9th Republican Debate 2016 Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2016, 08:11 AM
RE: 9th Republican Debate 2016 Discussion
Well it made Jeb get desperate to pull out his "trump" card and unleash W on the public at an event for him during presidents day of all times.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2016, 06:19 PM
I saw that. Does pulling his brother out and waving him infront of the camera's really help Jeb's case in anyway??
I thought Bush was rather universally hated, seems like a rather stupid 'card' to use.

[Image: oscar.png]
16-02-2016, 06:26 PM
(16-02-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I saw that. Does pulling his brother out and waving him infront of the camera's really help Jeb's case in anyway??
I thought Bush was rather universally hated, seems like a rather stupid 'card' to use.

It is a desperation move. For the most part GW is seen as a failure of a president one of the worst all time.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-02-2016, 06:28 AM
Desperate alright. I'd say he's very desperate at this point. I bet he expected to be a serious contender this time around thus why he spent so many millions of dollars. I don't think he expected to pulling such low poll results and be so far behind the leader/s.

His campaign has gotta be the biggest fail of the lot.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-02-2016, 09:27 AM
(17-02-2016 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Desperate alright. I'd say he's very desperate at this point. I bet he expected to be a serious contender this time around thus why he spent so many millions of dollars. I don't think he expected to pulling such low poll results and be so far behind the leader/s.

His campaign has gotta be the biggest fail of the lot.

I was completely anticipating the anti-Jeb anti-Hilary dynasty corporate collation that this race seemed building up to for years, but I didn't think it would happen as swiftly and massively as it has been done. I thought maybe there might be a lot more than normal 3rd party talk and media press after the primaries.

But George out speaking really shows how much better at it he is than Jeb. Jeb can't help himself from being awkward and seemingly strangely upset. George still has that dumb country storytelling, guy you wanna(apparently) have beer with pal, who is the "uniter" of everyday folks.

It's seemingly strange now that there still is a 15% of people in some of these areas that do support Jeb.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-02-2016, 09:52 AM
(17-02-2016 06:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  His campaign has gotta be the biggest fail of the lot.

Nine months ago, I assumed the 2016 general election was going to be between Jeb! Bush and Clinton.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
17-02-2016, 10:29 AM
(16-02-2016 06:26 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 06:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I saw that. Does pulling his brother out and waving him infront of the camera's really help Jeb's case in anyway??

It is a desperation move. For the most part GW is seen as a failure of a president one of the worst all time.

Aaah, but in 30 years the republicans will rewrite their own history and make him seem like the greatest thing that ever happened to our country since Regan. Hobo

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-02-2016, 08:49 PM
(16-02-2016 05:32 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I can't wait to cash out a few thousand dollars later this year and rub it in the face of all the naysayers here. Big Grin

You are welcome to rub it in my face if you win but I wouldn't count your money yet. It's illegal to bet on presidential elections in the USA [another stupid assed law passed by a bunch of fucking Christians] but in Europe the pro gamblers are favoring Hillary and have her at 7/2. I can't remember what the odds are on Trump but it's not even close to Hillary's 7/2.
17-02-2016, 08:57 PM
By the way, Paddy Power in Ireland has Hillary at dead even and Trump at 7/2. Bernie is 7/1.
18-02-2016, 01:43 AM
(17-02-2016 08:49 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  You are welcome to rub it in my face if you win but I wouldn't count your money yet. It's illegal to bet on presidential elections in the USA [another stupid assed law passed by a bunch of fucking Christians] but in Europe the pro gamblers are favoring Hillary and have her at 7/2. I can't remember what the odds are on Trump but it's not even close to Hillary's 7/2.
Is it really? There's a popular betting website for the presidential election that only allows legal US residents to participate. I wasn't able to register there because I couldn't provide proof of identity to the admins.

As for the odds, that just means I'll make more money. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]