A 1:1 Q&A with BluesMan1kw
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2015, 09:46 PM
A 1:1 Q&A with BluesMan1kw
Well BluesMan1kw, in your intro you asked why people “choose to be atheists”.

I propose you and I have a little Q&A if it pleases you.

The rules are simple:

I will ask a single question. BluesMan1kw will answer.
Then BluesMan1kw will ask a single question and I will answer.
Any and every topic is fair game.
"I don't know," "I can't answer that," and similar replies are acceptable. "I would rather not say," is also acceptable but a good reason should be given.
Play continues until one of us is satisfied, bored, banned, hospitalized or otherwise indisposed.
Neither player shall make any statement regarding the other player's replies until the final round.
Once a player has decided that enough questions have been asked and answered they may take the final round to summarize any flaws in the other player's responses. The other player will then have a similar opportunity.
Do you understand and accept these rules BluesMan1kw?

Kudos to Mathilda for her pioneering work with this format and to Paleophyte for letting me plagerize his thread without his consent.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: A 1:1 Q&A with BluesMan1kw
Wow. That was quick.

BluesMan: FC is a good choice to do something like this with.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-01-2015, 10:02 PM
(06-01-2015 10:00 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Wow. That was quick.

BluesMan: FC is a good choice to do something like this with.

He will hopefully accept before you all ruin him.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-01-2015, 10:20 PM
We're not going to ruin him; he'll heal after a few days of walking funny.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
06-01-2015, 10:29 PM
(06-01-2015 10:20 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  We're not going to ruin him; he'll heal after a few days of walking funny.

[Image: misery3.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
07-01-2015, 01:48 AM
Laugh out load Most kind of you.

Now if we can just persuade Brownshirt to challenge Full Circle and BluesMan to challenge me to similar games. Consider

What would that be? A two-all rotary memetic supercollider?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
Thread Closed