90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: 90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS
(18-09-2014 03:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-09-2014 03:13 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I don't see how that is relevant to the issue of whether or not doing something you fervently condemn in others yourself makes you a hypocrite.

It's a matter of degrees. Posting a tweet laughing about someone getting done to them what they had been doing to you is not the height of virtue no but it is by no means on the same plane of existence that the death threats and other harassment doled out to Zoe Quinn were. Kind of how laughing at a video of a guy getting hit in the balls does not make a condemnation of violent rape hypocritical.

Shocking What‽ What kind of analogy is that? Getting hit in the balls is not the equivalent of any sort of rape (although I imagine some batshit insane MRA's might disagree), let alone violent rape.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: 90 second guide to Determine if Your Internet Cause Is BS
(19-09-2014 02:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-09-2014 02:25 AM)Vosur Wrote:  In that case, I suppose it's a good thing that you don't have to take my word for it.

[Image: XZ9RBX4.png]

[Image: Qt1ukCl.png]
And then there's the reddit thread in which 25,000 comments were deleted (not to mention every post critical of GamerGate's opposition ever since).

Do you honestly not see what's wrong with this?

Yes, I do not give a fuck about either site. Never have probably never will. 4chan is a sewer filled with the worst dregs of trolls and socially retarded idiots like Res. So no I will never care what their moderation teams do. Nor does it show any kind of grand conspiracy past those moderators.

Funny thing is, I've never posted a comment on 4chan in my life, and have only looked at the site like once.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply