A Coffee Story.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: A Coffee Story.....
(07-12-2014 01:30 AM)kim Wrote:  Double shot Americano... lately, I've been doing a sweet, dark Ethiopian. I usually roast my own beans but it's getting chilly on my back porch and I'm getting lazy.
I might forgo roasting for the winter since I've agreed to put in a few hours a week at my local coffee shop, starting in January. They also roast their own beans.

Pretty sure we have a couple of coffee threads... here's a great one. Enjoy. Shy

I'm kinda afraid to try to roast my own beans. I really don't have time in my life to mess with it and once I tried it if it was as good as people say I'd rather not know what I'm missing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2014, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 01:04 AM by kim.)
RE: A Coffee Story.....
(07-12-2014 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  One day I want to try cat shit coffee.

It's wonderful- even the cheaper, already ground stuff.

It's ridiculously expensive to self roast and if you get raw beans to roast, they've been prepared which means they've been given a glaze roast but will still need a complete roast to make them ready for consumption. It's worth it at least once if you're one of us weirdos.

Uhm ... it has sweet, chocolatey notes. No comment on what that may infer. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post