A Friend Posted This Today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2013, 08:24 AM
RE: A Friend Posted This Today
God is humble. Yeah, right. That's why he demands that people worship him. Too funny.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Lots of people were humble enough to die on the cross. Only one was not humble enough to stay dead.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
06-06-2013, 08:46 AM
(06-06-2013 07:02 AM)nach_in Wrote:  lol he thinks snakes can talk Hobo

Mine does. Come closer so you can hear it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
06-06-2013, 08:48 AM
(06-06-2013 08:46 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 07:02 AM)nach_in Wrote:  lol he thinks snakes can talk Hobo

Mine does. Come closer so you can hear it.

*gets closer*

it said: "kill me please" Unsure

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-06-2013, 09:02 AM
(06-06-2013 08:24 AM)Dom Wrote:  God is humble. Yeah, right. That's why he demands that people worship him. Too funny.

exactly. How many commandments are about him, not how to treat others and the world around you.

The OP is just another complete load of utter bullshit that is based on faulty reasoning, inaccurate assumptions and a fairy tale.

It looks like PJ has decided that he can't compete on the facts or intellectually and is resorting to the typical fundie defense when faced with the knowledge that the hand they are holding is crap : preaching. Sad and pathetic PJ.
06-06-2013, 09:05 AM
PJ doesn't have the strength of character his God has (supposedly) given him or he would have addressed his other plagiarized post instead of thinking that no one here would remember it.

Just try to baffle with bullshit since that all that's in your arsenal.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
06-06-2013, 09:31 AM
(06-06-2013 09:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  PJ doesn't have the strength of character his God has (supposedly) given him or he would have addressed his other plagiarized post instead of thinking that no one here would remember it.

At least this time he said he got it from a friend.

But ya...

What really ticks me off are people who insist because someone ate something they shouldn't have in the fucking bronze age...we all have to deal with it.

My dad was an asshole..does that mean my kids have to apologize to everyone and beg forgiveness for something that happened before they were even conceived?

I don't think anyone rationally believes that....

And yet???

No wonder they had to cook up a story about a martyr dying for everyone's sins...

And yet, people refuse to see this. Those who do are told they're just "having a crisis of faith and should pray harder."

It's all so convoluted and contrived.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Forget PJ and his stuff, forget the exact meaning of the lines, forget being god like, forget it all, but this.

The underlining tenet of christians notion of the fall from grace myth is that the acquisition of knowledge caused humans to lose god's favor.

This tenet should be so offensive to a thinking person, educated or not, as to force that person to question all the other myths in the book it is contained in.

What reasonable supreme thingy wants its adherents to remain unaware. Right there in genesis rational people see the beginning of reasons to reject christians supreme thingy.
[+] 4 users Like JAH's post
06-06-2013, 10:07 AM
(06-06-2013 09:31 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 09:05 AM)Anjele Wrote:  PJ doesn't have the strength of character his God has (supposedly) given him or he would have addressed his other plagiarized post instead of thinking that no one here would remember it.

At least this time he said he got it from a friend.

But ya...

What really ticks me off are people who insist because someone ate something they shouldn't have in the fucking bronze age...we all have to deal with it.

My dad was an asshole..does that mean my kids have to apologize to everyone and beg forgiveness for something that happened before they were even conceived?

I don't think anyone rationally believes that....

And yet???

No wonder they had to cook up a story about a martyr dying for everyone's sins...

And yet, people refuse to see this. Those who do are told they're just "having a crisis of faith and should pray harder."

It's all so convoluted and contrived.

I think you have it reversed Momsbb They invented the fall (in the current context) because they had the martyr. Paul had his mystical Christos but need a reason for him to be a living sacrifice.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-06-2013, 10:18 AM
(06-06-2013 06:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  How in the world does becoming smart make me a god?
You are a human being and though you may have the opportunity of education available to you, it doesn't mean you will "become smart". There is no such thing as a god.

(06-06-2013 06:42 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  What do I do with someone who claims he can fly to the moon by flapping his arms when it is quite obvious he cannot?
Unless you are his doctor or caregiver, such a person's delusion is not your concern.

You only asked those two questions; is that what you wanted to know or are you just verbally jacking off? I think you tried to addressed humility and pride somewhere in that wall of boredom; you might want to ruminate on those two things before you start another thread. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein