Both didn't make good points
It didn't go anywhere
[Show Results]

A Horrible "Debate"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-11-2012, 08:55 PM
A Horrible "Debate"
This was a discussion on Facebook from 2011. This was all on Harry's wall from her post. It's mostly unedited except for name replacement and other punctuation to make it easier to read. I had a hard time looking at this. Seeing this young atheist trying to defend himself, but just not knowing what he's doing, and having this dumb as a rock theist acting like he does, just absolutely killed me. It was a one-sided, inaccurate, and just plain bad attempt to try and understand one another. I'm posting this just to share and hear your thoughts.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- --- --- -- -- -

Harry
April 25, 2011
Really see's how Satan comes in when sin is around.
1045Like ·
5 people like this.

Smiley: Is Satan real?
April 25, 2011 at 8:10pm · Like

Harry: Ofcourse
April 25, 2011 at 8:11pm · Like

Smiley: Sounds cool :3 Imperfection makes people, people.
April 25, 2011 at 8:11pm · Like

Harry: What
April 25, 2011 at 8:12pm · Like

Smiley: Im saying, without this "sin" there would be no "good" in the world, it has to exist. "sin" and humanity coexist.
April 25, 2011 at 8:12pm · Like · 1

Harry: sin is not good
April 25, 2011 at 8:13pm · Like

Smiley: But evil has to exist for there to be good, or else...we'd be nuetral, and without sin, good would not exist. The reason there is good, is because it's just right over the people who do bad.
April 25, 2011 at 8:14pm · Like · 1

Harry: when he ate from the tree of knowledge, after god told him not too
April 25, 2011 at 8:15pm · Like · 1

Santa: Sin is all bad...without sin we would all be perfect and would all Worship God all the time...the way it was meant to be(:
April 25, 2011 at 8:16pm · Like · 1

Smiley: Humanity in itself is the most imperfect thing in the world. It's obvious that we do screw up, Very obvious...It's just, you know, who's to say what was "meant to be"?
April 25, 2011 at 8:17pm · Like

Santa: Yeah thats what the bible says....When God made the world he meant for it to be PERFECT....SINLESS....we would all live happy lives praising God and learning about His Word. But then satan tempted Adam and Eve and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge after God had told her not to...so she sinned against God. && thats what caused the world to have sin in the first place. overtime, it's gotten worse and worse...but it wasnt supposed to be that way...get it??
April 25, 2011 at 8:20pm · Like

Smiley: I understand that that was planned by a divine being, but you know, being human beings...we would've strayed eventually, It wouldn't have worked out. Call me "doubtful" of humanity, but it's true. No matter which way you look at it.
April 25, 2011 at 8:22pm · Like

Marleni: Freewill; you choose to walk in sin or, chose to walk with God. Who will you serve ?
April 25, 2011 at 8:25pm · Like · 1

Smiley: There's a nuetral you know XD I'm a good kid, not religious at all, but that doesn't mean im totally a wrong person. I believe in options :3
April 25, 2011 at 8:25pm · Like

Santa: Yeah i understand what you're saying. But thats just when faith comes into play....you say that as humans we wouldve eventually strayed, and I agree....but at one time, the world WAS sinless. If you think about it now you say its not possible to be sinless because you're comparing it to the world TODAY. Way back then, they had the choice: Serve God, or Serve Satan. Who do you serve??
April 25, 2011 at 8:27pm · Like

Smiley: The world was perfect when humanity doesnt exist, thats how its supposed to be. The natural world deserves better than what it was destined to endure from our countless pollution, corporations, etc...etc. It's unfortunate to say, but the world would be better off without humans. Am I pessimistic? Maybe. Maybe, But it's still...If human's weren't around, imagine how much nature would be advanced.
April 25, 2011 at 8:29pm · Like

Santa: again, i uderstand what you mean but the world was created to be perfect..the relationship between humans was supposed to be perfect....the relationship between humans and animals was supposed to be perfect. the relationship between humans and plants was supposed to be perfect. but because of satan tempting Eve, and her falling into that temptation caused the world to change completely.
April 25, 2011 at 8:31pm · Like

Smiley: So, are you walking in sin if you don't believe in the teachings of christianity?
April 25, 2011 at 8:32pm · Like

