A Guide to Facebook Deities :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2011, 08:29 AM
A Guide to Facebook Deities :)
http://centersolid.blogspot.com/2011/11/...ities.html

"I have a good many "godly" friends on Facebook - some of whom love to inform all of their friends nearly every day just how great god is for all sorts of mundane minutiae (pretty sure this was the genesis (no pun intended) of the "ignore" feature on Facebook)."

Been lurking lately - just enjoying the conversations...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Seasbury's post
11-11-2011, 10:12 AM
RE: A Guide to Facebook Deities :)
I was wondering where you've been lately. How ya holdin up?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Switched jobs over the summer - back to working "real people" hours. New job is keeping me much busier - little downtime to "distract" myself with my blog or doing the fun things I like to do whiling away time Sad

Other than that, life is good Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
11-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Glad to hear it Sean. Miss having you around.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-11-2011, 01:09 PM
The Zombie Jew song was gold Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-11-2011, 01:24 PM
I know huh? Wink. Once I saw it I knew I had to work it in!

So I worked on some design changes on the blog - really like to get your feedback on the look and feel (content feedback is cool too Smile ) but focus on layout, font size, color scheme etc., is extremely helpful!

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
11-11-2011, 01:40 PM
(11-11-2011 01:24 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  I know huh? Wink. Once I saw it I knew I had to work it in!

So I worked on some design changes on the blog - really like to get your feedback on the look and feel (content feedback is cool too Smile ) but focus on layout, font size, color scheme etc., is extremely helpful!

I'll tell ya what, I'm not a design guy - and you weren't addressing me I guess anyway Tongue I do maintain a bit of an interest though, so based on your post I went and had a second look, then I got interested and read you article on why you are an atheist. Now I'm listening to the video. And I've bookmarked your blog... Smile

A design principle that I've loved is that the user should not even notice your design - they should just use it intuitively and *sub-consciously*, and come away thinking "wow, great website, loved what that guy was saying" but not even aware of the subtle things which made the website a pleasure to use.

I think you've got it Smile
12-11-2011, 08:46 AM
(11-11-2011 01:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'll tell ya what, I'm not a design guy - and you weren't addressing me I guess anyway Tongue I do maintain a bit of an interest though, so based on your post I went and had a second look, then I got interested and read you article on why you are an atheist. Now I'm listening to the video. And I've bookmarked your blog... Smile

A design principle that I've loved is that the user should not even notice your design - they should just use it intuitively and *sub-consciously*, and come away thinking "wow, great website, loved what that guy was saying" but not even aware of the subtle things which made the website a pleasure to use.

I think you've got it Smile

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate you taking the time and for reading some of my previous stuff Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
08-12-2011, 11:39 AM
Nice blog. You have a new follower Smile Also, the zombie jew ready for rapture video was amazing.. ha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
08-12-2011, 05:04 PM
(08-12-2011 11:39 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Nice blog. You have a new follower Smile Also, the zombie jew ready for rapture video was amazing.. ha

Thanks! Smile. I agree, zombie Jew was amazing - as much as I poke on Facebook, I just don't have the balls (so to speak) to post it directly, but it was a damn catchy song Smile

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post