A Guide to Facebook Deities :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: A Guide to Facebook Deities :)
(08-12-2011 05:04 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 11:39 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Nice blog. You have a new follower Smile Also, the zombie jew ready for rapture video was amazing.. ha

Thanks! Smile. I agree, zombie Jew was amazing - as much as I poke on Facebook, I just don't have the balls (so to speak) to post it directly, but it was a damn catchy song Smile

Ditto to what K said.

And ditto to what you said too, by the way. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-12-2011, 09:07 AM
(08-12-2011 09:59 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ditto to what K said.

Gracias! Hopefully I'll continue to find fun things to write about - with our current field of presidential candidates, it does make it kinda easy at times Wink

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
(09-12-2011 09:07 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  

Gracias! Hopefully I'll continue to find fun things to write about - with our current field of presidential candidates, it does make it kinda easy at times Wink

No Joke.. Imagine how us Texans feel . UGH..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
09-12-2011, 09:15 AM
(09-12-2011 09:07 AM)Seasbury Wrote:  

As a former supporter of the GOP, I sure am glad I don't have to pay any attention to their crap and try to figure out who was the best Christian who also wasn't a doofus. Rick Perry would have been very attractive to many in my old church. Yet he scores high on the doofus meter, so I would have had to explain to the blue-haired church ladies why they should look deeper into what people believe politically more than how Christian they seem to be. Now I get to sit back, relax, laugh at the candidates, but mainly, it's easier to ignore the noise now. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel