A Brief Hiatus, and Perhaps A Conversion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 01:37 PM
... a conversion from atheist to FUCKING AWESOME ATHEIST. ;D Got you there.

I have been less and less active as of late, and probably won't be for some time. Never fear, my fellow bros and hos, you aren't losing me, and I am not losing my atheism (thank God for that). I am simply swamped with a desire to learn, and now that an asston of books just came in from Amazon, I will be gone for a few weeks (or even months) while reading. Hopefully I will returned with a heightened awareness for bullshit, and a more terse and deadly approach (yo Chas, I told you I will be like you one day).

So, for now, peace off. And yo, if a few one you still wanna chat on Skype occasionally, I will try to find the time. Big Grin

Love you guys. <3

- Mike

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-10-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: A Brief Hiatus, and Perhaps A Conversion
(24-10-2012 01:37 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  ... a conversion from atheist to FUCKING AWESOME ATHEIST. ;D Got you there.

I have been less and less active as of late, and probably won't be for some time. Never fear, my fellow bros and hos, you aren't losing me, and I am not losing my atheism (thank God for that). I am simply swamped with a desire to learn, and now that an asston of books just came in from Amazon, I will be gone for a few weeks (or even months) while reading. Hopefully I will returned with a heightened awareness for bullshit, and a more terse and deadly approach (yo Chas, I told you I will be like you one day).

So, for now, peace off. And yo, if a few one you still wanna chat on Skype occasionally, I will try to find the time. Big Grin

Love you guys, Mike. <3

May I suggest you check in, say, weekly to chat about what you're reading. It might enrich your experience and help you to integrate the new ideas and facts.

Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
24-10-2012, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 01:47 PM by Atothetheist.)
(24-10-2012 01:37 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  ... a conversion from atheist to FUCKING AWESOME ATHEIST. ;D Got you there.

Love you guys. <3

- Mike
Imma gunna def miss you bro. You may be stubborn at times, but that was a very good trait for you.

Hope you comeback a genius, I might get a couple of Biobooks myself, Lately I have been busy reading up on what GhostExorcist has been recommending to me, but primatology is not my field of interest; biology is.

Have fun, and get Smart(er)

-Steven.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-10-2012, 01:43 PM
(24-10-2012 01:40 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Love you guys, Mike. <3

May I suggest you check in, say, weekly to chat about what you're reading. It might enrich your experience and help you to integrate the new ideas and facts.

Just sayin'. Drinking Beverage

I could possibly just post what I read and my opinions of the book like every time I finish one (I have like 3 boxes of books to read nao.)

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
24-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Stop by from time to time to lets us know how you're doing.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
24-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Stop by every so often, it may be interesting to track.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Who are you?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel