A Few Technical Issues

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
20-03-2017, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2017 01:07 PM by Fred Hampton.)
A Few Technical Issues
1) What is the "Quote" button @ the lower right hand corner of posts and why doesn't it seem to do anything when I click on it?

2) When I try to "rate" threads(stars), it doesn't register and I get that pop up dialogue box. Why?

3) How do I unlink specific individual, but not all, threads that I have commented on, to cease receiving email notifications of new posts on said specific threads?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2017, 01:11 PM
RE: A Few Technical Issues
1. That little weird quote is for replying to multiple posts within a thread -- it might even work across other threads, I've never tried it.

2. We don't really use the rate thread thing much, so I'm unsure why it's giving you trouble.

3. In your user cp you'll see a list of all threads you're subscribed to and an option to view your subscriptions. You can cancel them there. Also if you don't want to any notifications you can change that in the "edit options" part under your profile.

Hope that helps.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-03-2017, 01:20 PM
(20-03-2017 01:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  1. That little weird quote is for replying to multiple posts within a thread -- it might even work across other threads, I've never tried it.

2. We don't really use the rate thread thing much, so I'm unsure why it's giving you trouble.

3. In your user cp you'll see a list of all threads you're subscribed to and an option to view your subscriptions. You can cancel them there. Also if you don't want to any notifications you can change that in the "edit options" part under your profile.

Hope that helps.
Ah, ok, thanks Mom.
[+] 1 user Likes Fred Hampton's post
21-03-2017, 03:12 PM
(20-03-2017 01:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  1. That little weird quote is for replying to multiple posts within a thread -- it might even work across other threads, I've never tried it.

Hope that helps.

Holy crap, I wondered how people were doing the multiple quote strings without going through an inordinate amount of html editing.

Now I know.

[Image: a26f1d9bd435c8c66a839e167182f63e.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
21-03-2017, 03:21 PM
(21-03-2017 03:12 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

Hope that helps.

Holy crap, I wondered how people were doing the multiple quote strings without going through an inordinate amount of html editing.

Now I know.

[Image: a26f1d9bd435c8c66a839e167182f63e.jpg]

Always wondered what the other half of the battle was... Consider

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post