A Good Article

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2010, 10:37 AM

A Good Article
Not sure if anyone saw this:

http://www.csmonitor.com/Commentary/Opin...ian-nation

It's not really Atheist at all, but I think that's what's great about it.
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2010, 10:57 AM

RE: A Good Article
"Christian Science"

Oxymoron anyone? Anyways, I think their a fine news agency. They're not actually religious, they were just founded by some religious guy and so have a daily feature on religion per his request. Wikipedia is wonderful.

These people need to read the bible.
" Both the abolitionist and civil rights movements were religious in nature.”
Sure, they may have been led by religious people, but the Bible allows for slavery and the mistreatment of women, it even advocates it.

I'm sick of these politicians ending every speech with "God Bless you and God bless the United States of America." It's a cliche that nobody cares about, but if you leave it out, you're not a true Christian (which influences your ability to lead how exactly?).

But of course, everyone here already knew all that.

Great article, thanks for posting it.
25-07-2010, 12:18 AM

(23-07-2010 10:57 AM)TruthAddict Wrote:  "Christian Science"

Oxymoron anyone? Anyways, I think their a fine news agency. They're not actually religious, they were just founded by some religious guy and so have a daily feature on religion per his request. Wikipedia is wonderful.

These people need to read the bible.
" Both the abolitionist and civil rights movements were religious in nature.”
Sure, they may have been led by religious people, but the Bible allows for slavery and the mistreatment of women, it even advocates it.

I'm sick of these politicians ending every speech with "God Bless you and God bless the United States of America." It's a cliche that nobody cares about, but if you leave it out, you're not a true American (which influences your ability to lead how exactly?).

But of course, everyone here already knew all that.

Great article, thanks for posting it.

Fixed... Because in their eyes, that's how it is... Unfortunately...
27-07-2010, 07:29 AM

There will be graduated from one of the worst economic crisis ever and trying to figure out what to do to support ourselves in our lives. I am a member of the group since 2011, and I am thinking, what I do with my life. My mind is racing with ideas for a career in recent months. scary thing here, just not in my opinion racing career ideas, but ideas for the dollar.