their franchise has been pulled.

This wasn't a Waco thing...it was a biker gang thing. Just happened to occur in Waco.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-05-2015, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 05:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-05-2015 05:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 05:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think EscapeArtist might want to take a bit more precautions.

From what the news around here is saying, Waco is pretty much covered. The whole thing took place at one bar/restaurant that had been asked to not allow the event in the first place. Their liquor license has been pulled for now and their franchise has been pulled.

This wasn't a Waco thing...it was a biker gang thing. Just happened to occur in Waco.

There's a reason the biker gang things chose Waco. Wasn't an accidental or happenstance encounter.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
18-05-2015, 06:34 PM
(18-05-2015 05:35 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-05-2015 05:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  From what the news around here is saying, Waco is pretty much covered. The whole thing took place at one bar/restaurant that had been asked to not allow the event in the first place. Their liquor license has been pulled for now and their franchise has been pulled.

There's a reason the biker gang things chose Waco. Wasn't an accidental or happenstance encounter.

It was at a location where there had been regular gatherings of such groups. It was requested that they not be allowed any longer. The bar franchise owner opted not to listen to the authorities. Waco isn't the issue here. A really poor decision was made by the people running the bar. If anyone was looking for money on this deal it was the franchisees, not the NRA or any arms manufacturers.

Waco wasn't a target.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-05-2015, 06:40 PM
Waco is always a target ... for the government!! Blink

/sarcasm

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein