A Different Wind is Blowing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2013, 01:05 PM

RE: A Different Wind is Blowing
(30-04-2013 12:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [quote='Momsurroundedbyboys' pid='300763' dateline='1367347617']
Just sigh.

He really does need help doesn't he?

What a bizzare thing to post. I actually watched it. It's very psychotic, isn't it? HoC, you got to let me do your chart. I'm predicting Neptune and Uranus are in your first house. Just a guess.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2013, 01:09 PM

(30-04-2013 12:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Over/Under Pool on the next mood swing: 2.5 Days.

Place your bets. Drinking Beverage

You might be right. Who knows? I'm just trying to find a balance and direction. And progress has been made: I'm not changing one iota of the Articles of Faith, the Three Practices, or the Two Tenets. For me, that's a really big deal and shows a lot of improvement. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
30-04-2013, 01:11 PM

(30-04-2013 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 12:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  So, what direction should I go?

Any of them would be fine. As long as it's *away*.
Go away.

I'm not going anywhere. You're just going to have to hang on for the duration of the ride. And really, BB, what else have you got to do but watch the adventures of me?
30-04-2013, 01:11 PM
(30-04-2013 01:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 12:58 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  [quote='Momsurroundedbyboys' pid='300763' dateline='1367347617']
Just sigh.

What a bizzare thing to post. I actually watched it. It's very psychotic, isn't it? HoC, you got to let me do your chart. I'm predicting Neptune and Uranus are in your first house. Just a guess.

I predict that your head is in Uranus.Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
30-04-2013, 01:14 PM
(30-04-2013 01:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 01:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  What a bizzare thing to post. I actually watched it. It's very psychotic, isn't it? HoC, you got to let me do your chart. I'm predicting Neptune and Uranus are in your first house. Just a guess.

I predict that your head is in Uranus.Consider

that works in many levels Thumbsup

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
30-04-2013, 01:17 PM
(30-04-2013 01:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  
Just sigh.

It's a childhood association kinda thing, "help" to the acronym "HELP." TV was my babysitter. Undecided

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2013, 01:22 PM
One of my relatives has mood swings.
I feel sorry for the people that have to live with her.
It's a symptom of unresolved conflicts.
This too shall pass.
Yawn.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-04-2013, 01:37 PM
(30-04-2013 12:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  I have my faith. I present it to you in one easy paragraph—and that’s all I have to offer. So, what direction should I go?
[Image: off_zpsdd804849.jpg]

Ya - I has a funny.... Tongue
It was waaaaay too easy. Wink

But this......
(30-04-2013 12:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  You know what I really like doing? I like praying for people, because I seem to have a lot of faith when I’m praying for others. I like participating in the “Personal Issues” board. I like dream interpretation, too--always have. Dreams are how the Divine talks to us, you know? And He talks to everyone, not just believers. And I'm good at that.

I want to go down those roads and get off the one I’m on. Everyone who goes to my website knows what I believe—why do I have to preach it? Why can’t I just live it?.

And really. How do I know who’s going to hell? Because someone in here says they’re an atheist? Maybe it’s just a phase, maybe they like to play atheist advocate in order to get honest dialog instead of the BS that gets thrown around on Christian sites. And maybe they’re just angry at God. There’s nothing wrong with that. How do I know what their relationship is with God? How do I know what their judgment day will bring?

Maybe I need to use my talents differently. Maybe the Veridican Church needs to be about faith, dreams, and support. Maybe that’s where all the difference is made.

Like I said, a different wind is blowing, and I’m thinking I need a different tack.

Congratulations Egs on finding yet another plateau from which to bungee... maybe this "progression" will be a bit more positive. Contemplation is a productive perspective... but still... many here might be simply bored of watching you bounce around to finally end up once again, twisting in the wind.

Oh well... it's kooky but, no more or less kooky than Kingsy-kooky. Empathy man; maybe now you understand a bit how others might feel and maybe now you'll understand that it could help you to feel a little more comfortable in your skin. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-04-2013, 01:56 PM
(30-04-2013 01:11 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 12:50 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Any of them would be fine. As long as it's *away*.
Go away.

I'm not going anywhere. You're just going to have to hang on for the duration of the ride. And really, BB, what else have you got to do but watch the adventures of me?

No one cares about the adventures of a manic depressive.
Up and down.
Up and down.
You actually get nowhere.
You end up in the same place.

How many threads has he started in the last week that are all about him ?
It all abut the attention seeking. That's all.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-04-2013, 02:01 PM
I see only one person got my reference.

Either y'all are too old or too young... or y'all never played one of the greatest games of all time.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]