Santa: yeah...anyone who chooses to walk in sin is choosing to live for Satan. As a Christian, it is my duty to live IN the world but not OF the world. do you get that? As humans, we sin on a daily basis but the difference between Christians and Non-Christians is that Christians strive to turn from their sin...you TRY your BEST to be "perfect"...obvously nobody is going to ever succeed completely but Non-Christians sin over and over again...not caring about the consequences
April 25, 2011 at 8:37pm · Like · 1

Smiley: What you said, Basically just condemned 5.5 billion of the world's population, To everyone else? All their religions are correct, to muslims, mormons, jews...etc, Your religion to you is correct. To each his own, I understand that. BUT, it's a bold claim to say that "Our religion is the only true right one"
April 25, 2011 at 8:39pm · Like

Santa: People become Christians because they are convinced of the truth of Christianity....Christians are not saying that their PERSONAL ideas are true, but that the Christian God exists, and his words are true. Jesus is the only way of salvation because He is the only One who can pay our sin penalty (Romans 6:23). No other religion teaches the depth or seriousness of sin and its consequences. No other religion offers the infinite payment of sin that only Jesus Christ could provide.
April 25, 2011 at 8:47pm · Like

Smiley: I don't mean personal idea, It's the idea of, well...like you said "Christian God exists and his words are true", It is a matter of belief. I respect you, Santa.
April 25, 2011 at 8:49pm · Like · 1

Santa: Thank you Smiley, I respect you too. Thank you for not getting upset(: After all, what is life without Faith??
April 25, 2011 at 8:52pm · Like · 1

Smiley: No problem :3 I've made this...Discussion, plenty of times before. It's good for people to have Faith, the upside to it all is that it gives people a sense of love and hope.
April 25, 2011 at 8:52pm · Like

Deese: Smiley, good thing you are seeking man. Someone told me that you might have some questions on here. Yeah you are right, there is sin in this world. Your point though, proves there is a satan. did you know that? Which also proves that there is God.
April 25, 2011 at 8:56pm · Like · 2

Santa: Amen to that !! Smiley, I'll pray for you(: For a better understanding of the WORLD, for both you AND I
April 25, 2011 at 8:56pm · Like · 2

Santa: Yes Deese, Its impossible to doubt something that doesnt exist !!
April 25, 2011 at 8:57pm · Like · 2

Smiley: No I mean, I'm not really seeking, I like what I am trust me XD I respect your beliefs, and I respect you as a human being for being able to...well, backup your beliefs. Which, to me, alot of people cant. So, I respect you for that. And a better world would be nice, when Im dead and long gone...maybe, maybe it'll happen.
April 25, 2011 at 8:58pm · Like

Deese: You said that there has to be bad for there to be good. We were meant to live in a perfect world but you do not need to worry about nature. God takes care of that. He made this world for us. This world will pass away and there will be a new one. But back to the main point if there is good and bad...there has to be a best and a worst....absolutes...(satan and God)
April 25, 2011 at 8:59pm · Like · 2

Smiley: Yeah, There's good and bad. And you know, it's a matter of faith and belief...It's good you believe in something. I respect that. Not all people believe in God and satan, but that doesn't make them wrong, it just makes their beliefs different. My point, in this second topic being...is, it's what YOU WANT, to believe. I'm more looking for the entire truth...not revolving around any sort of belief, and you know what? Ill never find it, and I realize that.
April 25, 2011 at 9:01pm · Like

Deese: this world is nothing compared to Heaven man. This world is just my temporary place of residence. But , yes, if people do not accept Christ, the Bible says that they will spend an eternity in Hell. It does not matter what people think or what their opinion is...the Bible is truth and never has been proven wrong
April 25, 2011 at 9:01pm · Like · 1

Deese: Smiley, I understand your world view, but you are wrong man, if people do not believe in Jesus Christ, they are wrong. It is sad but it is true
April 25, 2011 at 9:02pm · Like · 2

Deese: Smiley, you are right though, we come to know Him by faith! Although, He is proven all the time just like the Bible is
April 25, 2011 at 9:03pm · Like · 1

Deese: Smiley one question for you...Do you believe Jesus Christ was a real person?
April 25, 2011 at 9:03pm · Like · 1

Smiley: It's in historical records that Jesus did exist. So, yes. BUT, I don't believe everything that was written is true, the only reason it hasn't been disproven is because we can't go back that far...until we build a time machine of course XD
April 25, 2011 at 9:04pm · Like

