A Girl with a Reputation

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2013, 11:57 AM
A Girl with a Reputation
While bantying about on the forum today, I noticed that I have a reputation score of 1. What is that? Am I a "bad girl", now that I have a reputation? If I am, tell me what I did to deserve it and I'll do it again Smile

"I like theories you can test."
-- Sheldon Glashow

When in doubt, eat chocolate.
If doubt persists, have a hot fudge sundae.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: A Girl with a Reputation
(17-07-2013 11:57 AM)dclarion Wrote:  While bantying about on the forum today, I noticed that I have a reputation score of 1. What is that? Am I a "bad girl", now that I have a reputation? If I am, tell me what I did to deserve it and I'll do it again Smile

It doesn't mean anything until you are mentioned by name in one of the mutual admiration/circle-jerk threads that pop up from time to time - when that happens, you'll know you've arrived! Wink
Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like Atheist_pilgrim's post
17-07-2013, 12:38 PM
meh, I have 35 but I'm never mentioned in those circle jerk threads, THAT is what I call a "reputation"... everyone loves you, but nobody wants to be related to you Wink

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
17-07-2013, 12:49 PM
A Girl with a Reputation
(17-07-2013 12:38 PM)nach_in Wrote:  meh, I have 35 but I'm never mentioned in those circle jerk threads, THAT is what I call a "reputation"... everyone loves you, but nobody wants to be related to you Wink

Yabut,
Who are you?

OP, did you click on the green rep number? There should be a nice comment attached.

If you have a red number, it means members have given you negative rep for being a jackwagon. Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that! Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-07-2013, 01:06 PM
(17-07-2013 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 12:38 PM)nach_in Wrote:  meh, I have 35 but I'm never mentioned in those circle jerk threads, THAT is what I call a "reputation"... everyone loves you, but nobody wants to be related to you Wink

Yabut,
Who are you?

OP, did you click on the green rep number? There should be a nice comment attached.

If you have a red number, it means members have given you negative rep for being a jackwagon. Pretty sure you don't have to worry about that! Smile

you know who I am and you like it...

Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
17-07-2013, 01:35 PM
(17-07-2013 12:38 PM)nach_in Wrote:  meh, I have 35 but I'm never mentioned in those circle jerk threads

You're a square jerk Tongue
17-07-2013, 02:53 PM
(17-07-2013 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

Yabut,
Who are you?

I only today discovered thar the Reputation Number was clickable, and I did see the nice comments. And I thank you for the compliment upon my character Smile

-- Sheldon Glashow

17-07-2013, 02:59 PM
(17-07-2013 02:53 PM)dclarion Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 12:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yabut,
Who are you?

I only today discovered thar the Reputation Number was clickable, and I did see the nice comments. And I thank you for the compliment upon my character Smile

Blame me. I like girls who have a reputation. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-07-2013, 03:09 PM
(17-07-2013 02:59 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-07-2013 02:53 PM)dclarion Wrote:  I only today discovered thar the Reputation Number was clickable, and I did see the nice comments. And I thank you for the compliment upon my character Smile

Blame me. I like girls who have a reputation. Drinking Beverage

Watch it, Chas. I fell for a guy once, it's not inconceivable that I could be convinced to do it again Rolleyes

-- Sheldon Glashow

17-07-2013, 03:10 PM

[Image: 3pewtx.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like Dark Light's post