9 out of 10 doubt evolution?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: 9 out of 10 doubt evolution?
That makes me proud of being in the 10% then. Hahaha. That majority of uneducated twats Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2014, 10:45 PM
(17-02-2014 12:30 PM)khuram Wrote:  Evolution. well let see after reading my comment would you believe in evolution or not.

Yep. Still do. You lose.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-02-2014, 11:45 PM
(17-02-2014 12:30 PM)khuram Wrote:  
(17-02-2014 09:51 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Today on Austrian breakfest radio in a panaroma journal show that covers various issues, one topic discussed was that a recent study found that 9 out of 10 Americans doubt evolution......

That cant be true!!! 4 out of 10 and 5 out of 10 I would believe, but 9?! That?s 90% of the population.

I couldnt find the study on the internet so I ask here if anyone had heard of this.

Evolution. well let see after reading my comment would you believe in evolution or not. so you claim that man came from evolution or is there any revised version of your evolution theory. Lol. I mean i am searching on evolution and every time i met with ppl every one provide me a different theory and call it revised theory. Now what is your theory of evolution?

Well let us suppose man came from evolution but how this evolution took place? do you also claim that we came from nothing?. or do u claim that there was something before this universe. I am still wondering to know the exact evolution theory. I just want to know from where life come on this earth. Well if we evolve from monkey then from where these monkeys come? Still not finding suitable answer. Kindly explain you evolution theory.

I cannot even begin to describe the shear volume of stupidity in that post.

I mean, it's not by any stretch of the imagination the dumbest thing I've read here, but damn it's up there.

Khuram has got to be an incarnation of Poe, aint no way that was serious.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.