Deese: Thats not true Smiley, He is the most documented man to ever walk the earth. You have faith in yourself. I have faith in Christ. There is a ton of evidence. You should check it out man. I say that because your beliefs are on what ifs.
April 25, 2011 at 9:11pm · Like · 2

Smiley: I mostly believe in the power of the human mind :DI like the philosophical teachings of aristotle, you know...other such mind blowing things, quantam physics, science...etc, Im the "logic" person...Or, I try to be as much as possibly.
April 25, 2011 at 9:12pm · Like

Santa: Smiley, I would love to have another discussion where we could compare our thought on "philosophical teachings'' and such !
April 25, 2011 at 9:16pm · Like

Smiley: As would I, I dont usually like to talk about religion and such as I can get heated...Im a hotheaded guy.
April 25, 2011 at 9:18pm · Like · 1

Deese: Smiley, I am not speaking of religion. I am speaking of a relationship with Christ. The point is , Romans 1 says that everyone is without excuse because of what we can see in His nature in the world. The fact is that Jesus died on a cross for you and rose from the dead. John 14:6 says that He is the only way to God. Those that confess Him as Lord will go to Heaven, God also tells us that everyone who denies Him will go to Hell. That is the fact man. I hope you choose to follow Christ.
April 25, 2011 at 9:21pm · Like · 2

Smiley: My point here is, Your getting all your information from the bible. Religion is the key factor of our argument here :DGet information that DOESN'T come from the bible.
April 25, 2011 at 9:22pm · Like

Santa: AMEN to that Deese(:
April 25, 2011 at 9:22pm · Like

Smiley: Like I said though, I respect your arguments. But...Im not the type of person for religion, it's not for ME, if that makes sense.
April 25, 2011 at 9:23pm · Like

Santa: && that is precisely what i want to talk to you about Smiley. Next time we talk i'll share proof of what i believe without having to use the bible
April 25, 2011 at 9:23pm · Like

Harry: Smiley, Proof is obvious in my case, I FEEL THE HOLY SPIRIT!! And it's the most amazing feeling ever..
April 25, 2011 at 9:24pm · Like

Smiley: I felt the holy spirit, once, for like...Half a year, Idk, christianity, all of that? It wasn't doing it for me. I wasn't happy. I didn't enjoy it, It's just something that isnt for me, exactly.
April 25, 2011 at 9:25pm · Like

Santa: trust me, if you didnt enjoy it...it wasnt real. something wasnt right
April 25, 2011 at 9:27pm · Like · 1

Harry: agreed. rebuke satan. he is always trying to mess things us.
April 25, 2011 at 9:27pm · Like

Smiley: Well, trust me. Don't be offended by this at all? But religion, is not for me, It's not something I enjoy. It's not something I could get in to...I like what I am, where im at? And when it comes to "eternity" Well, we will find out when we get there :D
April 25, 2011 at 9:28pm · Like

Harry: That's how I use to think, before I met an awesome Sa
April 25, 2011 at 9:31pm · Like · 1

Smiley: No, I mean. I don't think you quite understand me here. I CAN'T be a christian, what I believe, and how I see the world is so totally different from anybody else, that I just couldnt be a christian. I'm sorry, but it wont happen for me...which isnt a bad thing, It's just how I choose to live, wrong in your eyes? Sure, but it's how I want to be. It's who I am.
April 25, 2011 at 9:33pm · Like

Deese: Smiley, listen to them. They know the truth man. Why not come Wednesday night to youth. What do you have to lose? Have the Holy Spirit make you feel Him. When you feel Him, you cant deny Him.
April 25, 2011 at 9:33pm · Like · 1

Deese: Anyone can give their life to the Lord Smiley.
April 25, 2011 at 9:33pm · Like · 1

Smiley: I have nothing to lose, But I have nothing to gain too. I'm in a completely different and complex philosophical state of being. :3 I bet I sound like a weirdo, But not EVERYONE is capable of devoting their life to something like that, not everyone wants to.
April 25, 2011 at 9:35pm · Like

Santa: yeah...come hang out on Wednesday....stay for youth. giveit a shot
April 25, 2011 at 9:37pm · Like · 1

Deese: Your life is devoted to somethign no matter who you are.
April 25, 2011 at 9:38pm · Like

Smiley: I've given it plenty of chances, trust me on that one XD I had my brother say "Smiley, your going to go to hell because you don't believe this" That's about the point I said I was done with it. I will have to respectfully decline your offer :D Sorry, guys. And If my life was devoted to anything...I'd say, it was devoted to making people's lives better. That's all I want to live for, and when the day comes where I make nobody happy, then my life will be worth nothing.
April 25, 2011 at 9:39pm · Like

Deese: so you are devoted to something. God says to first please Him. As aChristian, you want to help others though.
April 25, 2011 at 9:43pm · Like

Deese: if you do nto mind, no disrespect here but I found a hole in your devotion

Deese: Do you want to know why your devotion has a hole in it?

