A Different Wind is Blowing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2013, 04:51 PM

RE: A Different Wind is Blowing
(30-04-2013 04:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  @Egor. Vivid dreams can be a sign of mania or other mental disorders. Just saying pal.

You've got to be kidding.

First off, vivid dreams are not a sign or symptom of any mentall illness. Not in the DSM IV anyway (You can trust me on that one.). Rolleyes

And are you really that spiritually dead that you don't even have dreams? You don't even have a significant dream every now and then?

If I was that way, I'd be an atheist, too. Absolutely, and I'd be hanging out in debate forums trying to find out what all the the noise was about. If I had nothing from the Divine, then why would I everbbelieve He existed?

Edit: Come to find out there is a thing called nightmare disorder. But I've never seen an example of that in my professional experience.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2013, 04:58 PM
(30-04-2013 04:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  (You can trust me on that one.)

[Image: tumblr_mc99xdfMqw1riahmqo1_400.gif]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Please tell me I am hallucinating...

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
30-04-2013, 05:04 PM
(30-04-2013 04:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  Edit: Come to find out there is a thing called nightmare disorder. But I've never seen an example of that in my professional experience.

Physician, heal thyself.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-04-2013, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 09:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(30-04-2013 04:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  And are you really that spiritually dead that you don't even have dreams? You don't even have a significant dream every now and then?

If I was that way, I'd be an atheist, too. Absolutely, and I'd be hanging out in debate forums trying to find out what all the the noise was about.

No. You'd hang out anyway, as you need the attention. Not remembering your dreams, or having vivid dreams, has nothing whatsoever to do with "spiritually dead". Mr. Projecting Man. Show us the clinical study, Mr Appeal To Professional Authority. What a joke, Mr. Change His Tune Every Day Or Is It Twice A Day.
The wind has not changed. He's still bitching at and insulting people. He really can't help himself, can he.
Obviously he feels like crap about himself. He still needs professional help. This thread is only more proof of that.
It's the same wind. Same dude. Same bullshit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-04-2013, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2013 11:55 PM by kim.)
(30-04-2013 04:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(30-04-2013 04:12 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  @Egor. Vivid dreams can be a sign of mania or other mental disorders. Just saying pal.

You've got to be kidding.

First off, vivid dreams are not a sign or symptom of any mentall illness. Not in the DSM IV anyway (You can trust me on that one.). Rolleyes

And are you really that spiritually dead that you don't even have dreams? You don't even have a significant dream every now and then?

If I was that way, I'd be an atheist, too. Absolutely, and I'd be hanging out in debate forums trying to find out what all the the noise was about. If I had nothing from the Divine, then why would I everbbelieve He existed?

Edit: Come to find out there is a thing called nightmare disorder. But I've never seen an example of that in my professional experience.

Actually, you are wrong, VIVID dreams can be a symptom of mania. I'm not saying it's the cause, just a piece of the pie my dear. Trust me. I know. You don't live with someone who has bipolar for years and not know these things.

I dream, and I even have vivid dreams from time to time, but you seem to have a lot in a row and base your world view off of them. I'm not blowing a different wind outta my butt. Rolleyes

All kidding aside, I truly do wonder, Edward. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing to get checked out, it doesn't do harm. If anything it could help, or be nothing at all and you'd know you're fine anyway.
30-04-2013, 08:12 PM
(30-04-2013 04:51 PM)Egor Wrote:  And are you really that spiritually dead that you don't even have dreams? You don't even have a significant dream every now and then?

If I was that way, I'd be an atheist, too.

So god is a dream?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
30-04-2013, 09:42 PM
It never ceases to amaze me that while the whole idea of dreams coming from an outside force has been thoroughly debunked by science that someone still thinks there is something magical going on. The science of dreams show that dreams range from random neuronal firings to rehearsing something that we've been learning to images that may give us analogies for things that have been weighing on our minds. There is nothing magical about it. Just as there is no correlation between planetary alignments having any influence whatsoever on human behavior or personality. Ed, your yearning to wish there is some "other" entity out there is whacky enough, but your rejection of science and common sense in favor of debunked pseudo-science is seriously demented. Next you'll be telling us you wear aluminum foil hats to keep the aliens from monitoring your thoughts. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
30-04-2013, 10:31 PM

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
30-04-2013, 10:41 PM

(30-04-2013 05:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's the same wind. Same dude. Same bullshit.

You know, it has to be. Consider You're the same jealous idiot following me every inch of the way.
Quote this message in a reply