9 year old girl kills shooting instructor with Uzi in accident

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: 9 year old girl kills shooting instructor with Uzi in accident
Tragic yet not surprising. There is no cure for stupid (except a bullet to the head).

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 09:25 PM
(27-08-2014 08:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Tragic yet not surprising. There is no cure for stupid (except a bullet to the head).

The cure was administered effectively then.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
27-08-2014, 10:38 PM
No doubt people will try to make this a gun issue when it clearly isn't.
Any idiot knows not to give a learning 9year old girl (or just a 9 year old girl in general or any 9 year old for that matter) a fucking full automatic machine pistol... I've never fired anything bigger than a .22 in my life and I know this, that guy was a fucking gun instructor...

Darwinism in action.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
27-08-2014, 10:44 PM
(27-08-2014 10:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No doubt people will try to make this a gun issue when it clearly isn't.
Any idiot knows not to give a learning 9year old girl (or just a 9 year old girl in general or any 9 year old for that matter) a fucking full automatic machine pistol... I've never fired anything bigger than a .22 in my life and I know this, that guy was a fucking gun instructor...

Darwinism in action.

This guy deserves the Darwin Award of Aug 2014~!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
28-08-2014, 12:04 AM
I just read an article on this. The reporter said the incident has left a" 9 year old girl scarred for life."

I'm not so sure about that. Guns in our culture are quite common and so is violence with guns. Why should we think she will suffer?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
28-08-2014, 01:59 AM
(27-08-2014 10:38 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No doubt people will try to make this a gun issue when it clearly isn't.

Darwinism in action.

Well it is a gun issue insofar as it highlights just how little regulation there is surrounding these weapons. Nothing that was being done was illegal, just incredibly stupid. In any other instance involving any other scenario where this happens (9 year old accidentally kills her instructor) OSHA (occupational health and safety administration) would come in and investigate to see if A: The accident was preventable and B: Whether health and safety laws were being followed. In this instance A is a definite Yes, don't give a fucking 9 year old a fully automatic weapon ffs, and B is yes all current laws were followed. Under normal situations when a preventable accident does not fall under current health and safety regulations they fucking change the regulations to cover the oversight. That will not happen here cause 'merica 'n freedom.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
28-08-2014, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 02:31 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-08-2014 01:59 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Darwinism in action.

Well it is a gun issue insofar as it highlights just how little regulation there is surrounding these weapons. Nothing that was being done was illegal, just incredibly stupid. In any other instance involving any other scenario where this happens (9 year old accidentally kills her instructor) OSHA (occupational health and safety administration) would come in and investigate to see if A: The accident was preventable and B: Whether health and safety laws were being followed. In this instance A is a definite Yes, don't give a fucking 9 year old a fully automatic weapon ffs, and B is yes all current laws were followed. Under normal situations when a preventable accident does not fall under current health and safety regulations they fucking change the regulations to cover the oversight. That will not happen here cause 'merica 'n freedom.

You can't drive until you're 16.

You can't smoke till you're 18.

You can't serve in the armed forces until you're 18.

You can't vote till you're 18.

You can't drink till you're 21.

Operating a fully automatic sub-machine gun? Well, as long as you have your parent's permission...

[Image: sesamestreetpic_thumb.jpg]

Say it with me now: One of these things is not like the other...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
28-08-2014, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 04:46 AM by JDog554.)
(27-08-2014 06:55 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Will this be considered a school shooting because of the teacher/student situation?

Doubt it but good question!

(27-08-2014 08:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think kids should learn martial arts before using a gun. Yet again knowing how fat and lazy america is, it is no surprise a gun is the only way most Americans can protect them selves.

Well other than Chuck Norris, if someone comes barging into a building your in and start shooting, a gun would be a better defensive weapon instead of your hands especially if the shooter is long range. Chuck Norris would just block the bullets with his hands and kick the dude's head off.

(27-08-2014 08:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Tragic yet not surprising. There is no cure for stupid (except a bullet to the head).

Unfortunately there's not Undecided

Darwinism in action.

I'm sure gun control advocates are squealing over this.

(28-08-2014 12:04 AM)Dee Wrote:  I just read an article on this. The reporter said the incident has left a" 9 year old girl scarred for life."

I'm not so sure about that. Guns in our culture are quite common and so is violence with guns. Why should we think she will suffer?

You wouldn't be scarred and traumatized if you accidentally shot a guy? I know I would, especially having to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.

(28-08-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You can't drive until you're 16.

Operating a fully automatic sub-machine gun? Well, as long as you have your parent's permission...

[Image: 3871725-1373030102489649.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
28-08-2014, 04:01 AM
(28-08-2014 03:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 06:55 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Will this be considered a school shooting because of the teacher/student situation?

Doubt it but good question!

(27-08-2014 08:13 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I think kids should learn martial arts before using a gun. Yet again knowing how fat and lazy america is, it is no surprise a gun is the only way most Americans can protect them selves.

Well other than Chuck Norris, if someone comes barging into a building your in and start shooting, a gun would be a better defensive weapon instead of your hands especially if the shooter is long range. Chuck Norris would just block the bullets with his hands and kick the dude's head off.

Darwinism in action.

(28-08-2014 12:04 AM)Dee Wrote:  I just read an article on this. The reporter said the incident has left a" 9 year old girl scarred for life."

You wouldn't be scarred and traumatized if you accidentally shot a guy? I know I would, especially having to live with that guilt for the rest of my life.

(28-08-2014 02:13 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You can't drive until you're 16.

[Image: 2d2.jpg]

[Image: 0020fd4dbef607814432e524daa2b72dd0a1494b...7571a0.jpg]

Norris is wielding dual UZI's, the exact same weapon involved in the accident...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-08-2014, 04:45 AM
(28-08-2014 04:01 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-08-2014 03:47 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Doubt it but good question!

[Image: 2d2.jpg]

[Image: 0020fd4dbef607814432e524daa2b72dd0a1494b...7571a0.jpg]

Norris is wielding dual UZI's, the exact same weapon involved in the accident...

Totally missed that! I'll change it, thanks for pointing it out.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze