A Challenge for Moral Realists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: A Challenge for Moral Realists
(30-12-2015 06:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 06:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Seriously, are your reading comprehension skills really this bad?

They're even worse than you think. Everything he thinks he know, he learned by rote at Jebus camp. (I thought the idiot had been banned.)
No, not really. Never really went to jebus camp. In fact never opened a bible really for the majority of my life. Assumption is great isn't it? What's hypocritical is you put Faith in your assumptions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2015, 07:51 AM
Pops, you have just made 4 posts and not actually said anything. Perhaps take the time to think about what it is you wish to say. Maybe write it down a few times first to get it right?

Nobody knows what you are on about.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-12-2015, 07:51 AM
(30-12-2015 06:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 06:50 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They're even worse than you think. Everything he thinks he know, he learned by rote at Jebus camp. (I thought the idiot had been banned.)

Like in that movie?

I had no idea what happened to him but ws pleased when he was not posting.

He is the epitamony of that old saying, "A fool has more questions than a professor has answers".
That doesn't really make sense as I don't have too many questions.
30-12-2015, 07:52 AM
(30-12-2015 07:40 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 02:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  You have nothing to offer but deepities and it is very tiresome. Get help Pops, you need it.
Moral realist.

I believe in universal morality. Figured I could post some since th topic seemed be challenging people to do it.

Fine. Define what you mean by a universal morality and then provide evidence that supports your position. Your feels are not evidence. Your delusions are not evidence.

Quote:Poor reading comprehension I guess.

Yes, you've demonstrated that repeatedly, along with an inability to post anything of value or substance.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-12-2015, 07:53 AM
(30-12-2015 07:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 05:41 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Nonsense, there are benefits of greed and want. Lack of greed or want is not even close to being an objectively moral thing.

And you can't see past your hand.

Remove self favoritism from any equation; what do you get?

The absence of the only variable; utter constant for testing and verification.
And most of all honest inquiry.
30-12-2015, 07:53 AM
(30-12-2015 07:50 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Assumption is great isn't it? What's hypocritical is you put Faith in your assumptions.

My irony meter just exploded.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-12-2015, 07:54 AM
(30-12-2015 07:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That doesn't really make sense as I don't have too many questions.

That's actually the problem. You have stopped asking questions and assumed that you have answers. You don't. You need help. Get some.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
30-12-2015, 07:55 AM
(30-12-2015 07:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Pops, you have just made 4 posts and not actually said anything. Perhaps take the time to think about what it is you wish to say. Maybe write it down a few times first to get it right?

Nobody knows what you are on about.
Your right, I should just ignore the ignorance that comes out of your mouths towards me, that way I can be accused of blatantly ignoring it instead.
30-12-2015, 07:56 AM
(30-12-2015 07:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And most of all honest inquiry.

Pops, you would not know honest inquiry if it bit you in the ass. Wallowing in self-delusion is not inquiry of any sort, it's just sad.

[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
30-12-2015, 07:56 AM
(30-12-2015 07:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-12-2015 06:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Like in that movie?

I had no idea what happened to him but ws pleased when he was not posting.

He is the epitamony of that old saying, "A fool has more questions than a professor has answers".
That doesn't really make sense as I don't have too many questions.

You see this post? You have accomplished nothing. All you do is waste time and space.

You may think you are saying something, but you are not communicating your thoughts.
Or rather the points you want to make. You end up defending the nothingness you say. It is totally pointless.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post