A Crossroad: An email to a church member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: A Crossroad: An email to a church member
(12-12-2013 09:15 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 07:32 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  A little late to the party, but I just wanted to give you my support, and while I am not a person of faith, just know that you will be on my mind.

As for the guy's response to you: Remember, it is all a part of God's plan.

Ato?! I thought you were being kept in the basement?!

I'll get to that. Just not in this thread.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 10:28 PM
(11-12-2013 09:23 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  [Image: keep-calm-and-don-t-stress-7.png]

[Image: keep-calm-and-blaze-on-32.png]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
12-12-2013, 10:29 PM
(12-12-2013 10:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll get to that. Just not in this thread.
Welcome back, fucker. We missed you. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
12-12-2013, 10:34 PM
(12-12-2013 09:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:25 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  I am a very simple man (now there's an opening!) I have a very “good or evil,” Manichean view of Christians. As they too have of humanity.

If they are Bible literalists they are patently evil for following a psychotic leader who is infinitely worse than the Fuhrer ever was. If they aren't Bible literalists then they clearly ain't Christians because Big Jewlie was a Bible literalist.

If they are the former they should be eliminated, just as their fellow travelling, racially supremacist Nazi mates were. If they are the latter then they are self-seeking hypocrites having an each way bet that the Bible may need to be taken literally true and because society has been brainwashed that “decent, “nice,” “respectable,” and "socially acceptable" are synonyms for Christian.

Anyone who thinks he is or should be seen as superior to his fellows, in any way, is an enemy of humanity and should be treated as such. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Now shut the fuck up cause I am going to take my infinitely better than humans Dogs Bowing for a walk.

Damn old man, you're even more grumpy than Chas and that's saying something. Thumbsup

I'm not grumpy. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2013, 11:06 PM
(12-12-2013 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  ...when you get to know KC you will also not classify him with other Christians.

TRUTH Thumbsup
12-12-2013, 11:17 PM
(12-12-2013 11:06 PM)Lion IRC Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 04:12 PM)Dom Wrote:  ...when you get to know KC you will also not classify him with other Christians.

TRUTH Thumbsup

Shoo fly!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-12-2013, 12:04 AM
(12-12-2013 09:43 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 06:25 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  I am a very simple man (now there's an opening!) I have a very “good or evil,” Manichean view of Christians. As they too have of humanity.

If they are Bible literalists they are patently evil for following a psychotic leader who is infinitely worse than the Fuhrer ever was. If they aren't Bible literalists then they clearly ain't Christians because Big Jewlie was a Bible literalist.

If they are the former they should be eliminated, just as their fellow travelling, racially supremacist Nazi mates were. If they are the latter then they are self-seeking hypocrites having an each way bet that the Bible may need to be taken literally true and because society has been brainwashed that “decent, “nice,” “respectable,” and "socially acceptable" are synonyms for Christian.

Anyone who thinks he is or should be seen as superior to his fellows, in any way, is an enemy of humanity and should be treated as such. "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

Now shut the fuck up cause I am going to take my infinitely better than humans Dogs Bowing for a walk.

Damn old man, you're even more grumpy than Chas and that's saying something. Thumbsup

This fucking joint is full of confused, Kumbaya and Age of Aquarius singing, Win and Place Atheists who, being unsure of their anti-Christian convictions, are craftily keeping their Heavenly options open. Yes Worship Slaves Laugh out load

But that's okay, I never could stand unwashed, mung bean munching, pacifist hippy cunts like "Neil" in the "Young Ones." Wink

13-12-2013, 12:19 AM
(13-12-2013 12:04 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  But that's okay, I never could stand unwashed, mung bean munching, pacifist hippy cunts like "Neil" in the "Young Ones."

Don't you talk about Neil like that. Angry

Eat a fat one. Drinking Beverage

[Image: tumblr_lxoywvW53j1qfu4tho1_250.gif]
This fucking place. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-12-2013, 01:11 AM
(13-12-2013 12:04 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  Atheists who, being unsure of their anti-Christian convictions
Personally I'm not anti-Christian, I'm anti-religion. Big difference. ...anyways, I'll refrain from commenting on this derail any more as this is King's thread, and I'd probably be pissed (annoyed) if I was him haha.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
13-12-2013, 04:30 AM
(13-12-2013 12:04 AM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  This fucking joint is full of confused, Kumbaya and Age of Aquarius singing, Win and Place Atheists who, being unsure of their anti-Christian convictions, are craftily keeping their Heavenly options open. Yes Worship Slaves Laugh out load

But that's okay, I never could stand unwashed, mung bean munching, pacifist hippy cunts like "Neil" in the "Young Ones." Wink

Wow, aren't you full of prejudice! You don't know a single person here yet, but you have lumped everyone in an arbitrary box. Sad.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man