Smiley: *sigh*...Okay, here we go. Well, let me put it this way, maybe I dont want to listen to what God says? Which isnt a bad thing, Because...well, Im still helping people. I just want to live a good fulfilling life. That's all.
April 25, 2011 at 9:44pm · Like

Deese: ok I understand your thoughts, but if you are dedicated to something, do you now want to know if it has a hole in it?
April 25, 2011 at 9:46pm · Like

Smiley:Of course it has a hole in it, my logic has holes in it just like your logic has holes in it. But isn't that the point of life experience? You'll figure it out, Just like I have, It all comes in time dude. It all comes in time, and you know...our viewpoints are completely different, but from my personal standpoint there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I am allowed freedom of my own particular beliefs.
April 25, 2011 at 9:48pm · Like

Deese:You say that your devotion to life would be to make people happy and when that stops you feel like your life will be worth nothing. You will never be able to make everyone happy man. What if someone wants to be happy by you doing something bad. That is morally wrong. You seem to be a "moral" person.
April 25, 2011 at 9:49pm · Like

Deese:My devotion has no hole in it man. That is my point. I have a little more time on life by the way than you do. My experience with life probably has about 12 more years than yours. So I have already made the run that you are making .
April 25, 2011 at 9:50pm · Like

Smiley:Well, from a "moral" standpoint I obviously wouldnt do that, and If that person is requesting of me to do something wrong to make them happy, then all they want is to bring me down with them. And well, seeing as how i've got strong willpower I wouldn't let that happen. I'd do everything I can to change that person, make them better...And, you followed a different path. You have ALOT more life experience than me, sure...but I just feel as if alot of people are way too narrow minded. Sex before marriage? Well, if you really love a person, go ahead. Gay rights? Hey man, Im all for that. There's just certain things I dont agree with, those two are biggies.
April 25, 2011 at 9:52pm · Like

Deese:Of course you do not think that sex before marriage is sin and that homosexuality is sin. You are not a Christian. Your mind is closed to the truth. However, apart form the Bible, I can prove to you why those two particular sins are wrong. Even in your "nature" outlook of life. Nature proves homosexuality wrong. Sex before marriage can be proven wrong without the Bible also. I can show you girl and girl and guy after guy that allow themselves to stay in horrible relationships because they have that sexual tie to that person. The Bible also proves this because two will become one flesh.
April 25, 2011 at 9:58pm · Like

Smiley:Homosexual relationships can be very good relationships. You know what the one biggest flaw, that takes down your entire logic? Your whole belief, you know what the one biggest flaw is?
April 25, 2011 at 10:00pm · Like

Smiley:This is the human aspect, the point of diversity. I feel like religion, the bible, The Quran, Jew's, Mormons, etc...I feel like it takes away cultural diversity, differences in the world is what makes us who we are. And my argument, to christianity? Religion? Is that, it cannot be proven to me. The bible was written by man, for all any of us know it could have been made up, and that includes the quran and the torah as well...I dont want to get hostile, or hothead. I wont come over to your side, It's not for me, please respect that...Dont get me wrong, I enjoy talking about this. Long as it doesnt get too heated. I appreciate the talk, guys :D And, dont judge me, okay?
April 25, 2011 at 10:07pm · Like

Deese:God will judge us man. Do not worry about that. Sad thing is that you admit your "calling" has holes. Mine does not. God used the people to write the Bible. It is God breathed. IF you really sought the truth would see how it is God breathed. How a man writing 500 years before someone else writing and it all points to the same exact truth.
April 25, 2011 at 10:39pm · Like

Deese: Smiley, do you believe in a "higher being"?
April 25, 2011 at 10:41pm · Like

