A Crossroad: An email to a church member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A Crossroad: An email to a church member
(12-12-2013 03:26 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:21 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  I see where kingschosen is claiming to be hall monitor/cyber KGB here. Is this true, and if it is how in fuck could this happen on an atheist forum?!! Shocking

We're not like the religious sites that ban all that disagree. The KC (the other, not me) has been an active part of the community for years. His belief has no bearing on his position as admin. That said, if he keeps handling those snakes we may not have him around much longer.

Drinking Beverage

Speaking of snakes, I haven't heard of The Copperhead Incident. Link?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 03:32 PM
(12-12-2013 03:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:21 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  I see where kingschosen is claiming to be hall monitor/cyber KGB here. Is this true, and if it is how in fuck could this happen on an atheist forum?!! Shocking

Are you referring to me being one of the admins of the site?
Yes.
12-12-2013, 03:34 PM
(12-12-2013 03:32 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Are you referring to me being one of the admins of the site?
Yes.

And so? I don't see where the capacity to be an admin and religion/non-religion have anything to do with each other.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
12-12-2013, 03:37 PM
(12-12-2013 03:31 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:26 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  We're not like the religious sites that ban all that disagree. The KC (the other, not me) has been an active part of the community for years. His belief has no bearing on his position as admin. That said, if he keeps handling those snakes we may not have him around much longer.

Drinking Beverage

Speaking of snakes, I haven't heard of The Copperhead Incident. Link?

Here is one...there is another and if I find it I'll add the link.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...-encounter

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-12-2013, 03:38 PM
(12-12-2013 01:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 01:27 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Make sure you peek outside before answering your door...they are planning an all-church intervention.

And like all good door-knockers they will show up Saturday morning.

My 9mm doesn't discriminate. It hates everyone equally.

I suggest a 12 Ga. - and head shots.
[Image: night_of_living_dead_1968-via-wrong-side...10x250.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
12-12-2013, 03:40 PM
(12-12-2013 03:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 01:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My 9mm doesn't discriminate. It hates everyone equally.

Remember the wise words of CL4PTP: "Aim for the head! That's where the puddin' is!"

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-12-2013, 03:44 PM
(12-12-2013 03:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 01:38 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  My 9mm doesn't discriminate. It hates everyone equally.

10 Ga. would be better.Evil_monster

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-12-2013, 03:47 PM

SHHHHHHHHHHHH! We are trying to deconvert him...you are blowing our cover as a bunch of lost souls who need a theist to guide us. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
12-12-2013, 03:47 PM
(12-12-2013 03:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:32 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Yes.

And so? I don't see where the capacity to be an admin and religion/non-religion have anything to do with each other.

Gawd fuck me drunk! I've never been on a board/forum that wasn't infested with filthy fucking Christian control freak monitors/moderators! And they usually manage to get rid of me on the flimsiest of excuses, i.e. for saying "shit" or "fuck." There's no doubt about it, these fascist pricks flock to anything that has anything to do with a uniform, police informer or general fink, or any other authoritarian pursuit!
12-12-2013, 03:49 PM
(12-12-2013 03:47 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 03:34 PM)Dom Wrote:  And so? I don't see where the capacity to be an admin and religion/non-religion have anything to do with each other.

Gawd fuck me drunk! I've never been on a board/forum that wasn't infested with filthy fucking Christian control freak monitors/moderators! And they usually manage to get rid of me on the flimsiest of excuses, i.e. for saying "shit" or "fuck." There's no doubt about it, these fascist pricks flock to anything that has anything to do with a uniform, police informer or general fink, or any other authoritarian pursuit!

Take your meds dude, KCs not like that...

And, um, look around...swearing is the least of your fucking worries around here.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post