90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2014, 05:27 PM
90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS
http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/a-90-...rc=fanpage

#Gamergate fails all 4

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-09-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: 90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS
(14-09-2014 05:27 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  ...

#Gamergate fails all 4

The Atheist Cause™ fails at the first hurdle Sadcryface

"Question 1: Does Your Cause Require an Elaborate Conspiracy Theory to Be True?"

Well, yeah, kinda.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-09-2014, 05:45 PM
(14-09-2014 05:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

#Gamergate fails all 4

"Question 1: Does Your Cause Require an Elaborate Conspiracy Theory to Be True?"

Well, yeah, kinda.

Yep, somewhere in a dark basement "Dude, hear me out. What if.... What if god was created by man to control our thoughts and actions? I mean think about it... Has anyone ever even seen this god guy??" Laugh out load wow does sound like a crazy conspiracy theory.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
14-09-2014, 08:41 PM
(14-09-2014 05:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

#Gamergate fails all 4

Well, yeah, kinda.

But did you notice that it also fails at every single hurdle mentioned? I'm pretty sure the list could go on to the extent of one's imagination and religion would still be at a loss.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-09-2014, 04:49 AM
Congratulations Rev, you discovered the extremist-leftist fringes of the internet! You have found the corrupt backlash against a movement based off the idea that sex should not be traded for favors.

What really shows just how bankrupt this is is that TotalBiscuit came out and said the he didn't know if the accusations were true, but that if they were that was corruption and corruption is bad. He was attacked by the feminist journalists.

Women are not your shield, and to use them as one is sexist and misogynist. We are tired of you people thrusting women in front of you to deflect all criticism. Now go actually look at the accusations, the attempt at shutting down all discussion and stop reading SJW echo-chambers.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
17-09-2014, 06:24 AM
(14-09-2014 05:45 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 05:39 PM)DLJ Wrote:  The Atheist Cause™ fails at the first hurdle Sadcryface

Well, yeah, kinda.

Yep, somewhere in a dark basement "Dude, hear me out. What if.... What if god was created by man to control our thoughts and actions? I mean think about it... Has anyone ever even seen this god guy??" Laugh out load wow does sound like a crazy conspiracy theory.

God belief is useful to control people, to say it is not is bullshit. But evolutionary wise it is created not with the intent of control, but gap filling where answers lack.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2014, 06:37 AM
(17-09-2014 04:49 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Congratulations Rev, you discovered the extremist-leftist fringes of the internet! You have found the corrupt backlash against a movement based off the idea that sex should not be traded for favors.

What really shows just how bankrupt this is is that TotalBiscuit came out and said the he didn't know if the accusations were true, but that if they were that was corruption and corruption is bad. He was attacked by the feminist journalists.

Women are not your shield, and to use them as one is sexist and misogynist. We are tired of you people thrusting women in front of you to deflect all criticism. Now go actually look at the accusations, the attempt at shutting down all discussion and stop reading SJW echo-chambers.

We must have clicked different links.

You need to calm your tits son.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
17-09-2014, 08:44 AM
(17-09-2014 06:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(17-09-2014 04:49 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Congratulations Rev, you discovered the extremist-leftist fringes of the internet! You have found the corrupt backlash against a movement based off the idea that sex should not be traded for favors.

We must have clicked different links.

You need to calm your tits son.

Nah man Res is just a retarded kid. When shown facts that disagree with his provincial worldview he gets hostile. He's the kind of kid that is probably going to be recruited by a neo-nazi group sooner or later.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-09-2014, 09:40 AM
(17-09-2014 04:49 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  What really shows just how bankrupt this is is that TotalBiscuit came out and said the he didn't know if the accusations were true, but that if they were that was corruption and corruption is bad. He was attacked by the feminist journalists.

I can't be sure whether Res Publica ever raped and murdered a young girl. I don't think so, but I don't know if the accusations are true. Maybe he did rape and murder a young girl. He probably didn't, but if he did rape and murder a young girl, then that's bad. Raping and murdering young girls is bad, and RP shouldn't have done it.

Perhaps this will give you a hint as to how disingenuous that kind of statement is.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
17-09-2014, 10:49 AM
I've noticed I have the same type of reaction when someone busts out the term "social justice warrior" as I do when someone says "states rights". The saying is in and of itself nothing bad, but it always seems to be a dog whistle for something far worse.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post