Deese:just curious
April 25, 2011 at 10:41pm · Like

Deese:Well, I have to run man. You cant disprove Christianity man. And if you trully seek, God will show Himself to you and your ears will open. You admit that these is a higher being because you admit that there is good and bad and in order for us to have good and bad we must have absolutes. Without absolutes there is nothing in between. So who is your higher being? A false god or the one true God. There is also absolute truth. So you are believing a lie or I am believing a lie. You must also decide if Jesus was the truth or if He was a lunatic because of the claims He made. I believe He is the truth.
April 25, 2011 at 10:48pm · Like

Smiley: Fair enough, that's all I wanted to hear. Is that you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. Neither of them are right or wrong, its just...opinion. belief. I don't worship in particular a higher being, why should I? I don't see that necessary, but hey, that's me...other people need that. I don't. Good chat, guys :3 I enjoy this. Even if soooo many people disagree with me XD That's life for you.
April 25, 2011 at 10:56pm · Like · 1

Whale: He is coming very very soon.
April 26, 2011 at 8:51pm · Like · 1

Smiley: Who?
April 26, 2011 at 8:51pm · Like

Whale: Jesus. haha
April 26, 2011 at 8:53pm · Like

Deese: Jesus is, but man we love ya in Christ. I cant let you believe your belief is right. There is only one truth. It is Christ.
April 26, 2011 at 8:54pm · Like · 1

Whale: what?
April 26, 2011 at 8:54pm · Like

Harry: hes talking to smiley whale

Harry: if you read that long conversation youd know ^^

Whale: oh i was like that makes no sense.
April 26, 2011 at 8:55pm · Like

Whale: i read the first 30 its okay. haha
April 26, 2011 at 8:55pm · Like

Smiley: You CAN let me believe in what I want, because it's what I've been for so long and I will continue to be the way I am because to me it's the most logical and realistic. Leave me to what I believe, I'll leave you to what you believe. To each his own, Be fair here :3
April 26, 2011 at 8:56pm · Like

Deese: I am being fair man. You can believe that the earth is on the back of a turtle. You are right. You can believe what you want to man. God gave you free will! Tom Cruise and John Travolta believe in scientology and that UFOs planted the human race on earth a long time ago. Child molesters believe that they are right. People think it is ok to murder. You can believe what you want and be sincere about it. The ones that flew airplanes into the twin towers were very sincere about their faith and thought they would get their virgins in heaven for killing the infidels.
April 26, 2011 at 9:08pm · Like

Deese: You can be sincere in what you believe...you can be sincerely wrong. I am not mad at you man. I am not against you. I pray you seek. If you truly seek, you will see the truth.
April 26, 2011 at 9:09pm · Like

Smiley: Well, there are things that are against ethical and moral views, BUT, You can be good without being religious whatsoever.
April 26, 2011 at 9:09pm · Like

Deese: what defines good? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever lied? Have you ever disobeyed your parents. If so, you have broken three of the ten commandments. Fact is, when we get down to it, you, I and the rest of the world is not good. The Bible says are heart is deceitful and that we cannot understand it.
April 26, 2011 at 9:12pm · Like

Deese: Taht is why we need Christ, because sin cannot be in Heaven. Jesus took on your sin man. All you have to do is confess Him as Lord and give Him your life. Live for Him. IT is a free gift but you have to accept it.
April 26, 2011 at 9:13pm · Like

Smiley: Nothing is free. Everything requires payment, the air we breathe, the food we eat, nothing is free. It's cool and all you believe what you believe, but trust me, I'm not the type of person you nor any deity can convert XD
April 26, 2011 at 9:14pm · Like

Deese: Smiley I am about to blow another one of your theories but you do not answe my questions...what defines good? The Muslims? This is free, man. I promise but He wants all your life! He wants you to let Him lead your life. I guess you can say that is a cost. But His plan for our lives is way better than our plans
April 26, 2011 at 9:17pm · Like

Deese: Smiley - by the way ...who defines what is ethical? You said that muslims and Christians all believe in different things, but are both right. Well according to Sharia law (Muslims go by this) Testimony from women is given only half the weight of men,[citation needed] and testimony from non-Muslims may be excluded altogether (if against a Muslim)
April 26, 2011 at 9:18pm · Like

Deese: So ...how can Christians and Muslims be right man. You have no answers man. That has to stink to not know what you believe. I am not trying to be sarcastic, it is just heartbreaking man.
April 26, 2011 at 9:19pm · Like

Harry: Jeremiah 29:11! For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
April 26, 2011 at 9:19pm · Like · 1

