A Friend has gone off The Deep End.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: A Friend has gone off The Deep End.
(07-09-2015 02:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, since this rolled back up to the top I watched about a minute...hand gestures are quite extreme and there's no way I could watch the hour plus. Blink

I got to the banner with something like 'godinanutshell.com' and that was it for me. Facepalm

Not sure if I should be mad at Pablo for posting this to start with or with Rkane who resurrected it. Dodgy

Tongue

I never expected anyone to watch the entire thing, it only took me about a minute to get the gist. I just linked it so others could see the crazy I was referring to.
I forgot about it. Now I wish it would go the way of the anarchy thread. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Trey kind of reminds me of Venomfangx for his script.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
29-09-2015, 04:06 PM
(31-07-2015 07:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  So a few day ago a friend of mine I used to work with, and lived with for a short time texted me out of the blue. It was the usual chit chat, then he drops a video link on me he wants me to check out.
It's from someone I've never heard of Trey Smith.
Once I saw the title and watched about :30 of it I knew what it was.

Before I had a chance to respond via text, he called to get my opinion. He didn't like it.
As I tried to explain one thing he would rapid- fire me with conspiracy after conspiracy.
At one point I jokingly said "Next thing you're going to tell me the moon landing didn't happen."
He said it didn't.Gasp WeepingFacepalmCensored
He then moved on to WTC 7. Facepalm
Have any of you had run-ins with someone you know personally that is this deep in woo?
How about this Trey Smith dude?
I am sorry he is unrechable put him out of his misary
29-09-2015, 04:12 PM
(29-09-2015 04:06 PM)some guy off the streets Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 07:14 PM)pablo Wrote:  So a few day ago a friend of mine I used to work with, and lived with for a short time texted me out of the blue. It was the usual chit chat, then he drops a video link on me he wants me to check out.

Before I had a chance to respond via text, he called to get my opinion. He didn't like it.
As I tried to explain one thing he would rapid- fire me with conspiracy after conspiracy.
At one point I jokingly said "Next thing you're going to tell me the moon landing didn't happen."
He said it didn't.Gasp WeepingFacepalmCensored
Have any of you had run-ins with someone you know personally that is this deep in woo?

I am sorry he is unrechable put him out of his misary

No ma, he's my friend. I'll do it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-09-2015, 04:20 PM
I have a friend who is convinced Sandy Hook didn't happen. He also tried to get me to join a pyramid scheme in college where you write down people's license plate #s or something.

He's an awesome guy, but I'm not even gunna get into that with him.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
29-09-2015, 04:26 PM
(29-09-2015 04:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 04:06 PM)some guy off the streets Wrote:  I am sorry he is unrechable put him out of his misary

POW POW POW POW STAB STAB STAB
sorry I hate stupid people STAB STAB POW
29-09-2015, 04:27 PM
(29-09-2015 04:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 04:06 PM)some guy off the streets Wrote:  I am sorry he is unrechable put him out of his misary

POW POW POW POW STAB STAB STAB
sorry I hate stupid people STAB STAB POW
01-10-2015, 09:47 AM

He said it didn't.

I knew I had seen this somewhere before Armoured Skeptic did a debunking of this guy.