A God nut on my stream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-06-2016, 03:39 PM
A God nut on my stream
Just wanted to share my wtf:

So I stream gameplay fairly regularly on YouTube and got used to people coming with their spam from time to time.
I am still lucky as I don't have many people watching my stream yet and therefore am not a big magnet for it yet.
But still, it happens.

Today I had a long streaming session. And while playing, I was on Teamspeak with some people.
And one was like, "Hey there is some God stuff in your stream."
Me: "What God? I am God." (obviously I didn't get it what he was talking about)
Him: "Nono in your stream chat. There is some God stuff. Some guy talking about God."
So I have a look and surprised me, there was some God nut who had invaded my tiny stream asking people to come to his channel because he has PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.
I made a few jokes about it and moved on.

Now I am really wtf-ing because... I had exactly 3 viewers at the time. It is also a GAMING channel in general. Like what gave this guy the idea that a gaming channel with 3 people watching a fourth one play a game, will be interested in his "proof of god"? Unsure

I moused over his name and saw that he has 8 videos up and 800+ subscribers. I guess everyone finds a following on YouTube, eh.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: A God nut on my stream
(11-06-2016 03:39 PM)Leela Wrote:  Just wanted to share my wtf:

So I stream gameplay fairly regularly on YouTube and got used to people coming with their spam from time to time.
I am still lucky as I don't have many people watching my stream yet and therefore am not a big magnet for it yet.
But still, it happens.

Today I had a long streaming session. And while playing, I was on Teamspeak with some people.
And one was like, "Hey there is some God stuff in your stream."
Me: "What God? I am God." (obviously I didn't get it what he was talking about)
Him: "Nono in your stream chat. There is some God stuff. Some guy talking about God."
So I have a look and surprised me, there was some God nut who had invaded my tiny stream asking people to come to his channel because he has PROOF OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.
I made a few jokes about it and moved on.

Now I am really wtf-ing because... I had exactly 3 viewers at the time. It is also a GAMING channel in general. Like what gave this guy the idea that a gaming channel with 3 people watching a fourth one play a game, will be interested in his "proof of god"? Unsure

I moused over his name and saw that he has 8 videos up and 800+ subscribers. I guess everyone finds a following on YouTube, eh.

"Instead of camping on this noob, why not go camp in church with Jesus."

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
11-06-2016, 06:45 PM
and you of all people. Weird.
12-06-2016, 06:20 AM
(11-06-2016 06:45 PM)skyking Wrote:  and you of all people. Weird.

Well I am not advertising myself as Atheist Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
12-06-2016, 06:28 AM
(11-06-2016 03:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  "Instead of camping on this noob, why not go camp in church with Jesus."

Not gonna lie, that's a novel/cheesy enough approach that I'd listen for a bit to see what they said.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2016, 06:35 AM
(12-06-2016 06:28 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-06-2016 03:53 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  "Instead of camping on this noob, why not go camp in church with Jesus."

Not gonna lie, that's a novel/cheesy enough approach that I'd listen for a bit to see what they said.

Maybe I should do his job.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-06-2016, 06:45 AM
I'm going to admit, when I first read the title, I thought Yahweh had ejaculated into a body of moving water.

I was more than a little confused.

[Image: come.gif?w=500&h=281]

Phrasing!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2016, 06:49 AM
(12-06-2016 06:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 06:28 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Not gonna lie, that's a novel/cheesy enough approach that I'd listen for a bit to see what they said.

Maybe I should do his job.

You could be the Gaming Joel Osteen, no hellfire or faith needed, just platitudes involving references gamers like. "The cake may be a lie, but Jesus is not" or "You can overcome your inner demons, prayer is like your BFG in Doom".

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
12-06-2016, 06:51 AM
(12-06-2016 06:49 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 06:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Maybe I should do his job.

You could be the Gaming Joel Osteen, no hellfire or faith needed, just platitudes involving references gamers like. "The cake may be a lie, but Jesus is not" or "You can overcome your inner demons, prayer is like your BFG in Doom".

"Tired of driving to missions in GTA, let Jesus take the wheel."

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
12-06-2016, 06:51 AM
(12-06-2016 06:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm going to admit, when I first read the title, I thought Yahweh had ejaculated into a body of moving water.

I was more than a little confused.

[Image: come.gif?w=500&h=281]

Phrasing!

glad im not the only one. except i was thinking urine stream.