Smiley: Well, According to me. I'm right, According to you. Your right. Who's to say what is right and wrong? It's your conscience. It's right and good TO YOU, Thats my point here. We've all got different views and opinions, what I think is right is different from you. So to me, It's true. My truth is a different truth than your truth. But that doesnt make either of us liers.
April 26, 2011 at 9:20pm · Like

Deese: smiley, quit dodging questions. I have pointed to the holes in your argument. Who defines good. who defines morality? How can Christians and Muslims both be right. One of them has to be wrong. So I am not going to deal with your opinion man. I just want you to answer some pretty logical questions.
April 26, 2011 at 9:21pm · Like

Smiley: Neither Christians nor Muslims are wrong, but that doesnt make them right. Doesnt make it truth or lies, it just makes them believe two different things. Not all muslims are terrorists, radical muslims are terrorists, terrorism is wrong, and radical christians annoy me. Every religion has its radicals. But nobody here is wrong, or truthful, or right, or liers. We just all have a different state of being.
April 26, 2011 at 9:23pm · Like

Deese: Muslims belive that the infidel should be killed. how can you say that is not wrong? Ok man. Your ears are closed. Message me if you really have a question. Praying for you man. John 14:6
April 26, 2011 at 9:26pm · Like

Smiley: No, RADICAL MUSLIMS believe infidels should be killed. Which is what...like... 0.000000000001% of all of them?
April 26, 2011 at 9:27pm · Like

Deese: Christianity has never been proven wrong. The Bible has never lied. Christ is risen and still alive. Smiley, you need to do some more research. The Koran! (their holy book) tells them that. I am not goign to argue with you man. You are just sharing your opinion. See ya man. Again, message me if you really have a question
April 26, 2011 at 9:30pm · Like · 2

Deese: last thing on here from me,,, for those that want proof what the koran says about killing the infidel
April 26, 2011 at 9:34pm · Like

Deese: KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
April 26, 2011 at 9:34pm · Like · 1

Smiley: I don't need to be arguing about this with you guys, This is why the world is so wrong, this is the reason nobody can get along. These are the reasons why there is so much war and violence. Because people CAN'T GET ALONG. Because we all can't agree to disagree, and everyone "has to be right"...Leave me to my beliefs, and I will leave you to yours, for the reason being I would like to avoid trouble XD
April 26, 2011 at 9:40pm · Like

Denton: lol, there was a religious debate and I missed it! darn :( lol, but Deese, you do realize that what you have achieved may have pushed Smiley more into the dark than help him into the light, right? I think you came on too strong...lol
April 27, 2011 at 1:37am · Like
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: A Horrible "Debate"
TL;DR

Um.....welcome to the forum.....?

Shit. Awkward.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
01-11-2012, 10:53 PM
(01-11-2012 09:23 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  TL;DR

Shit. Awkward.

Heheheh... little lengthy... maybe I should've just attached it. eh... ermmm... ; 3 ;
01-11-2012, 10:56 PM
(01-11-2012 10:53 PM)OnlyOnOurOwn Wrote:  

Shit. Awkward.

Heheheh... little lengthy... maybe I should've just attached it. eh... ermmm... ; 3 ;

Or given a summary or something.

No one wants to read FB text from goobers they don't know.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
01-11-2012, 10:59 PM
(01-11-2012 10:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 10:53 PM)OnlyOnOurOwn Wrote:  Heheheh... little lengthy... maybe I should've just attached it. eh... ermmm... ; 3 ;

Or given a summary or something.

; ~ ; I know I don't. I was just testing it out really. herp derpin....
01-11-2012, 11:03 PM
(01-11-2012 10:59 PM)OnlyOnOurOwn Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 10:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Or given a summary or something.

; ~ ; I know I don't. I was just testing it out really. herp derpin....

I got a migraine scrolling down!Blink
01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
WTFL;DR Epically so...

01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
(01-11-2012 11:03 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(01-11-2012 10:59 PM)OnlyOnOurOwn Wrote:  ; ~ ; I know I don't. I was just testing it out really. herp derpin....

I got a migraine scrolling down!Blink

Then the irony of seeing the Short (but sweet) Facebook debate in the related section. ; a ;
02-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Re: A Horrible "Debate"
I like Santa

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
02-11-2012, 05:41 AM

Shit. Awkward.
Quote:Or given a summary or something.

cold, mean, little regard for the persons feelings...

[Image: tumblr_m0bvzarG4d1qdhs9o.png]
They grow up so fast!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]